IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique was unhappy at being charged £9.50 for a glass of orange juice and posted a picture of the hotel receipt on Instagram. Enrique added: "The most expensive glass of orange juice ever. They must have brought it from Spain walking."

Ah diddums. What he fails to point out is that £4 of that was "tray charge" so that's the standing fee for room service. £5.50 for what looks like a large glass of freshly squeezed juice in a (no doubt) five star hotel sounds about right to me, just get off your fucking arse and walk to the bar next time and you won't be so out of pocket you poor impoverished twat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Liverpool find out tomorrow whether they are going to be 'done' under Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules.

Don't be silly.............It was another club impersonating them, though if found guilty all British clubs will be punished.

No hang on you can't punish other clubs for their wrong doings.................can you ?

Yeh, the rs are out, but I'd still take in the FA cup and pushing for 4th place over what we have !

i kind of agree, but at the end of the day this season is still a transition for me and a drop in form was always going to happen. The education in Europe is essential for the long term and that's the most important.

• 3 weeks later...

Jordan Henderson is celebrating with Liverpool fans and he may well be wise to play the Euro Millions on Friday because while his run is well judged, his finish is all about fortune.

The former Sunderland man races on to a through ball which is flicked into his path by Daniel Sturridge but as a defender hacks it clear, the ball rebounds off Henderson's shins and over Lukasz Fabianski into the net. A priceless goal. A goal of luck rather than judgement.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised?

Such a lucky team and I'm not just saying that. Dirk Kuyt was the worst; his shots always seemed to deflect into the goal or straight to a teammate. That Henderson needs shooting down a few pegs as well. Thinking he's it all of a sudden as he will supposedly be Gerrard's replacement. Overrated.

Edited by Geth