IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Why is it a picture of Clyne at Goodison? Thats salt in the wounds....

Echo what Ten says, which is really fucking annoying because I was hoping they'd panic buy again. IF they get a striker they could be very, very good next year :(

the amount of money being talked about for sterling is absolutely mind boggling. 40-50 million? seems its just the premier league though who think he's something else (no doubt the homegrown status helps). haven't heard of any interest lately from PSG, Bayern, Real, Barca, Juve, etc. which makes you wonder how talented he is.

• 2 weeks later...

in my best ricky gervais accent "i'm 'avin a laff" at this sterling saga. wants away, prima donna, and now no deals agreed to and he has to report to camp. he says he doesn't want to do the asian tour. this is hilarious. i hope it continues all season long and de-rails them. they should have taken the 40m when it was on the table.

Hmmm. I think you know my thoughts on starry eyed teenagers being let loose on Photoshop and the cringeworthy imagery making players look like marvel super heroes.

I expect the next itteration to show Jordan with stats like:-

"At the age of 22 Jordan Henderson has given it the stare down with more opposition players than Roy Keane, Patrick Vieira, Paul ince"

Then we would see RAWK get all excited saying how by 26 Jordan will be that skilled in the art of kicking off with absolutely no intention of throwing a dig that opposition players will feign injury just to avoid playing him.

• 3 weeks later...

http://streamable.com/s1wn

Bit of a good goal to be fair (move to liverpool thread if appropriate please mods)

I think a hybrid of Rom and Benteke would be a very good recipe (benteke right foot, Rom left foot) - Benteke is very good in the air and holds it up well because he is stronger, I do think Rom has more arrogance in front of goal - both can be a bit lazy though

Very good goal though that

It was a sensational goal to be fair.

Gotta be up there with Collymores as best debut goal for that lot. To be honest when Collymore scored that one I felt sick as we were tracking him and nearly got him.

On collymore - what a waste of talent! I remember the derby at goodison and I was sat in the park end and remember him hitting the cross bar from a ridiculous distance using the inside of his right boot right at the end... unreal ability that lad had.