IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Guest Nikica

He hasn't accomplished more though, because playing in more leagues does not mean one player has accomplished more than another.

Messi has won more CLs, broken more records, is generally regarded as the better player, won more POTYs.

You are implying that anyone who is successful in a single league has accomplished more than someone who is successful in multiple leagues. A view as stupid as they come.

Why am I even bothering? You're the type of football 'fan' I despise. I didn't think there was anyone like you on here when I joined.

Guest Nikica

I HAVE SAID THAT I THINK HENCE I THINK HE IS BETTER. YOU THINK MESSI GET OVER IT.

CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR, EXPECT NO LESS. NO ARGUMENT AND RESORTING TO INSULTS. LOVE IT. LAUGHABLE

You gave that as a reason, did you not?

Resorting to insults? You called me a 'fucking prick' way back at the start of this and have insulted me throughout.

And how do I have no argument? I have backed up everything I have said and you have backed up nothing. You've relied on illogical arguments and hyperbole ffs.

You're a lost cause.

Guest Nikica

YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE ONE DAY

Oh, suggesting someone will knock me out for my beliefs. Look out, we have a hardman here. You're truly plumbing the depths now.

Guest blueboy122

You're truly deluded if you think you have 'rinsed' me.

Your 'argument' has relied on polemic and hyperbole. I, on the other hand, have taken a balanced view and provided evidence for what I think.

All you've done is spout bollocks about La Liga being so inferior to the PL, Messi being overrated because he has never tested himself against the 'best' in the PL and Ronaldo being better as a result, and Rooney having one of the best first touches you have ever seen (there's extensive talk on United forums about his average/poor first touch, even from people who generally love Rooney).

You're just another one of these narrow-minded English fans who makes using forums impossible because the minute anyone offers criticism about the English game or any of its accepted myths you start saying they must be joking and they've lost it. There's no point even debating with people like you. You've offered NOTHING in way of actually providing a convincing argument about anything. Saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he played in 'a harder league' is weak as piss and not convincing in any way.

But people like you can never be reasoned with.

I've not used any big words by the way - it's not my fault you have a limited vocabulary and an IQ in the double digits.

I have said I think Ronaldo is better because he has tested himself more in a better league again my opinion.

Guest Nikica

I have said I think Ronaldo is better because he has tested himself more in a better league again my opinion.

And I argued against that, and since then you've said I should get back to watching Braveheart etc.

So, seriously mate, how can you accuse me of being insulting etc?

I think your reasoning is completely wrong, and I told you that. If you think that fine, but I am entitled to tell you I think it's illogical, am I not?

Guest blueboy122

He hasn't accomplished more though, because playing in more leagues does not mean one player has accomplished more than another.

Messi has won more CLs, broken more records, is generally regarded as the better player, won more POTYs.

You are implying that anyone who is successful in a single league has accomplished more than someone who is successful in multiple leagues. A view as stupid as they come.

Why am I even bothering? You're the type of football 'fan' I despise. I didn't think there was anyone like you on here when I joined.

YESS YOU FUCKING MORON HE DID BREAK ALL THESE RECORDS, BY PLAYING IN THE SAME LEAGUE AND SAME TEAM EVERY SEASON.. MY POINT WAS THAT RONALDO HAS PLAYED IN THREE LEAGUES 3 DIFFERENT TEAMS AND BEEN ACCOMPLISHED IN EACH LEAGUE IN EACH TEAM AND BEEN THE STAND OUT PERFORMER. ITS OPINION YOU FUCK WITT THATS WHAT A FORUM IS.

Guest blueboy122

guys please...you're cloggin this thread up with shite and you're gonna be pissin a lot of people off with this crap

Fair DOOS sorry fair doos.

Cant be arsed anymore anyway.

Guest Nikica

YESS YOU FUCKING MORON HE DID BREAK ALL THESE RECORDS, BY PLAYING IN THE SAME LEAGUE AND SAME TEAM EVERY SEASON.. MY POINT WAS THAT RONALDO HAS PLAYED IN THREE LEAGUES 3 DIFFERENT TEAMS AND BEEN ACCOMPLISHED IN EACH LEAGUE IN EACH TEAM AND BEEN THE STAND OUT PERFORMER. ITS OPINION YOU FUCK WITT THATS WHAT A FORUM IS.

So what? It's a completely nonsensical argument. That's my opinion of your opinion. And many people would agree. Stop crying over the fact that my opinion is that your opinion is laughable.

Guest blueboy122

Oh, suggesting someone will knock me out for my beliefs. Look out, we have a hardman here. You're truly plumbing the depths now.

Not at all my freind. I just think making things up will one day catch up with you.

Guest blueboy122

So what? It's a completely nonsensical argument. That's my opinion of your opinion. And many people would agree. Stop crying over the fact that my opinion is that your opinion is laughable.

How is it? He has torn up three leagues and is that nonsensical.

Guest Nikica

Not at all my freind. I just think making things up will one day catch up with you.

Making things up? Coming from the guy who has claimed I said Rooney isn't a top player?

I made nothing up. You thinking Ronaldo is better than Messi is because he is proven in a 'harder league' strongly suggests that you believe the PL to be superior to la Liga. How have I made that up? It's the sensible conclusion to arrive at.

Guest blueboy122

Tell me about it.

This image was created because of people like you:

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/f5/66/england,europe,football,soccer-f5665183f52be5ae461b9fbc1835dfab_h.jpg

You cant help yourself can you... Please state where I have bigged up the premier league?

I wacth alot of football from other countries but the PL is the best league in the world end of story. I actually prefer the German league however so get on that Mr Wallace.

Guest Nikica

How is it? He has torn up three leagues and is that nonsensical.

For a start it is, considering Ronaldo left Sporting Lisbon at EIGHTEEN. He was a promising young player, but he didn't tear the league up.

You're looking at the Ronaldo who played in Portugal through the lens of what he is today. You probably never seen him play in the Portuguese league, doubtless hadn't heard of him until he joined United.

And yes, it is nonsensical. Players aren't judged on how many leagues they do well in. Messi could prove himself in any league he wanted to, the fact he remains loyal to Barca is no reason to denigrate him, is it?

Guest blueboy122

Making things up? Coming from the guy who has claimed I said Rooney isn't a top player?

I made nothing up. You thinking Ronaldo is better than Messi is because he is proven in a 'harder league' strongly suggests that you believe the PL to be superior to la Liga. How have I made that up? It's the sensible conclusion to arrive at.

ARRRRGGGGHHH WHERE DID I CLAIM THAT YOU SAID ROONEY ISNT A TOP PLAYER. I SAID YOU DIDNT THINK ROONEY WAS A WORLD CLASS PLAYER. FUCKING TONY HIBBERT IS A TOP PLAYER.

Guest Nikica

No, it is your opinion that it's the best. Stating it as 'end of story' like a Rafa fact doesn't make it true,

I agree that the Bundesliga is fantastic, especially in organisation terms off the park.

Guest Nikica

ARRRRGGGGHHH WHERE DID I CLAIM THAT YOU SAID ROONEY ISNT A TOP PLAYER. I SAID YOU DIDNT THINK ROONEY WAS A WORLD CLASS PLAYER. FUCKING TONY HIBBERT IS A TOP PLAYER.

"Whats is with the vendetta about you making up that I bumming the premier league and rooney. My opinion differs to yours get over it I think Rooney is a top class player you dont. The only comment I have made about the premier league and la liga is that I think the defending standard is alot better... If you want to go into an argument about the premier league and la liga than open a new thread and i will embarrass you there as well you condesending twat."

Fuck me, you can't even remember the things you say!

Hibbert isn't a 'top player'. No wonder you talk such shite if you believe he is.

Just had a look at LFCs OS to see how excited they are about their new kit being revealed at midnight....lots of intelligent anticipation...

Natalie88... "Can't wait"

Aisha8... "Can't wait!!!!!!!!"

Stoent... "... cant wait"

AndyRed07..."Arggghhh!! Sooo excited!!! "

LuisSuarez2012..."cannot wait!!!!"

deltauge..."i cant wait!"

mitu10..."cant wait to see it.."

LiverBirdSuarez..."Cannot Wait!!!!"

The views expressed here are not those of Liverpool Football Club.

huh.png

Couple of questions....why, the shirt being apparently red, are Suarez and Gerrard modelling a purple version?

Also, tag line "The new Liverpool 12/13 home kit is unlike no other..." is a laughably illiterate double negative. They mean "like no other".

As it is they're saying it's the same as everything else; primary school English mistake. Oh dear.

lfc.jpg

Couple of questions....why, the shirt being apparently red, are Suarez and Gerrard modelling a purple version?

Also, tag line "The new Liverpool 12/13 home kit is unlike no other..." is a laughably illiterate double negative. They mean "like no other".

As it is they're saying it's the same as everything else; primary school English mistake. Oh dear.

I'm colour confused so didnt even notice tbh. However the double negative may be intentional as it's just like all the previous kits, red and tacky.