IGNORED

Kopite Thread

150k a week? would be a shock move, and would signal to the shite they are now seen as not one of the big boys. hilarious.

I'd actually admire them in a way if they said we're not going to pay you an astronomical wage when you're only just starting out, if that's what you want then piss off.

What I don't understand is how Sterling gets a half hour interview on the BBC website; unprecedented that isn't it?

All the white players should complain that they're not getting air time. It's clearly because he's black. John Barnes got a TV piece to air his views too. It's not right, something needs to be done.

Honestly I think the red shite leaked it. He's not signing a new deal and will leave so instead of backing him they make him look bad (if you care about that stuff, really non story to me) so when they sell the fans don't go ballistic. Wait all the fans live in London so even if they did get mad nothing would happen. Ok nevermind.

:)