IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I tried to do it, but fourteen question was too much, but the thing is, I don't care who he is supposed to resemble, he should have stayed where he was, but then someone else came in, and took them to a League Cup Final ? Maybe the spade work was done before.

Feel Sorry for Rogers in a sense, as with Hodgson, in that they did very well at their previous clubs, took on a bigger challenge, and merely ended up embarrassing themselves.

Benitez didn't bring league success, then Hodgson, then Dalglish and now Rogers, still can't get them anywhere nearer a first title since 1990, and even then, won't win anything again this season, as I can't see them winning by three in the return game with the russians.

Just breaks your fucking heart...

I tried to do it, but fourteen question was too much, but the thing is, I don't care who he is supposed to resemble, he should have stayed where he was, but then someone else came in, and took them to a League Cup Final ? Maybe the spade work was done before.

Feel Sorry for Rogers in a sense, as with Hodgson, in that they did very well at their previous clubs, took on a bigger challenge, and merely ended up embarrassing themselves.

Hodgson didn't embarrass himself ! Liverpool fc did with the way they treated him.

Rogers has the potential though to do just that.Dosier (thousand page) envelopes(x 3) and tick tack football.....I realy hope liverpool stick with him!

To be fair he did have the ground breaking idea of 'playing the ball out from defence'......why did no one else think of that.....genius!

Only got the result a few moments ago and above all else it's an elimination

Do I feel a bit sorry for them, or maybe they deserved to go through on this nights performance but it was over two legs and they had the opportunity to do something in the first game and made a mess of things so maybe all said, fuck them really. Out of Europe for you, and now no chance of winning anything this season, although they still may salvage a UEFA cup place, but played well tonight or otherwise, maybe I just don't give a fuck, and it's another empty season at Anfield. I have to be pleased with this

Wash your mouth (or your typing fingers) out with soapohmy.png !

BAN

They were all over Zenit but to be fair they had to, they were 2-0 down. They were never ahead in 180 minutes of football.

why? They played excellently, they worked hard and it was an exciting game. I think its the first time ive ever seen this from them, which is why I couldnt describe the emotion. It was the first time i didnt will them to lose or laugh when they did. Confused me!

2-0 down and written off by most, they came out with the desire and determination that I want to see us play with. As much as it pains, they deserve credit. I refuse to fall under this bullshit umbrella of "bitter blue". my love for football is greater than my distain for them.

2-0 down and written off by most, they came out with the desire and determination that I want to see us play with. As much as it pains, they deserve credit. I refuse to fall under this bullshit umbrella of "bitter blue". my love for football is greater than my distain for them.

2-0 down, written off by most, packed house, european competition being their only route to a trophy.I'd have to say I would expect a hell of a lot more passion than we showed against Oldham.Thing is away at Oldham we didn't HAVE to win to continue in the cup and we didn't.

Passion sometime comes out of need!..............I didn't see liverpool play, I didn't want to see them play, but I'd have been very surprised if they hadn't pushed and got the result they did.

Oldham at home in the FA Cup, followed by Wigan at home if we win......then the quater final, can we show some passion, in front of a packed Goodison, if we can't, point some fingers at those that didn't!

liverpool did what was expected of them, it wasn't quite enough, it's over two legs, and passion at home was not enough.