IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Guest millwallforever

Basel have them by the balls.
The truth is that they are defensively a very astute and cynical team.

Shite in deep shite.

Half-time, and Basel should be 2 or 3 up. Only one team has shown up at Anfield.

Gerrard is so poor. He wears this constant look of constipation and can't seem to pass the ball either.

Guest millwallforever

Prophet Jeremiah. Yahweh has far more important business to attend to.

You do realise people that Liverpool will get one back and then Gerrard will get the winner in the 93rd minute. It's inevitable.

Guest millwallforever

The Swiss are stingy by nature. 1-0 up - case closed. Let us celebrate their triumph in advance:

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

Basel has several opportunities to kill the game.

That match was a typical game by an English team - whether club or national, football or any other sport. Play crap, get behind, fight back, and lose at the end.

Guest millwallforever

I think that we as Evertonians were more nervous than we needed to be. It was a flattering result as far as the Kopites are concerned.

Yes, especially in the first half. It just goes to show the importance of momentum.

Rawk not happy.

"I won't be able to feel any pity for Brendan if he gets sacked. It's mid December and we literally had just one game when we were actually good and better than opposition (Spurs). 5 years of fighting to get into the CL ends up in an embarrassing elimination and the only bright memory of it is 30 minutes our reserve squad managed against Real Madrid. Pathetic."

"Waited five years for one win against a Bulgarian pub team. It'll probably be five more before we get the next one."

"The problem with all of this "proud of our captain" talk is that we forget how poor he was in the first half because of the romance of him successfully taking a free kick."

Side note; I read the first page of comment on there (forty posts), it was the only page there when I started and by the end there were another six pages posted....240 posts. The posts come quicker than you can read them; I really don't see the attraction of such a large forum. Pleased TT is relatively small (and perfectly formed).

Side note; I read the first page of comment on there (forty posts), it was the only page there when I started and by the end there were another six pages posted....240 posts. The posts come quicker than you can read them; I really don't see the attraction of such a large forum. Pleased TT is relatively small (and perfectly formed).

And TT has far more professional forum administrators.

(With all the brown-nosing going on in other threads, I was feeling a little left out.)