IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Thought the Chelsea boss was going to cry at his post match interview, trying so hard not to say the ref cheated them, seems Lucas should have walked, but the ref let it go........now, just who was that ref!!!

:Red card:

Costa should've walked too though, I think he was making up for that mistake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is it about Liverpool and referees? The ref tonight against Southampton is giving them everything. A Liverpool player handles it in the penalty area (the commentator said 'you can't give a penalty for that') but Liverpool got an advantage from it and were able to clear the ball. Have seen loads of similar incidents given.

Problem is I still like Klopp, comes over really well post match even after they lose and have a goal wrongly disallowed.

The man has dignity/humility/honesty, he just doesn't fit in across the park. Jose should watch videos of him.

Agree 100%. After the game he was smiling, shaking hands with everyone, including the officials. Mourinho would have been kicking doors down.

After all the bad refereeing decisions that went in favour of Liverpool they finally got one against them at Newcastle. The 'goal' Liverpool had disallowed for offside - wasn't. :rofl:

Just watched it and there's a Liverpool player offside in the D. Could be given either way.

Problem is I still like Klopp, comes over really well post match even after they lose and have a goal wrongly disallowed.

The man has dignity/humility/honesty, he just doesn't fit in across the park. Jose should watch videos of him.

He's bloody brilliant. That's why.

Anyone but them and i'd be sending more admiring glances toward him and his team.

I'm trying to ignore everything about them.

Depends on the ref, he's the closest player to the keeper so could be classed as interfering. Surprised they haven't gone back to the old rule.

I agree with you that they should go back to the old rule which only didn't work when a linesman needed specsavers. The new rule relies on judgements by the ref and the linesman which, of course, can be different.

I agree with you that they should go back to the old rule which only didn't work when a linesman needed specsavers. The new rule relies on judgements by the ref and the linesman which, of course, can be different.

Madness that they ever changed it. Obviously, if it's an Everton goal it would be onside through my blue tinted glasses :)