IGNORED

Kopite Thread

The BBC website, at the end of the article about this, states "The Reds are 10th in the table with only one win in their past six league games." Let's call it the way it really is. "The Reds have no deserved wins this season."

No doubt, they are extremely fortunate to have as many points as they have.

klopptomania is in danger of being short lived.

Not really. He's assessing the players. Rodgers brought pretty passers who can't defend. Klopp wants the opposite. Wholesale changes this summer or January. Can Henderson Sturbridge Milner and youngsters stay the rest will go. I don't see the likes of joe Allen being on a Klopp side.

Not really. He's assessing the players. Rodgers brought pretty passers who can't defend. Klopp wants the opposite. Wholesale changes this summer or January. Can Henderson Sturbridge Milner and youngsters stay the rest will go. I don't see the likes of joe Allen being on a Klopp side.

Thats what a logical fan thinks....

But then you have not seen what that lot are like in and around the TV's in your local boozer... They clap the telly one minute and next thing tell you the manager isn't good enough for Liverpool - then they (Suarez) nearly win the league and he's the best thing since Paisley and Shankley.

Thats what a logical fan thinks....

But then you have not seen what that lot are like in and around the TV's in your local boozer... They clap the telly one minute and next thing tell you the manager isn't good enough for Liverpool - then they (Suarez) nearly win the league and he's the best thing since Paisley and Shankley.

lol good point. some of their castoffs might be worth picking up for depth for us. i'd take flanagan (if he's finally healthy) off them for cheap, he's still young.

agreed but we can't afford him and he wouldn't come here. flanagan is a more pragmatic candidate.

He's goosed and he likes the ale a fair bit by all accounts.

Watch some footage of ledson and Kenny at the euro championships.... maybe you will agree that in 2 years they will be first team regulars.

He's goosed and he likes the ale a fair bit by all accounts.

Watch some footage of ledson and Kenny at the euro championships.... maybe you will agree that in 2 years they will be first team regulars.

Flanagan would be a poor signing, IMO.

We need to settle on a position for Kenny so he can progress properly. He's played all over the place.

Ledson, though, I like him a lot, and really hope he fulfills his potential and becomes as good as the coaching staff think he will.

Flanagan would be a poor signing, IMO.

We need to settle on a position for Kenny so he can progress properly. He's played all over the place.

Ledson, though, I like him a lot, and really hope he fulfills his potential and becomes as good as the coaching staff think he will.

Makes me laugh, people get all uppity about lack of depth. Now Galloway has shown he is good enough there is comfort in getting rid of baines.

Just as there will be when kenny comes in to play right back and coleman can be sold or when Ledson comes in and all of a sudden we have no need to rely on Barry.

That's how good these lads are going to be. They are certainties in the way Barkley was.

For some reason I'm naive to think this.... ha ha... I'm the biggest curmudgeon on the site!

Telegraph sport today - KLOPP: LIVERPOOL FACE LONG TERM REBUILD. Sounds as though he doesn't think much of what he inherited.

Like Bugsy Siegel building the flamingo. Spend a million, doesn't like it - knock it down and rebuild. Eventually the amount of money wasted gets you shot.

Makes me laugh, people get all uppity about lack of depth. Now Galloway has shown he is good enough there is comfort in getting rid of baines.

Just as there will be when kenny comes in to play right back and coleman can be sold or when Ledson comes in and all of a sudden we have no need to rely on Barry.

That's how good these lads are going to be. They are certainties in the way Barkley was.

For some reason I'm naive to think this.... ha ha... I'm the biggest curmudgeon on the site!

Yes you've highlighted what I've said. All the promising ones are defensive. Kennedy mcaleny long etc sold or will be sold not up for it. We nees offensive youngsters of quality for u21 and first team.

What this points out is that Brenda was a weak manager and lost the dressing room.

Possibly, I just think that purchase was dumb. The thing about Brenda is he had them playing very well for a while and that 352 was really nice, but I guess the counter argument is it was Suarez countino sterling Gerard and less about Rodgers.

I think he needs to coach another side to be truly judged. Like Sherwood did decent with Spurs but just couldn't do well with a lower side which to me says he's not a great manager.

Possibly, I just think that purchase was dumb. The thing about Brenda is he had them playing very well for a while and that 352 was really nice, but I guess the counter argument is it was Suarez countino sterling Gerard and less about Rodgers.

I think he needs to coach another side to be truly judged. Like Sherwood did decent with Spurs but just couldn't do well with a lower side which to me says he's not a great manager.

Counter works for a while, but they had no plan B to evolve to. Similar to Martin O'Niel at villa. Found out to be a one trick pony.