IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Looking on the TV though it didn't seem like it was. I only noticed that it was raining with around 20-30 minutes to go and even then the pitch didn't seem too bad, the simple fact is that Liverpool didn't take their chances, Suarez had numerous attempts to score and fluffed them as did Sturridge and Wisdom. Gerrard hit the bar in the 90th minute too so they could have easily got a replay.

Oldham had to play in the same weather.

Was just about to ask if the sun was shining on the Oldham players in some freak weather phenomenon (possibly caused by god hating Liverpool)dont%20know.gif .

Aha I know. I heard it from a Liverpool fan, who to be fair, was taking the piss out of his own fans for using that excuse. I did use white font too :D

Aha I know. I heard it from a Liverpool fan, who to be fair, was taking the piss out of his own fans for using that excuse. I did use white font too biggrin.png

I didn't know about the white font :(, but I wasn't thinking you were making the excuse up for them anyway and was aiming my comment more towards the idiots who would use that excuse.

To be fair, he could have been saying that to an Oldham defender? If he'd have gone "wahaay".

Nah, he's having a go at Suarez. If you watch the vidoe closely after the shot Suarez falls over and then jumps back up as if he's going to give Robinson a mouthful. Not really setting a good example to be honest even if he is frustrated at the score-line. I'm not sure what Robinson could have done though, granted his shot was poor but Suarez was on the floor so I don't see what he's moaning about.

Fair play to Robinson for speaking his mind.

Nah, he's having a go at Suarez. If you watch the vidoe closely after the shot Suarez falls over and then jumps back up as if he's going to give Robinson a mouthful. Not really setting a good example to be honest even if he is frustrated at the score-line. I'm not sure what Robinson could have done though, granted his shot was poor but Suarez was on the floor so I don't see what he's moaning about.

Don't let DK hear you say that, ha ha.

He'd prepared his dive expecting the pass to arrive.

We hope you enjoyed your visit to our ‘shitty stadium’ in our ‘shitty Northern town’ on Sunday. It seems the internet is awash with astonishment that our players had the audacity to turn up and ‘play’ against your evidently superior, expensively assembled whingeing Nancy boys.

Let’s therefore….set a few things straight. The FA Cup is famous the world over for the very notion that anything from a ‘genuine pub team’ to the greatest team in the land (something that you once were long ago….and very quickly need to realise you no longer are) may possibly meet should the lesser of those two teams have the good fortune to win through round after round of hard fought ties, often in surroundings almost as bad as those in which the majority of you reside.

At the third round proper stage (that is 8 rounds after the competition starts), the Jessies of your upper echelons join the competition and collectively hope for an easy draw and a simple passage to the next round. Generally, they hope to gain a ‘home’ tie as travelling to places like Mansfied and Oldham can occasionally be uncomfortable, although I have to point out that on numerous visits to the mighty sporting cathedral of Anfield…..i have yet to witness supporter comforts any better than those in which you were housed on Sunday. We may not provide hangers for your bizarre two-piece shiny outfits, but we did at least provide receptacles known as ‘bins’ should you have taken the hint to discard your seventies clothing in shame at any time. It was pointed out by an errant educated imposter amongst your contingent, that our plan to rid you of the derision attached to your collective dress sense was doomed to failure from the start, as those very same receptacles are known as a food source back from where you crawl. Alas, we tried, and you should bear it in mind for the next time you visit…..likely for a League 1 fixture some time before 2016.

On to the game. It may well have escaped your attention but Oldham Athletic are the archetypal banana skin. We are you see……somewhat experienced at deflowering the mighty. You may remember just a few years ago, we completed a similar unthinkable act of lowering the trousers of your superior neighbours at the other end of Stanley Park. If we could do it to them…..on their own turf……why the hell could you not see it might be possible for us do the same to an inferior outfit like yours? We also did the same a few years earlier to that other ‘big time Charlie’ known as Manchester City. Now, we know we don’t exactly make it easy for your guys. We should, given our lowly status, roll over very quickly after the initial five minutes of token resistance……hell, we’ve been doing it for every other team in League 1 all season, so why should we be any different for Liverpool....yep, we are asking the same question ourselves!

Well, for starters……your players are the most sickeningly overpaid, jumped up, self important, arrogant wankers that we’ve had the pleasure of spoiling this year. We would, without a shadow of a doubt, have preferred to play either of the Manchester clubs, because in fairness to your shower of shite, they are possibly the only two teams (and supporters) in the country more abhorrent to us than yours. Did you REALLY think that we would just let you get on with your passage to the next round while you applauded and ‘olayed’ your way through? We can accept that you are in the main….let’s be kind here…..somewhat slower of wit than average…… but you surely didn’t think that all those people wearing blue colours were there to watch YOUR clowns did you? Hell no…..these people are so dyed in the wool blue that some of them have been coming back week after week just to see if Oldham can ever win a game! If you don’t believe me, just ask someone who can read to look in the paper for the attendance at the next home match. You’ve gone and burst the bubble now!

Anyhow, just to sum up. When you come to a lower league stadium….to play a lower league team…..you might learn to expect that it won’t necessarily be the cakewalk you expected. Yes, for sure…..the game will be more physical than that with which you are familiar. We don’t save it especially for you….it’s how life is down here in the troughs of football. We actually thought that the similarity of living in Liverpool when there is a whole country to explore might have resonated with you….apparently not….oh, i digress………

So, get over it….we beat you fair and square. For us, we actually thought some of our football was a delight to watch….although the majority of us preferred watching our guys kick shit out of yours…..in between laughing at your inept goalkeeper and your clothing.

Finally, we sincerely hope that by the time you come to visit for the impending League 1 Fixture (sadly, we may well be in League 2 soon and we're not sure you will drop that far…..but you never know) we would like to think that some of you might take personal hygiene more seriously than you currently do. We know it doesn’t matter to you but it does to us. If you want to see how life could be, make a trip to Warrington, where nearly half the people are now washing on a relatively frequent basis. Thanks.

Not to sound like a twat but I don't think Oldham stand much of a chance against us. It's hard to perform a giant-killing twice in a row and by the time this fixture comes round we will have picked up form (and will have had a kick up the arse because of the Bolton game).

Let’s therefore….set a few things straight. The FA Cup is famous the world over for the very notion that anything from a ‘genuine pub team’ to the greatest team in the land (something that you once were long ago….and very quickly need to realise you no longer are) may possibly meet should the lesser of those two teams have the good fortune to win through round after round of hard fought ties, often in surroundings almost as bad as those in which the majority of you reside.

To be fair, if the majority of LFC fans can afford to fly in from Norway and Denmark every week, they've probably got a few bob rofl.gif

Not to sound like a twat but I don't think Oldham stand much of a chance against us. It's hard to perform a giant-killing twice in a row and by the time this fixture comes round we will have picked up form (and will have had a kick up the arse because of the Bolton game).

Well, bradford managed it... and we've already been taken down by leeds this season, who also took out Spurs the weekend. I'm looking forward to the match and of course on paper, we should win, but we know only too well that we could end up being put on our arse; it wouldn't be the first time... let's not fall into the trap that the shite did at Boundary...

We hope you enjoyed your visit to our ‘shitty stadium’ in our ‘shitty Northern town’ on Sunday. It seems the internet is awash with astonishment that our players had the audacity to turn up and ‘play’ against your evidently superior, expensively assembled whingeing Nancy boys.

At the third round proper stage (that is 8 rounds after the competition starts), the Jessies of your upper echelons join the competition and collectively hope for an easy draw and a simple passage to the next round. Generally, they hope to gain a ‘home’ tie as travelling to places like Mansfied and Oldham can occasionally be uncomfortable, although I have to point out that on numerous visits to the mighty sporting cathedral of Anfield…..i have yet to witness supporter comforts any better than those in which you were housed on Sunday. We may not provide hangers for your bizarre two-piece shiny outfits, but we did at least provide receptacles known as ‘bins’ should you have taken the hint to discard your seventies clothing in shame at any time. It was pointed out by an errant educated imposter amongst your contingent, that our plan to rid you of the derision attached to your collective dress sense was doomed to failure from the start, as those very same receptacles are known as a food source back from where you crawl. Alas, we tried, and you should bear it in mind for the next time you visit…..likely for a League 1 fixture some time before 2016.

On to the game. It may well have escaped your attention but Oldham Athletic are the archetypal banana skin. We are you see……somewhat experienced at deflowering the mighty. You may remember just a few years ago, we completed a similar unthinkable act of lowering the trousers of your superior neighbours at the other end of Stanley Park. If we could do it to them…..on their own turf……why the hell could you not see it might be possible for us do the same to an inferior outfit like yours? We also did the same a few years earlier to that other ‘big time Charlie’ known as Manchester City. Now, we know we don’t exactly make it easy for your guys. We should, given our lowly status, roll over very quickly after the initial five minutes of token resistance……hell, we’ve been doing it for every other team in League 1 all season, so why should we be any different for Liverpool....yep, we are asking the same question ourselves!

Well, for starters……your players are the most sickeningly overpaid, jumped up, self important, arrogant wankers that we’ve had the pleasure of spoiling this year. We would, without a shadow of a doubt, have preferred to play either of the Manchester clubs, because in fairness to your shower of shite, they are possibly the only two teams (and supporters) in the country more abhorrent to us than yours. Did you REALLY think that we would just let you get on with your passage to the next round while you applauded and ‘olayed’ your way through? We can accept that you are in the main….let’s be kind here…..somewhat slower of wit than average…… but you surely didn’t think that all those people wearing blue colours were there to watch YOUR clowns did you? Hell no…..these people are so dyed in the wool blue that some of them have been coming back week after week just to see if Oldham can ever win a game! If you don’t believe me, just ask someone who can read to look in the paper for the attendance at the next home match. You’ve gone and burst the bubble now!

Anyhow, just to sum up. When you come to a lower league stadium….to play a lower league team…..you might learn to expect that it won’t necessarily be the cakewalk you expected. Yes, for sure…..the game will be more physical than that with which you are familiar. We don’t save it especially for you….it’s how life is down here in the troughs of football. We actually thought that the similarity of living in Liverpool when there is a whole country to explore might have resonated with you….apparently not….oh, i digress………

So, get over it….we beat you fair and square. For us, we actually thought some of our football was a delight to watch….although the majority of us preferred watching our guys kick shit out of yours…..in between laughing at your inept goalkeeper and your clothing.

Finally, we sincerely hope that by the time you come to visit for the impending League 1 Fixture (sadly, we may well be in League 2 soon and we're not sure you will drop that far…..but you never know) we would like to think that some of you might take personal hygiene more seriously than you currently do. We know it doesn’t matter to you but it does to us. If you want to see how life could be, make a trip to Warrington, where nearly half the people are now washing on a relatively frequent basis. Thanks.

I've now seen everything. doh.gif

Edited by Avinalaff

Well, bradford managed it... and we've already been taken down by leeds this season, who also took out Spurs the weekend. I'm looking forward to the match and of course on paper, we should win, but we know only too well that we could end up being put on our arse; it wouldn't be the first time... let's not fall into the trap that the shite did at Boundary...

I still think we will easily win, Oldham arn't a team we should fear. I'd actually be behind deleting this thread, it serves no purpose and it's not as if the opening poster is going to come back with some interesting comments.

'We’re not in a bad position. For the first time in a long time Liverpool have a better squad of players than Arsenal do. For the first time in a long time our prospects look rosier than theirs. For sure, our squad is only marginally better and our prospects are only a tad rosier. But it does mean we can go to north London in genuinely optimistic mood for once. I expect we’ll be out of the blocks quickly, if only to avoid repeating the desperate opening minutes of each half against Oldham. Our best hope is that we can reduce Arsenal to the argumentative, shapeless rabble they were in the opening ’45 against Chelsea. It was an astonishing sight to see players openly berating each other like the Gunners were doing that day. That has to be the aim. ' RAWK (obviously).

Hard to believe only 4 days ago their captain was getting told to do one by a reserve.

Robinson tells Suarez to f**k off

What is it with Liverpool and having total bellends in their team. I dislike Liverpool because they are Everton's rivals but I hate them anyway for who they are, they have players on their books who have been found guilty of racism, blatently cheat at any given opportunity and now have a player who has apparantly assaulted a woman.

They are a disgrace to football.

What is it with Liverpool and having total bellends in their team. I dislike Liverpool because they are Everton's rivals but I hate them anyway for who they are, they have players on their books who have been found guilty of racism, blatently cheat at any given opportunity and now have another player who has apparantly assaulted a woman.

They are a disgrace to football.