IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Ajax v Barcelona (19:45 GMT)

19:39

Barcelona striker Luis Suarez: "In Amsterdam, I learned a great deal about football - that's why I am so grateful to this club Ajax. In Amsterdam I was able to play in the Champions League for the first time in my life.

"It is a dream come true for any South American footballer. Once this goal was achieved, the next milestone was to play for FC Barcelona and now everything seems to work out on track."

Haha, Liverpool not even worth a mention.

How themighty have fallen eh.

The famous Liverpool Football Club (they always have to add the football club bit) who once ruled the world. Teams feared them they were the best

Mighty mighty Liverpool (football club) now taken to their manager being PROUD of his players because they only got beat 1-0 by Real Madrid :rofl:

Oh Brenda, you couldn't of said anything better if I'd of written the script for you!!

The shites fans are fucking spitting feathers over it. Many many many HARZ listening to them today (I never said a single word I never talk to them or get involved with them in football talk) I just sat back today and soaked it all up.

Keep it up Brenda, at this rate King Kenny will be back to save them again :notworthy:

Guest blueboy122

How themighty have fallen eh.

The famous Liverpool Football Club (they always have to add the football club bit) who once ruled the world. Teams feared them they were the best

Mighty mighty Liverpool (football club) now taken to their manager being PROUD of his players because they only got beat 1-0 by Real Madrid :rofl:

Oh Brenda, you couldn't of said anything better if I'd of written the script for you!!

The shites fans are fucking spitting feathers over it. Many many many HARZ listening to them today (I never said a single word I never talk to them or get involved with them in football talk) I just sat back today and soaked it all up.

Keep it up Brenda, at this rate King Kenny will be back to save them again :notworthy:

I did take great pleasure in seeing how joyous the Liverpool team were last night at being beaten.

Plucky old Liverpool gave it a go!

When "small clubs" go to Real Madrid I suppose its forgiven for coming away with there humility in tact.

Guest blueboy122

Chelsea win - and deserve it apparently despite a late shout for a penalty.

Chelsea played really well to be fair. Mouriniho is brilliant.

Didn't see anything from boy wonder Sterling?

Guest blueboy122

Regarding the penalty shout...

Everyone is saying its a stone wall? But is it? His arms where close to his body and he has jumped with his body arms by his sides and got himself in the way of the ball.

He didn't move his arms towards the ball as they were by his sides...

But he moved his body with his arms by his side towards the ball?

Difficult one.

Just read Brendan Rodgers' comments, and it's just a litany of excuses...

1. Bad refereeing: "We need those decisions that are obvious, it was a clear, clear penalty"
  2. Injustice: "We deserved at least a point for sure
  3. Bad luck: "You need that wee bit of luck going for you and it isn't at the moment
  4. Injuries: "We have to keep working hard and hope get some of our injured players back in."

And what about poor team selections, poor substitutions, poor game strategies, a weak defence, the lack of a reliable goal-scoring threat, and being too predictable? The fans can see it and booed the substitutions today.

Guest blueboy122

It really frustrates me, though, how teams that are ahead play all the time-wasting tricks: feign injuries, hog the corner flag, and the like. I understand why they do it, but it is so irritating to watch.

Part of the game and that's exactly what I would want us to do if we were winning at anfield.

Guest millwallforever

Without doubt, Liverpool are the luckiest team on the planet. Against QPR they should have been 3 - 0 down at half-time. The woodwork saved them twice and then a Liverpool defender, lying on the ground, stopped one going in with his back. Knew nothing about it. Then they get a fluke own goal and a winner in the last seconds of added time. The only consolation is that Balotelli is proving to be as big a mistake as Carroll.

Too easy to criticise Mario. He can be reckless at times, but he works very hard.

Guest millwallforever

He has a reputation for creating fireworks - mostly in his own bathroom, though.

He is fighting for his career. Time will tell if he succeeds or not. Considering the team he plays for, I would want him to succeed elsewhere. Maybe there is truth to the Lille rumours...

I love the fact that balotelli is their fall guy. They have been absolutely shite and gets the stick for it. Rodgers bought a player low on confidence who I believe will be very good if he isn't picked on. Souness and redknapp on sky are permanently singling him out.

Rodgers has badly messed up this season.

I've always thought he was pretty poor tbh. A player who will do absolutely fuck all but pop up with 1 or 2 worldies a season to make people cream over him, and over inflate how good he actually is. When he leaves the Premiership again I'll be happy, even though it'll actually benefit the shite.

I love the fact that balotelli is their fall guy. They have been absolutely shite and gets the stick for it. Rodgers bought a player low on confidence who I believe will be very good if he isn't picked on. Souness and redknapp on sky are permanently singling him out.

Rodgers has badly messed up this season.

Almost reminds me of someone, but his name escapes me...