IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Seriously shit. Tries to ping them but floats them, he's a gobshite. Has a go at opponents and referees and just acts a busy little tosser. He's like that bell end Mark Noble for West ham.

Well if he's to carry the Gerrard 'mantle' then he will have to be the 'busy little tosser' that we were used to.

Let's hope he doesn't end up the player and savour of the rs Gerrard was.

I was actually implying, we shouldn't really take the piss out of any corner taker.We seriously should consider taking them short and getting an angle on the cross, Gerry might just find a head to land on........in a Blue shirt.

OR we could just whack it back to Howard and build from the back :crying:

• 2 weeks later...

Risky team to start tonight..

Bogdan, Randall, Enrique, Smith, Ilori, Brannagan, Stewart, Kent, Teixeira, Sinclair, Benteke

Subs: Fulton, Lallana, Lucas, Ojo, Maguire, Chirivella, Masterson

Klopp's inexperience of the FA Cup showing? Exeter win would be no surprise to me now, but the buggers will probably get through somehow.

Risky team to start tonight..

Bogdan, Randall, Enrique, Smith, Ilori, Brannagan, Stewart, Kent, Teixeira, Sinclair, Benteke

Subs: Fulton, Lallana, Lucas, Ojo, Maguire, Chirivella, Masterson

Klopp's inexperience of the FA Cup showing? Exeter win would be no surprise to me now, but the buggers will probably get through somehow.

love that Benteke is the only real name in that starting XI, speaks volumes about him :lol:

I'm about twelve miles north of Exeter and probably half a mile as the crow flies from the M5; can hear the motorway traffic from outside when it's quiet at night. If Liverpool lose I might just nip into the garden and see if I can hear any sobbing coming from that direction a bit later :P.

I'm about twelve miles north of Exeter and probably half a mile as the crow flies from the M5; can hear the motorway traffic from outside when it's quiet at night. If Liverpool lose I might just nip into the garden and see if I can hear any sobbing coming from that direction a bit later :P.

Can't you fly a banner next to the motorway? "This way for the quick exit."

• 2 weeks later...