IGNORED

Kopite Thread

They're absolutely bum toss. Worst Liverpool teams in a decade at least.

We SHOULD do these. We won't. Why? Because as Mark says, they've got an ungodly amount of fluke, luck and untapped potential, which only rears it head at Derby day. Wankers.

Ten been meaning to ask you, is firmino shit in the epl or is the team just that bad he looks bad? I haven't watched them to be able to tell.

Ten been meaning to ask you, is firmino shit in the epl or is the team just that bad he looks bad? I haven't watched them to be able to tell.

He's been hugely disappointing. It's weird though because he made the Bundesliga look far too easy for him. He just isn't doing it over here. Not helped by the fact the players around him aren't on his wavelength, team not set up to play to his strengths. It wouldn't surprise me if his performance levels don't pick up, he'll be back in the Bundesliga next year.

He's been hugely disappointing. It's weird though because he made the Bundesliga look far too easy for him. He just isn't doing it over here. Not helped by the fact the players around him aren't on his wavelength, team not set up to play to his strengths. It wouldn't surprise me if his performance levels don't pick up, he'll be back in the Bundesliga next year.

Lets hope he's another Veron or Robinho. An expensive talented player who just can't do it in the prem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34350920

If he doesn't beat Villa at the week-end we could seriously get him the sack the following week. We did it to Moyes, we did it to Dalglish (although that was a resignation due to "pressure"), lightning could strike a third time! Though actually I'd rather he stayed and continued screwing up, they might get someone decent in.

Even if he goes before the derby, and they get abrilliant manager in, it will be too late to help them in a derby match. I have not felt this confident about a derby game in years (decades)

Just hope I amnot putting the mockers on it by admitting that publicly. :dry:

You've screwed us Rubes, even Matt's 5-0 loss prediction won't save us now :major overreaction alert: .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34350920

If he doesn't beat Villa at the week-end we could seriously get him the sack the following week. We did it to Moyes, we did it to Dalglish (although that was a resignation due to "pressure"), lightning could strike a third time! Though actually I'd rather he stayed and continued screwing up, they might get someone decent in.

Rumours are Klopp might come and take over :(

Just doesn't make sense to me. Go to a smaller club (world standing wise) and fix it? I'd think he turned Dortmund into a powerhouse and wants a top job, the kop are not that.

Same with ancelotti. The pedigree is so high why would he go to Liverpool?

History, massive budget, EPL challenge....

Liverpool are a much bigger club than Dortmund, it would be a big step up.

As much as I hate them, Liverpool represent a very good opportunity for the right manager. They support the managers with a transfer fund and will write players off, move them on, bring in more etc etc.

A manager with the right transfer targets and right system will turn them into a top 4 side.

Yeah. I'd be very worried if they got Klopp.

He's pulled that team apart.

He never really achieved enough to justify that position at such a prestigious club. Realistically, they should have a top manager at the helm and the Klopp rumours worry me, as he'd be a perfect choice. And as others have mentioned, he'd be joining a club that could compete if they had the right man and mentality in place.

New to be extended ground, always supportive board, very solid (Norwegian) fan base, potential to kick on.

Rogers thankfully, is just a tool.