IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Liverpool are rumoured to be in for Diame too (on a free transfer). I'm guessing that the rumour mill will start putting that fact against Kenny, making out that Liverpool are signing all of Wigan's best players because they're boss is going to be coming over. I woulden't be surprised if Roberto was at Liverpool next season but I do wonder who would have the Wigan job.

Steve Bruce again, surely not?

Oh, is he still there. dry.png

I thought for a moment something had occured the last few hours.

Thing is though, under Dalglish they have done very well this season, two domestic cup finals and an actual trophy, but the league is their holy grail and under the Scot they are never going to come in sight of that, I just think, all things considered, I want him to remain in charge and the best they can hope for is a mickey mouse honor or getting to another domestic final and being deservedly beaten by a better side on the day. They will not do anything in Europe so long as Dalglish is in charge, I even think that Martinez could be an improvement so don't want that, so Dalglish to stay for me.

The highlight of their season was watching Manchester United lose the league championship in the closing stages at the weekend, that was a bigger success or highlight, than anything they had done this season I read on a few LFC forum pages!

happy.png

2 cup finals yeah fair enough that is a great achievement...but he lost one and was lucky to win the other

the league form has been absolutely wank and add to that the europa league next season i can't see them kickin on with his dinosaur attitude at the helm

and blueboy why is that in here dude? is it liverpool's season review? if not you should stick it in the longest thread for sport :)

2 cup finals yeah fair enough that is a great achievement...but he lost one and was lucky to win the other

the league form has been absolutely wank and add to that the europa league next season i can't see them kickin on with his dinosaur attitude at the helm

and blueboy why is that in here dude? is it liverpool's season review? if not you should stick it in the longest thread for sport smile.png

Theres a pathetic tweet going around where the kopites are trying to have a dig at us.

Congratulations to #EFC, who finished ahead of #LFC by minus-one trophies, minus-two Wembley appearances and minus-one places in Europe.

The fact that they think theyre better because they beat a Championship team on penalties to win and brag about Wembley trip where they lost?! All that for only 100m+.......Deluded lot. Yes, im jealous that they got Europe but come on! Record low points haul in 50 years, shambolic home, nay league form in general.....

Cant see past Rafa going back(even though he ruined the club and the fans wanted him out, they love him again fickly putting the blame on Roy). Hate the fat spanish waiter, awful football, but perfect for the fickle reds who dont care about the football just the result.

seriously hope its Rafa. That will be hilarious biggrin.png

It will be a worst head ache of bullshit form the kopites of how he's the best manger in the world cos he won a trophy in his 1st year with Houliers team... Wasted millions on nothing players, lost their best player Alonso cos he wanted Gareth Barry as well as ignored their youth system buying a load of Spanish kids who never made it instead.

i don't..i want it to be martinez...rawk will be fuckin hilarious if it is

Be a big promotion from a lucky miracle worker/shit manager at Wigan to best manager ever!!!11!!!! 5 times 5 times woop woop we're gonna win the league cos we have the best manager in the world galaxy UNIVERSE HE-MAN Raaaaaaar!

Fuck , Dalglish has been fired!, been out all day in my defense, only just saw the link

There's probably a hive of activity on various shite pages, but I haven't the time to look etc.

Liverpool are fucking Idiots, Dalglish has just won a trophy, got to the FA cup Final, that's two domestic finals, and they fire his ass ?

Ok the league form was dire, and missed out on a euro place, but as mentioned, they did win an actual trophy and almost two if you think about it, there's gratitude for you.

I don't make the decisions there but someone needs to give their head a shake, it's not like they finished 15th and did nothing in both domestic cup tourneys. Actually I wanted him to stay as apart from Mickey Mouse, there wasn't really much else they could hope for, it's just something else to get annoyed about, but I think it's just frustration right now above all else. : - /

Fuck , Dalglish has been fired!, been out all day in my defense, only just saw the link

There's probably a hive of activity on various shite pages, but I haven't the time to look etc.

Liverpool are fucking Idiots, Dalglish has just won a trophy, got to the FA cup Final, that's two domestic finals, and they fire his ass ?

Ok the league form was dire, and missed out on a euro place, but as mentioned, they did win an actual trophy and almost two if you think about it, there's gratitude for you.

I don't make the decisions there but someone needs to give their head a shake, it's not like they finished 15th and did nothing in both domestic cup tourneys. Actually I wanted him to stay as apart from Mickey Mouse, there wasn't really much else they could hope for, it's just something else to get annoyed about, but I think it's just frustration right now above all else. : - /

getting to a final and winning nothing shouldnt count - usually ignored in Moyes' CV. Winning the Carling Cup on pens against Cardiff after a terrible game wasnt inspriring. Then theres the league form which was pathetic. 100m+ spent should mean CL footy for a club like Liverpool - like them or not, theyre a big, successful club. This season was simply a failure for them, based on their standards

Yes they did beat a 2nd division side on penalties to win the game, and last time I looked, Cardiff City are absolutely fucking abysmal, so what does that say about Liverpool?

actually, now that I've just said that, I can appreciate why Dalglish was let go, but even so, it was two domestic cup finals, rightly or wrongly

I bet they weren't so quick to fire his ass or were even considering it when They had just got the better of us in this years semi-finals.. I do think a number of their suporters will be upset about this.

Yes they did beat a 2nd division side on penalties to win the game, and last time I looked, Cardiff City are absolutely fucking abysmal, so what does that say about Liverpool?

actually, now that I've just said that, I can appreciate why Dalglish was let go, but even so, it was two domestic cup finals, rightly or wrongly

I bet they weren't so quick to fire his ass or were even considering it when They had just got the better of us in this years semi-finals.. I do think a number of their suporters will be upset about this.

and rightly so. I heard that Norway is going on strike....

Not sure why everyone is dissing Martinez, he started the whole Swansea thing(something people seem to forget) and i think one day he will be a decent manger with the right resources, Wigan are just a stupid club, designed for failure and misery, anyone would struggle there imo

Not sure why everyone is dissing Martinez, he started the whole Swansea thing(something people seem to forget) and i think one day he will be a decent manger with the right resources, Wigan are just a stupid club, designed for failure and misery, anyone would struggle there imo

I like Wigan, but don't like Martinez. Applaud him for going with 3 at the back, was a brave move and it payed off big.