IGNORED

Kopite Thread

brilliant that mate..if they need to dig at us to try and justify king kenny stayin then they can carry on...to be fair to them not their fault they got brains the size of an ant's nob

this should hopefully get some revenge, just sent this out on twitter:

Congrats to #LFC, who finished behind #EFC by 4pts, minus 1 king/manager, minus 1 1st team coach, minus 1 director of football, minus £110m

Robbie Savage is such a tit...(2.00 in so you have to watch as little as possible)....

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18110505

Says Moyes wold of spent better than Dog, I agree. Agree with Rio a head of Terry, but then stopped watching after Gerrard is the right choice for captain. Dont know why everyone is so happy about that, the mans a passenger, spread the ball like Neville and rifles the fans like Tommy Graveson/Alan Stubbs fk.

I think Martinez would do well at the shite, he is all for that pass and move stuff that they want, has excellent contacts in Spain, and would have the money that was missing at Wigan

They don't care about pass and move just results.. against us.

Brendan Rogers has a bit of sense.

They are a big successful club enriched in tradition as much as it pains me to say it and the possibility of being club manager must be tempting to somebody, that would be quite a pull.

And what would the shit do with £30,000,000 anyway, go and blow the whole lot on another one trick pony or lame signing, Carroll was an embarrassment to them for the most part.

I don't think Martinez is the right candidate all things considered, Rogers doesn't want to know it seems, so who else is out there. I hope they don't lure in Lambert or Adkins close season, I think they might too not to bad a job, if they were ever to leave their respective positions for a dream opportunity at Anfield.

I hope they get in the wrong man, or someone who does abysmal and they fail to do anything for years on end and embarrass themselves some more in the league etc.

Brendan Rogers has a bit of sense.

They are a big successful club enriched in tradition as much as it pains me to say it and the possibility of being club manager must be tempting to somebody, that would be quite a pull.

And what would the shit do with £30,000,000 anyway, go and blow the whole lot on another one trick pony or lame signing, Carroll was an embarrassment to them for the most part.

I don't think Martinez is the right candidate all things considered, Rogers doesn't want to know it seems, so who else is out there. I hope they don't lure in Lambert or Adkins close season, I think they might too not to bad a job, if they were ever to leave their respective positions for a dream opportunity at Anfield.

I hope they get in the wrong man, or someone who does abysmal and they fail to do anything for years on end and embarrass themselves some more in the league etc.

£30 mil he could bring Siguurdsen(£9 mil) and Dyer(6)and Cisse(15), but the Liverpool job comes the the fans imposed constraint of Gerrard. He's holding the club back, and no manager will have the balls/fans backing to leave him out. Theres a lot of dead weight as well (Henderson, Spearing, Adam, Carragher) plus the general cuntishness of the other players Carroll, Suarez, and Gerrard. A manager would have to be mental to take the job.

Guest blueboy122

Aston Villa would be a better choice for Rodgers, The expectation levels arent as high as they are at Liverpool. I have seen alot of pundits telling Rodgers that he should stay where he is etc etc. But I think that Swansea will drop like a stone next season and this could be a good time to get out and further his career, mind you I wouldnt fancy working for Lerner sounds like a nightmare.

It's just the whole aura of it, but stranger things have happened.

There's no way to determine, but I just feel Solskjaer at AV would never work out, it would be a failure and he'd last one season, it's just instinct.

I don't think their supporters would be too pleased about it either, probably confused above all else, as I was when I first saw the news or rumor or whatever it was.

Solskjaer has no managerial experience apart from a side in native Norway, they won a league championship was it, but you can't look too far into that, and - the Norway league must be pretty much like the SPL I'm thinking.

Someone like Rogers or Lambert or Adkins even would be ideal for Aston Villa, that would be right up their alley, it's sounds a bit unfeasible them linked with Liverpool job but at AVFC that could ideally work..

What odds can I get on McLeish getting another midlands job this summer, he will most likely be drifting along and get salvaged by Coventry or WBA or someone, until he does a poor job there and gets his ass fired and just goes from one Midlands club to the next until he's had a go at every club up there in the area, I can see it now.

Going for a lie down, I need to rest.

Solskjaer has no managerial experience apart from a side in native Norway, they won a league championship was it, but you can't look too far into that, and - the Norway league must be pretty much like the SPL I'm thinking.

Someone like Rogers or Lambert or Adkins even would be ideal for Aston Villa, that would be right up their alley, it's sounds a bit unfeasible them linked with Liverpool job but at AVFC that could ideally work..

What odds can I get on McLeish getting another midlands job this summer, he will most likely be drifting along and get salvaged by Coventry or WBA or someone, until he does a poor job there and gets his ass fired and just goes from one Midlands club to the next until he's had a go at every club up there in the area, I can see it now.

Going for a lie down, I need to rest.

He was Man u reserves manager and has learned from the best.

not sure theyre going to replace a deluded miserable Scot with another....

4th official just tweeted that Rafa is in talks. Not happy about that, Moyes record is awful against him. Boring tactics and the man who made the mess in the 1st place so not all bad.

Dave Whelan warns Martinez that Liverpool do not know what they are doing;

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1073945/dave-whelan-warns-wigan's-roberto-martinez-about-liverpool?cc=5739#

Made me laugh I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of Whelan (in fact he gets on my tits) but that quote made me laugh rather a lot. I still think he'll take the job however..

I wonder if Mourinho would leave Madrid this summer, he didn't get his Champions League prize, and maybe could fancy a change and stranger things have happened than him arriving at Anfield to do a job, the supporters would jump at the chance for something like that and he fits the profile too. McLeish is available but the odds of him being new shite manager seem so remote I have trouble even saying it. Whoever gets the job I hope they fail miserably and do a duplicate of Hodgson and Dalglish etc.

Mourinho won't go for Liverpool, he will be on a tight budget with a struggling team. He's been linked with them before but I can't see why he would go from Real Madrid (1st in La Liga) to Liverpool (9th in the Premiership). I think he will either stay at Real Madrid for another season or be like Pep Guardiola and have a year out as a break.

It's been my opinion for a while now that he's holding out for the Manchester United job when Sir Alex retires.

the horrible shit faced Capello is 16-1 in the running!, by god I don't think I could dislike him more if he finished up over there..

Benitez is 10-1 for a return, but can't see that happening

Mourinho 33-1...

believe it or not one Diego Maradona is available at 100-1

they've even got Hodgson down as 150-1, ?

what's he going to do, go back so soon after he left and make another mess of things.

No mention of Moyes anywhere which I was somewhat surprised at.

Tell a lie, there he is at 66-1... seems a bit of a long shot but you never can tell sometimes.

Whoever gets the duty has a bit of a job on their hands.