IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Auction of David James' possessions following his bankruptcy (how did that happen?) included-

"A Liverpool FC goalkeeper's jersey worn during the Reds' 1995/96 season sold for more than £160 while a Portsmouth No 1 top James wore in 2008 went for £480."

Pompey shirt worth three times a Liverpool rag eh :lol:.

Their fans appear to be entering meltdown mode, with increasing calls for Rodgers' resignation. :)

Counter this with more and more Blues fans calling for Brenda to just, ' hang on in there '.

Apparently various liverpool players have sent Saurez the England caps they won in the world cup....seems it was down to him that any of them actually got a game.

Just glanced at the BBC website and saw the Liverpool lineup for their Champions League game. I really don't understand Brendan Rodgers' thinking at all. Why include Gerrard just three days after the Palace game when he's already out of form, and why leave all of Coutinho, Can, and Lallana on the bench? It makes no sense, especially when he must be struggling to keep his job. My only hope is that, if they drop to the Europa, we play them while Rodgers is still there.

Rumours that Villas-Boas may take over from Brenda. :jump for joy: :rofl:

I'm a fan of villas boas and wouldn't like this. He plays a high line and press, our kryptonite. Also he did well at Spurs, it wasn't his fault Franco baldini bought a bunch of terrible players with the bale money. He's doing well with zenit and I would expect him to be top 5 with Liverpool.

Brenda is a good manager as well, just got screwed just like villas boas when Suarez left. Granted villas boas didn't pick the players and Brenda did, so he does take more fault for that. But he's still a good manager, he will do well elsewhere, maybe villa or something.

I'm a fan of villas boas and wouldn't like this. He plays a high line and press, our kryptonite. Also he did well at Spurs.

Can't agree with you on that. Danny Murphy's comment quoted at the BBC website: "It's ridiculous. He failed at Chelsea, he failed at Tottenham, so why would you take him at Liverpool?" Frankly, I don't think he has the right mentality to make it at a Premier League club.

Can't agree with you on that. Danny Murphy's comment quoted at the BBC website: "It's ridiculous. He failed at Chelsea, he failed at Tottenham, so why would you take him at Liverpool?" Frankly, I don't think he has the right mentality to make it at a Premier League club.

I agree partly with what you're saying, but it's easy to forget that Chelsea and Spurs are two of the most notorious clubs when it comes to sacking managers early.

Brendon on tonight..

"It is an opportunity for the players to qualify and make sure they write themselves into folklore."

Beating Basel at home to scrape qualification now qualifies you for Anfield folklore? How the mighty have fallen.

The Lisbon Lions

The Invincibles

The Busby Babes

Fergies Fledglings

Tonight "Brendans Beasts of Basel" take centre stage and have a chance of joing the names above...