IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Last night was Gerrard all over - flattered to deceive for much of the game but almost grabbed the headlines with a great free kick.

He is very "Roy of the Rovers". I'm glad he never got a second - imagine it... holding his ears to the crowd as if to say "you think i'm finished". The reality is Steven - that you are a shadow of your former self. He is a major headline grabber and in many ways is probably holding that team back now.

I'm just glad that Rodgers was stupid with his money and didn't go and buy Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa.

and Haf, he still thinks Origi is better than Lukaku. hilarious. We bought the right belgian striker, Benteke is still having a rough year as well.

and Haf, he still thinks Origi is better than Lukaku. hilarious. We bought the right belgian striker, Benteke is still having a rough year as well.

If anything Evertons form this season isn't exactly helping Lukaku.Criticism, of a lad of just 21, getting over a toe injury in a spluttering team.......just fucking crazy!

Watch the player don't read the stats. He's been played on the wing.

Listen, don't call me out, I have tangible reasons for my player opinions. The lad is going to be a top player. He is a better footballer than lukaku, it's fuckin difficult not to be.

Origi has great pace and control. Goals will come. Very similar in many ways to sturridge and welbeck.

Lille fans are clearly pissed off and blaming a player who isn't theirs anymore.

If anything Evertons form this season isn't exactly helping Lukaku.Criticism, of a lad of just 21, getting over a toe injury in a spluttering team.......just fucking crazy!

That toe eh. Been responsible for so many balls bouncing off his shin pads.

Ffs, 6 weeks it takes to recover. I broke mine in two places and was playing 2 weeks later on nothing more than ibuprofen. Stop looking for excuses, the lad has glaring development needs and £28m is a big gamble.

Every time he has an anonymous game its the teams fault. The other night we seen a player who had been out for 14+ months show more industry and line leading ability than that 6ft 4 over indulged fairy. All with a limited back up.

That toe eh. Been responsible for so many balls bouncing off his shin pads.

Ffs, 6 weeks it takes to recover. I broke mine in two places and was playing 2 weeks later on nothing more than ibuprofen. Stop looking for excuses, the lad has glaring development needs and £28m is a big gamble.

Every time he has an anonymous game its the teams fault. The other night we seen a player who had been out for 14+ months show more industry and line leading ability than that 6ft 4 over indulged fairy. All with a limited back up.

Yeh....we should have gussed a broken toe wouldn't keep you from your pub football, and your numerous goals from the half way line :rofl: ........you really should be playing for us!

Your dislike of the man is a tad embarrasing, the fucking price tag! give it a rest, it was the going rate and Martinez paid it, think what you'd be worth if you were still playing :Money:

Yeh....we should have gussed a broken toe wouldn't keep you from your pub football, and your numerous goals from the half way line :rofl: ........you really should be playing for us!

Your dislike of the man is a tad embarrasing, the fucking price tag! give it a rest, it was the going rate and Martinez paid it, think what you'd be worth if you were still playing :Money:

A broken toe in Sunday league is no different to any other level. Maybe worse on the basis I was a midfielder at tgevtine and had to tackle.

re lukaku, It's not dislike at all. It's more bemusement at fans who can't assess a player correctly. I've never known so many excuses made for a player. age, out of position, split up from his gf, toe injury, world cup, style of play. Embarrassing.

A broken toe in Sunday league is no different to any other level. Maybe worse on the basis I was a midfielder at tgevtine and had to tackle.

re lukaku, It's not dislike at all. It's more bemusement at fans who can't assess a player correctly. I've never known so many excuses made for a player. age, out of position, split up from his gf, toe injury, world cup, style of play. Embarrassing.

He's scored or got an assist every other game, in a team that's lacking creativity. The only players with significantly more goals in the league are Costa and Aguero. Embarrassing...

Back on topic Lpoo look poor, they have nothing passed the half way line, they were unlucky that the linesman didn't flag Mata though.

You have to feel for Rodgers though. Having gone with Lallana who was not fit, his only options at half-time were Balotelli or Lambert. Both of them would have trouble getting in Tranmere's side.

Lol. Yeah Rodgers definitely up for the sack now. Are Houllier and Dalglish employed? Nah I bet it will be Rafa benitez again.

Edited by markjazzbassist

the only embarrassing part is your opening line. There's a very clear difference, I am gobsmacked that you can say that. Or is Sunday league and pub football at the same performance levels as the EPL? Staggering.

Give it up Haf. Origi is being asked to play in a way that he's not used to and he is suffering - sound familiar? If people can't assess players ability properly, you sure as shit cannot do it consistently.

No doubt he's a good player with potential, difference is he is not performing. Unless you're watching Lille week in, week out or have a mate who is scouting Origi on your behalf, we can only go on stats, which don't look good at all.

Still think Liverpool have bought a decent player at a decent fee.