IGNORED

Kopite Thread

One of the two dark days in the season when I have to support Man U. Fellaini and Mata have been outstanding for Man U, Rooney has been dire.

Let's hope Man U hold on to their lead.

Lallana missed a great opportunity after a great move.

Cracking game for the neutral, little bit better for us bitters :lol:

Gerrard finally ran out of luck. In 90 seconds on the pitch he got a yellow and a straight red! Made up for all the times he got a yellow and ref's chickened out of giving him a second yellow.

48 seconds according to the beeb. They said "within a minute" on 5live as well, was listening in the car.

:rofl: Priceless.

Just had a read of the 'live' Liverpool website for the Man U game. Before the end of the first half they were posting for Gerrard to come on. They were playing so bad and he was to be their saviour. To read the subsequent posts you would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh. What did surprise me though was the number of posts that were anti-Sterling, and there's me thinking I was the only one!

The last 2 seasons old Stevie has been a factor in 2 crucial games. The slip that cost them the title, and now the moment of madness that could cost them 4th place.

Liverpool need 4th place big time this year. Next year they need to replace him and to attract the calibre of player needed to fill his boots will not be easy if they aren't in the Champions league.

Throw into that the fact that Europa is a pain - it really is, Sunday games etc etc and I think they will struggle.

Mr Sterling certainly isn't helping matters - nor has Skrtel, him missing 3 games is a massive blow for them as he is a solid defender.

Ah well.

The last 2 seasons old Stevie has been a factor in 2 crucial games. The slip that cost them the title, and now the moment of madness that could cost them 4th place.

Liverpool need 4th place big time this year. Next year they need to replace him and to attract the calibre of player needed to fill his boots will not be easy if they aren't in the Champions league.

Throw into that the fact that Europa is a pain - it really is, Sunday games etc etc and I think they will struggle.

Mr Sterling certainly isn't helping matters - nor has Skrtel, him missing 3 games is a massive blow for them as he is a solid defender.

Ah well.

Is that a tear I see rolling down your cheek Haf?

If so it's not right to laugh so much :P.

Is that a tear I see rolling down your cheek Haf?

If so it's not right to laugh so much :P.

You just know that Stevie G will be lifting the FA Cup though - on his brithday, last game for Liverpool. Then we will have to endure Sky Sports making the FA Cup appear to be the biggest prize in the game - Liverpool retire the number 8 shirt etc etc. The we will have all sorts of montages to sit through.

You just know that Stevie G will be lifting the FA Cup though - on his brithday, last game for Liverpool. Then we will have to endure Sky Sports making the FA Cup appear to be the biggest prize in the game - Liverpool retire the number 8 shirt etc etc. The we will have all sorts of montages to sit through.

That would be absolutely horrific wouldn't it? Please don't let it happen; he's not a nice guy God, he stamps on people!

That would be absolutely horrific wouldn't it? Please don't let it happen; he's not a nice guy God, he stamps on people!

That was evil Mike ... I was sipping a cuppa when I read that. Now I have tea all over the bloody computer :rofl:

Edited by Rubecula

Ah well.

good hopefully sterling leaves and they don't replace mignolet or the defense. would love to see them doing the europa relegation fight next year.