IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Guest blueboy122

The manner of my post? Read your own reply in your previous post. Practically crying because I said Rooney has flaws in his game, which is a reasonable opinion. I even tried to be nice at the end of my post and appeal to your better nature, but it was lost on you.

I mention Robben and Aguero because they were part of the list of players I said had the x Factor Rooney doesn't.

It's become clear to me that you're a Rooney fanboy. Rooney has plenty missing from his game. For a start, his first touch isn't the best. He also cannot dribble to create space for himself or create a chance out of nothing for himself. His passing can be very erratic as well. He's a very good player, I don't dispute that, but he's not the footballing god you are trying to claim he is. Quite ironic that you're trying to claim Rooney is this complete player, but when I do the same of Messi (who is far more deserving of the title) you attack me.

The rest of your post is absolute shi te. Messi only does it against the Spanish teams? So he has to move to England to prove he's as good as everyone says? What a load of shite. Have you ever even seen him play against top teams in the CL? I'm embarrassed for you having read that.

It's generally accepted that anyone who rates Ronaldo as better than Messi has an agenda, and the vast majority of the world rates Messi higher, so I feel no need to defend that position. Ronaldo has only accomplished a lot more than Messi in your mind. Who has won WPOTY more often, who's won more CLs? Who's broken more records? It's pointless saying that 'Messi has only done it in one league' because inferior players to him have come to the PL from Spain and looked like world beaters. We can hypothesise from that that Messi would run riot in the PL.It's pointless to use Messi's loyalty to Barca against him. Again, your logic is flawed as fuck, because if we were rating players by how many leagues they have been successful in (an argument I have only ever heard Ronaldo fans use to elevate him above Messi), then Pele and George Best would be inferior to Cristiano, as they only really ever played and performed in one top league (Brazilian and English). Don't claim the Brazilian league was a pub league either, because in the 60s it was extremely strong.

You didn't say Messi 'had a bad game', you said he wasn't all that good. Forget everything he has done in his career, and judge him off a couple of games against the Chavs? Aye, that makes sense.

It doesn't really matter how highly Messi and Ronaldo rate Rooney, as players are always complimentary towards each other. I doubt either rates Rooney anywhere near themselves, privately, because he's simply not on their level ffs.

My comment about watching Spanish football was a suggestion that you seem to be a PL fanboy who doesn't watch other leagues. Instead, you've tried to make it the focus of your reply because you know you cannot respond to my points.

You think Rooney is some sort of complete player with no flaws to his game, and that Messi is overrated. That tells me everything I need to know about you. No doubt you were saying United would hammer Athletic as well.

This is a good football site. It's not a place for people to descend into PL bumming rubbish like 'the EPL is da bestest league eva! Could Messi handle it at Stoke on a windy night?'.

I tried being nice at the end of my post, but that didn't work..

Again please state where I have said Messi is over rated.....

Your doing my head in mate. You need to get out more. Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. Alls you keep saying is that I bum the premier league?.....

By the sound of every one of your post your so anti ENGLISH premier league, so why dont you go and watch braveheart it will make you feel better.

People who think that Ronaldo is better have agenda... You really are a sad sad boy, some people prefer Messi some people prefer Ronaldo. I prefer Ronaldo, there is no hidden agenda.

I would just like to see Messi test himself against better defences more often like Ronaldo has done. Its no surprise since Ronaldo has moved to spain he has scored alot more goals, its due to the teams been inferior to the premier league teams, well defence wise anyway.

Has anyone got any lube, my dick hurts from jacking off from the premier league 300 times a day.

could the fact ronaldo is scoring more goals be down to him becoming a better player with age and experience? just a thought....the goals he scores are far better than the ones i saw in the premier league..

liverpool are wank...on topic enough for ya ten? :P

he's right though...we should leave it before it gets naughty again...pm each other if you wanna have a fight or start a new thread

Is this still the kopite thread? Can it be kept on topic please? If a mod can make a new thread of the last 2/3 pages, call it "messi, shite?", ta!

Liverpool lost another home game to Fulham, that help?

If you kids want to keep squabbling about Rooney vs Messi / La Liga vs EPL then please open a new thread. I can copy the previous posts into it (i think) if you want or you can just agree to disagree...

Guest blueboy122

Haha pm if I want to have a fight.

Sorry back on topic....

Fucking kopites.... Anyway see Skrtl the ugly bastard put the ball in his own net ha

All Liverpool will have to show for the season is Mr Mickey Mouse in a few weeks, couldn't give a fuck about them or the plastics this weekend, may the best snides win, but you have to feel the West London outfit will be victorious. They have been quite abysmal at times this season, and plastics to win at the weekend and add a bit more to their soccer list of honors post 1997..

Guest Nikica

Your doing my head in mate. You need to get out more. Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. Alls you keep saying is that I bum the premier league?.....

By the sound of every one of your post your so anti ENGLISH premier league, so why dont you go and watch braveheart it will make you feel better.

People who think that Ronaldo is better have agenda... You really are a sad sad boy, some people prefer Messi some people prefer Ronaldo. I prefer Ronaldo, there is no hidden agenda.

I would just like to see Messi test himself against better defences more often like Ronaldo has done. Its no surprise since Ronaldo has moved to spain he has scored alot more goals, its due to the teams been inferior to the premier league teams, well defence wise anyway.

Has anyone got any lube, my dick hurts from jacking off from the premier league 300 times a day.

I'm not even going to bother with you. I am not anti the PL, it's a top league, but I prefer La Liga.

The problem with you is that you're putting across opinions by backing them with opinions which you claim to be facts. For instance, your logic in saying you think Ronaldo is better than Messi is that he has proven it in a 'superior league with better defences' - two points which aren't facts. My own opinion is that La Liga is a superior league and that the defences in the PL are fucking rotten a lot of the time (not saying defences in La Liga are brilliant, btw), so Ronaldo playing in the PL shouldn't give him any extra brownie points over Messi. See how stating what you believe to be true about leagues as facts is problematic?

I am not anti the PL. However, you most certainly are pro it looking at your comments.

Also, the teams in La Liga are stronger throughout the league. If the teams in each place were to play each other at the end of the season, I'd expect at least 12 La Liga teams to win, and probably more.

Stop acting like the PL is the be all and end all mate and the ultimate test of a player's ability - it's beyond pathetic and no WORLD (ie not just PL) football fan takes that logic seriously.

Btw, Braveheart is shite. Calling me anti-English then making a xenophobic statement like that. Your continual hypocrisy is hilarious.

Usual shite, unoriginal internet statements by the way 'you need to get out more, you are a sad boy'. Get some new material ffs, that stuff debuted in 1995.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

I seem to skim your posts and how have I taken an offence from you saying rooney isnt a complete footballer..I said you must be joking and listed my points as to why he is a complete footballer. Just do me a favour and get off your high horse.

Saying 'you must be joking' is condescending and what started me off. I hated you saying that because it suggests that anyone who doesn't think Rooney is 'complete' has lost it - when in actual fact it's a reasonable opinion when you analyse the evidence properly.

As for your other post, 'where did I say messi was overrated'. You said in your original post that he 'isn't that good'. Now, if that was just poor wording then I apologise, but I can only take it as it is written. I agree he is not a footballing God (no player is) but he is a fantastic player and the best footballer in the world.

Seriously, just don't bother replying. You can't take valid criticism of the PL or Rooney. I'm pretty sure that you're going to call me a moron for thinking La Liga is superior to the PL.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Pahh

Did I see someone suggest Rooney has no first touch?

He was born with one of the best touches I have ever seen, hence a 16 year old scoring a great goal against Arsenal with a great first touch of the ball to set himself up.

Even United fans say it isn't one of the strongest parts of his game. They think he doesn't even have the best touch in their squad (they claim Berbatov does). Plenty of times the ball comes to him and he fails to get it under control instantly. When he does pull it off, it looks stunning.

Saying 'pahhh' is more evidence of you on your high horse, and you wonder why I got on mine?!

As for citing singular examples of Rooney's first touch - most players can control a ball with a stunning first touch. It's the ability to do it consistently which makes it a true talent, and Rooney's first touch is very hit and miss.

As for hyperbole about - 'one of the best first touches I have ever seen' - and you wonder why I think you are a Rooney fanboy?! If you genuinely believe that I suggest you watch some more football - preferably from outside the PL, and from history. Absolutely mental.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

could the fact ronaldo is scoring more goals be down to him becoming a better player with age and experience? just a thought....the goals he scores are far better than the ones i saw in the premier league..

Don't bother mate, he's not interested in anything that doesn't glorify the PL or Rooney, even though you have an excellent point.

And sorry for taking it off topic again, but I am not putting up with his hyperbole and pots and kettles claims of me being on a high horse.

Guest blueboy122

Even United fans say it isn't one of the strongest parts of his game. They think he doesn't even have the best touch in their squad (they claim Berbatov does). Plenty of times the ball comes to him and he fails to get it under control instantly. When he does pull it off, it looks stunning.

Saying 'pahhh' is more evidence of you on your high horse, and you wonder why I got on mine?!

As for citing singular examples of Rooney's first touch - most players can control a ball with a stunning first touch. It's the ability to do it consistently which makes it a true talent, and Rooney's first touch is very hit and miss.

As for hyperbole about - 'one of the best first touches I have ever seen' - and you wonder why I think you are a Rooney fanboy?! If you genuinely believe that I suggest you watch some more football - preferably from outside the PL, and from history. Absolutely mental.

Fuck off mate, get off your high horse you think your better because you can use big words that make you sound really clever haha you are so clever though. You have no argument you bellend you have just been rinsed mate because once again you posted a load of shite I dont know what you are talking about.

Bore off braveheart.

Guest blueboy122

Don't bother mate, he's not interested in anything that doesn't glorify the PL or Rooney, even though you have an excellent point.

And sorry for taking it off topic again, but I am not putting up with his hyperbole and pots and kettles claims of me being on a high horse.

Haha how is it inside marco arse mate? "dont bother mate...il suck your dick instead"

Please list where I have glorifyed Rooney and the premeir league. Oh and do me a huge favour and keep it short and sweet and actually answer the questions that I have put towards you....

I tell you what why dont you go out and get a job and stop boring us all with your fucking scottish opinion bull shite.

I love braveheart by the way.... Are you William Wallis in disguise? HAHA

Guest Nikica

Fuck off mate, get off your high horse you think your better because you can use big words that make you sound really clever haha you are so clever though. You have no argument you bellend you have just been rinsed mate because once again you posted a load of shite I dont know what you are talking about.

Bore off braveheart.

You're truly deluded if you think you have 'rinsed' me.

Your 'argument' has relied on polemic and hyperbole. I, on the other hand, have taken a balanced view and provided evidence for what I think.

All you've done is spout bollocks about La Liga being so inferior to the PL, Messi being overrated because he has never tested himself against the 'best' in the PL and Ronaldo being better as a result, and Rooney having one of the best first touches you have ever seen (there's extensive talk on United forums about his average/poor first touch, even from people who generally love Rooney).

You're just another one of these narrow-minded English fans who makes using forums impossible because the minute anyone offers criticism about the English game or any of its accepted myths you start saying they must be joking and they've lost it. There's no point even debating with people like you. You've offered NOTHING in way of actually providing a convincing argument about anything. Saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he played in 'a harder league' is weak as piss and not convincing in any way.

But people like you can never be reasoned with.

I've not used any big words by the way - it's not my fault you have a limited vocabulary and an IQ in the double digits.

Guest blueboy122

Whats is with the vendetta about you making up that I bumming the premier league and rooney. My opinion differs to yours get over it I think Rooney is a top class player you dont. The only comment I have made about the premier league and la liga is that I think the defending standard is alot better... If you want to go into an argument about the premier league and la liga than open a new thread and i will embarrass you there as well you condesending twat.

Guest Nikica

Haha how is it inside marco arse mate? "dont bother mate...il suck your dick instead"

Please list where I have glorifyed Rooney and the premeir league. Oh and do me a huge favour and keep it short and sweet and actually answer the questions that I have put towards you....

I tell you what why dont you go out and get a job and stop boring us all with your fucking scottish opinion bull shite.

I love braveheart by the way.... Are you William Wallis in disguise? HAHA

Bringing my nationality into it again I see? Also, it's 'Wallace'.

FFS, I have already said I think the PL is a top league and I enjoy watching it. I also said Rooney is a very good player but I think he is overrated and not complete, how is that anti-English?! It's impossible to get through to you.

Your constant hyperbole in praising Rooney, and inference that the PL must be so superior to La Liga because Ronaldo playing there swings the debate v Messi in his favour is evidence of said glorification. Post a list? What do you think I have been doing throughout this thread.

As for marco, I have disagreed with him on things. Just because I praised a post which eludes your capacity doesn't mean I am licking his arse you simpleton. Seriously, go away.

Guest blueboy122

You're truly deluded if you think you have 'rinsed' me.

Your 'argument' has relied on polemic and hyperbole. I, on the other hand, have taken a balanced view and provided evidence for what I think.

All you've done is spout bollocks about La Liga being so inferior to the PL, Messi being overrated because he has never tested himself against the 'best' in the PL and Ronaldo being better as a result, and Rooney having one of the best first touches you have ever seen (there's extensive talk on United forums about his average/poor first touch, even from people who generally love Rooney).

You're just another one of these narrow-minded English fans who makes using forums impossible because the minute anyone offers criticism about the English game or any of its accepted myths you start saying they must be joking and they've lost it. There's no point even debating with people like you. You've offered NOTHING in way of actually providing a convincing argument about anything. Saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he played in 'a harder league' is weak as piss and not convincing in any way.

But people like you can never be reasoned with.

I've not used any big words by the way - it's not my fault you have a limited vocabulary and an IQ in the double digits.

Again please quote where I have said or implied the la liga is inferior.. you are embarrasing.

Guest Nikica

Whats is with the vendetta about you making up that I bumming the premier league and rooney. My opinion differs to yours get over it I think Rooney is a top class player you dont. The only comment I have made about the premier league and la liga is that I think the defending standard is alot better... If you want to go into an argument about the premier league and la liga than open a new thread and i will embarrass you there as well you condesending twat.

Misrepresenting what I think? I've said numerous times that Rooney is a top player, I just don't think he's as good as people in England claim - there's a difference.

Fucking hell, you really are deluded enough to think you have embarrassed me aren't you? Your views are in line with the types of premfaces who are laughed at by foreign football fans all over the internet.

You are hopeless.

Guest blueboy122

Bringing my nationality into it again I see? Also, it's 'Wallace'.

FFS, I have already said I think the PL is a top league and I enjoy watching it. I also said Rooney is a very good player but I think he is overrated and not complete, how is that anti-English?! It's impossible to get through to you.

Your constant hyperbole in praising Rooney, and inference that the PL must be so superior to La Liga because Ronaldo playing there swings the debate v Messi in his favour is evidence of said glorification. Post a list? What do you think I have been doing throughout this thread.

As for marco, I have disagreed with him on things. Just because I praised a post which eludes your capacity doesn't mean I am licking his arse you simpleton. Seriously, go away.

QUOTE IT WHERE I HAVE????

Guest Nikica

Again please quote where I have said or implied the la liga is inferior.. you are embarrasing.

"and inference that the PL must be so superior to La Liga because Ronaldo playing there swings the debate v Messi in his favour is evidence of said glorification."

You are stupid beyond belief.

Edited by Nikica

Guest blueboy122

Misrepresenting what I think? I've said numerous times that Rooney is a top player, I just don't think he's as good as people in England claim - there's a difference.

Fucking hell, you really are deluded enough to think you have embarrassed me aren't you? Your views are in line with the types of premfaces who are laughed at by foreign football fans all over the internet.

You are hopeless.

QUOTES WHERE I HAVE SAID HOW GOOD THE PREMIER LEAGUE?

Guest Nikica

QUOTE IT WHERE I HAVE????

THE FACT THAT YOU THINK THAT A MAJOR REASON WHY RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI IS BECAUSE RONALDO HAS PROVED HIMSELF IN THE PL AND MESSI HAS NOT IMPLIES THAT YOU THINK THE LEAGUE AND DEFENCES ARE SUPERIOR.

Fucking tit.

Guest blueboy122

"and inference that the PL must be so superior to La Liga because Ronaldo playing there swings the debate v Messi in his favour is evidence of said glorification."

You are stupid beyond belief.

MORON I SAID THAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE BY PLAYING IN 3 LEAGUES

Guest blueboy122

THE FACT THAT YOU THINK THAT A MAJOR REASON WHY RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI IS BECAUSE RONALDO HAS PROVED HIMSELF IN THE PL AND MESSI HAS NOT IMPLIES THAT YOU THINK THE LEAGUE AND DEFENCES ARE SUPERIOR.

Fucking tit.

I HAVE SAID THAT I THINK HENCE I THINK HE IS BETTER. YOU THINK MESSI GET OVER IT.

CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR, EXPECT NO LESS. NO ARGUMENT AND RESORTING TO INSULTS. LOVE IT. LAUGHABLE

Guest blueboy122

Fucking tit.

QUOTE WHERE I HAVE SAID MAJOR REASON...

DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE THINGS UP ALOT TIGER?

YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE ONE DAY