IGNORED

Kopite Thread

the only embarrassing part is your opening line. There's a very clear difference, I am gobsmacked that you can say that. Or is Sunday league and pub football at the same performance levels as the EPL? Staggering.

Give it up Haf. Origi is being asked to play in a way that he's not used to and he is suffering - sound familiar? If people can't assess players ability properly, you sure as shit cannot do it consistently.

No doubt he's a good player with potential, difference is he is not performing. Unless you're watching Lille week in, week out or have a mate who is scouting Origi on your behalf, we can only go on stats, which don't look good at all.

Still think Liverpool have bought a decent player at a decent fee.

Sorry Matt. I wasn't aware that a premier league broken toe is more debilitating than a Sunday league one. My point being he broke in the bloody summer!!!.

I'm not arsed about origi but if people want to analyse his 9 games or whatever without a goal any "had says origi is a better player" then I will put context behind it.

He isn't a goalscorer but I will say this, he is a far better footballer than Rom.

I said Kone is a better all round player and was laughed at...

the only embarrassing part is your opening line. There's a very clear difference, I am gobsmacked that you can say that. Or is Sunday league and pub football at the same performance levels as the EPL? Staggering.

Give it up Haf. Origi is being asked to play in a way that he's not used to and he is suffering - sound familiar? If people can't assess players ability properly, you sure as shit cannot do it consistently.

No doubt he's a good player with potential, difference is he is not performing. Unless you're watching Lille week in, week out or have a mate who is scouting Origi on your behalf, we can only go on stats, which don't look good at all.

Still think Liverpool have bought a decent player at a decent fee.

Haf always has a mate remember that

Can't believe utd won so easily when they were so poor...gave the ball away more than us! Sterling is not a striker...fat waiter tactics are setting in

Sorry Matt. I wasn't aware that a premier league broken toe is more debilitating than a Sunday league one.

really? You cover 10-12km a game at the pace of the EPL, competing with some of the best athletes the game has to offer, in Sunday league? You don't see the difference?

I'm done. The only reason I continue to debate with you is because I've got a lot of respect for you, even if I nearly constantly disagree. But if you're coming out with stuff like this, I'm out.

Back on topic...

Liverpool are shite. I said they'd struggle without Suarez. Told all my red scum mates the same. Last season they played a lot of direct long balls to Suarez or Sturridge. This season they can't.

Thing is, United look like the are doing what shite did last season...shite at the back, mediocre in the middle but with enough quality up top to get them out the shit.

really? You cover 10-12km a game at the pace of the EPL, competing with some of the best athletes the game has to offer, in Sunday league? You don't see the difference?

I'm done. The only reason I continue to debate with you is because I've got a lot of respect for you, even if I nearly constantly disagree. But if you're coming out with stuff like this, I'm out.

You can be done when lukaku does 10-12km a game. I respect you, but respectfully I disagree. He covers about 7km a game at best.

I broke toe in two places launching into a disgraceful tackle playing against ellesmere port in the west Cheshire league, the inflammation took the nail off and the toe should have been drained. I went skiing on it a week later and played two weeks after.

Once it's in a boot and pain killers have kicked in its nothing. Rom started giving it the holding foot bollocks at 85 minutes - absolute bullshit. Attention seeking 8 year old nonsense.

Yeah it hurt but when I couldn't control a ball 8 months after was that the reason??? No just me being shite and that's why I do a 35 hour a week job.

Edited by Hafnia

You can be done when lukaku does 10-12km a game. I respect you, but respectfully I disagree. He covers about 7km a game at best.

I broke toe in two places launching into a disgraceful tackle playing against ellesmere port in the west Cheshire league, the inflammation took the nail off and the toe should have been drained. I went skiing on it a week later and played two weeks after.

Once it's in a boot and pain killers have kicked in its nothing. Rom started giving it the holding foot bollocks at 85 minutes - absolute bullshit. Attention seeking 8 year old nonsense.

Yeah it hurt but when I couldn't control a ball 8 months after was that the reason??? No just me being shite and that's why I do a 35 hour a week job.

If it was McCarthy you'd say something a long the lines of....

" I broke my toe back in the West Cheshire league 1983, I couldn't stand up for 4 weeks. Having a broken toe and playing football is like asking a Ferrari to perform wheel spins with no wheels"

Edited by MC11

35 hours a week? 35? You lazy bastard. And 20 hours of that, you're on ToffeeTalk!!!

Haha!

In every discussion, it seems, no matter what the subject line, I'm seeing this same "8 year old nonsense". It would be such a relief to read this forum without wondering how long it will be before Lukaku gets slammed yet again. It is so BORING! :dont know:

In every discussion, it seems, no matter what the subject line, I'm seeing this same "8 year old nonsense". It would be such a relief to read this forum without wondering how long it will be before Lukaku gets slammed yet again. It is so BORING! :dont know:

I must have missed the 8 year old thing...

To be fair to Haf, half the times that the 'L' word is mentioned is because someone decides to have a dig. Then it just snowballs.

Back to the shite....They are shite.

and Haf, he still thinks Origi is better than Lukaku. hilarious. We bought the right belgian striker, Benteke is still having a rough year as well.

incredible isn't it...

Robbie Savage says, "I am a fan of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers and rate him highly as a coach..." but then rips his £200m+ worth of signings to threads, "...I have looked at all of his signings and, out of the 24, there are only four who can be seen as a success."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30516598

With friends like those eh Brenda?

Nice Christmas present for the reds from Brenda.

According to SSN he says that they made a big mistake signing Balloteli as he does not suit their style of play.

No shit Sherlock.

Ahhhhh now he uses his scapegoat.... Wondering when that was gonna happen. Give himself a January transfer option.

Balotelli has done nowt much wrong. He hasn't played enough.

See Liverpool go two penalties against Leicester, one of them hit the defender's head, even Brenda admitted it. When are we going to get such luck?

There's a by-law that says that's a penalty offence at Anfield, but only for the home team. Was introduced when Everton FC and Athletic Grounds Ltd (Liverpool's short lived original name) was formed in 1892.

For £76k a week - I don't get it to be honest with you. Maybe its a nice way of life or whatever, personally when I went to L.A I didn't like it.

I loved San Diego and could live there but L.A no ta.

LA is gorgeous, but a tad too focused on status, celebrities, who's who kind of stuff. Very superficial town, but a lot of fun things to do as well as beautiful homes and beaches in the area.