IGNORED

Brendan Galloway

It's unlikely to be the case like it was with Pulis.

We'd have to wait and see but I can't see him ousting either of their CB if they both stay so will he be put at full back which isn't his natural position and keep a natural full back out. I'd be amazed if he wasn't anything other than a regular sub.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's never a left-back in a million years.

Didn't he start life as a left midfielder and also play centre mid for MK Dons? Is it Martinez who told us he's going to be a centre back as not many seem to agree on that either!

Where I agree he hasn't always looked great at left back, I think he needs a full season just playing every week after last year.

Didn't he start life as a left midfielder and also play centre mid for MK Dons? Is it Martinez who told us he's going to be a centre back as not many seem to agree on that either!

Where I agree he hasn't always looked great at left back, I think he needs a full season just playing every week after last year.

Martinez had the habit of saying everyone could play everywhere. So who knows what his actual position is, but it definitely isn't LB.

I'm not sure where I would playing. Not sure he is bulky enough for CB, he was outstrengthened by a winger yesterday. Definitely isn't a midfielder either.

Unfortunately I think others have or will develop past him.

Championship is more physical than the prem, it will take him a while to adjust. This will be the key season for him. If he can do well and get lots of game time then I think he will make it with us.