IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Incredible day. What a victory for the families.

Just came on here to say a little something about Bill Kenwright. When I think of the people we've had running Liverpool for the last 9 years and remember every little thoughtless snub and moments of sheer ignorance I can't help but reflect on what a fine custodian you've had these years. A man who, whatever his abilities as an administrator, I always believed conducted himself in a dignified and honest manor. Always seemed to genuinely want to do the right thing. It's so important today has proven that above all else I think. Anyway.. "They picked on the wrong mums" cheers Bill.

Incredible day. What a victory for the families.

Just came on here to say a little something about Bill Kenwright. When I think of the people we've had running Liverpool for the last 9 years and remember every little thoughtless snub and moments of sheer ignorance I can't help but reflect on what a fine custodian you've had these years. A man who, whatever his abilities as an administrator, I always believed conducted himself in a dignified and honest manor. Always seemed to genuinely want to do the right thing. It's so important today has proven that above all else I think. Anyway.. "They picked on the wrong mums" cheers Bill.

Nice to see you Johny.

Incidentally, doing the rounds (Matt asked me to post this because he couldn't from his phone)...

post-1126-0-21888100-1461702188_thumb.jpg

Ingham was Thatchers right hand man (press secretary) btw, for those not aware.

Still refusing to apologise even today.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bernard-ingham-still-refuses-say-11244412

Nice to see you Johny.

Incidentally, doing the rounds (Matt asked me to post this because he couldn't from his phone)...

attachment.jpg

Ingham was Thatchers right hand man btw, for those not aware.

Still refusing to apologise.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bernard-ingham-still-refuses-say-11244412

thanks Mike. Can't lay claim to when the letter was sent mind tou

Apologies for posting the pic but I find it totally astounding that The S*n, plus its sister paper The Times are the only two British papers not to cover this on their front page today, In The Sun it's covered on pages eight and nine apparently. Total f'king disgrace. I really, really do look at people who pick up a copy of this comic in a shop and think, "you tosser" every time.

_89459647_sun27.jpg