IGNORED

Kopite Thread

worked ok for me.... Embarrassing Kopite Pictures. Thought it would be a light hearted thing but its not.

Basically a mix of joke photoshops and fans doing weird things, but the language (not usually something that bothers me) just made me feel ashamed :(

Not a name I recognized in any capacity so did a little research, and appears a decent player. Under 25 years of age but apparently well known in some areas, and seems a real prospect for the future or something of promise. Offensive midfield player with an eye for goal, and if Liverpool miss out, feel it could be a significant disappointment. But it makes sense that the player would favor a move to Dortmund, this seasons champions league runners-up and with a tangible chance of euro success next season, than time at Anfield with a largely average squad, who's only likely achievement would seem to be another challenge for the Mickey Mouse cup by end of season.

Prices in the game today can be fucking ridiculous at the best of times, and you never really know just how much any respective player is valued at, but the twenty-one million pounds Dortmund have paid for his services, seems like a justifiable sum of money. All said, looks like a worthwhile purchase

Don't forget Dortmund have beaten Liverpool in a European Final. There's something many wouldn't have been aware of

The latter's domination effectively ended around the time of the Hillsborough disaster and after that they were never quite the same again, add to that Arsenals last game win to take the league championship that same year. That's about where the actual past glories came to an end.

Sorry Matt, unfortunately there is no cure for CPPS. But we need to raise awareness. For more information on this and other STD's contact your nearest vet because heavy sedatives and spaying can help.

Cant we just have him put down? Preferably by sledgehammer?

He supports West Ham United kid. You do the math.

Pressed for time now as we're off pretty soon, but there was this great TV program a year or two ago where Dyer went out to the pacific mid-west on some sort of UFO hunt. A sort of Green Street meets X-Files type of thing. Saw some of it, although not all together, but it was quite memorable and Dyer does have his moments.

Last word on him for today, but if you want to see a Danny Dyer movie, you'd do worse than The Football Factory , where Dyer (as a Chelsea hooligan !) gets into a battle with Millwall soccer thugs and recieves a good beating and ends up in intensive care by the end. Highly recommended !

The muskrat wants to leave English football because The FA, media and so on have all got it infamy despite my disturbed and racist psychological state.

I know, I'll sign for Arsenal!

Now this couldn't happen between two 'better' clubs for me (maybe include Villa and Newcastle in there, somehow), and yet now we have the post-shite programmed Rodgers morphing from the easy-talking up-coming manager he was to declare Suarez owes the fans for supporting him through his troubles (does Rodgers not realise why King Kenny was sacked, sorry walked) and also declaring he doesn't understand why Suarez would sign for Arsenal when Liverpool are a bigger club.

I would like Suarez to go to Arsenal just for the comedy value.

Looking forward to the images of Suarez shirts burning to add to the Gerrard (rumoured off to Chelsea) and Torres (deffo off to Chelsea).

"Yeah lad, lets sell him. There's no one bigger than the club, we can get £40m and buy 3 quality players and challenge for the league"

Says Billy the Kop season ticket holder of 30 years who still records "YNWA" on his PAYG Nokia from 2008 - clearly forgetting that the club stood by suarez through racism and had previously spent £75M on Carroll, Henderson and Downing.