IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Suarez considering legal action?

Top class club. Top class individual.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23550760

Gerrard says " liverpool must keep Saurez if they want any chance of top 4 next season " WOW Stevie boy, that says quite a bit about how much you rate the rest of your team/squad.Nice one captain.

Let the man leave and get his teeth into a new venture.

Ferrington inside Anfield ? More pricks inside than a second-hand dartboard. I realized today I was able to get Liverpool TV, but not Chelsea, Rangers or Manchester United, although wouldn't watch anyway. Just caught a glimpse of the post-match discussion of what would have been today testimonial game. Fourteen subs also ? what the fuck was going on today ? Did rat-face and the rest of the team get a result on his big day or this 'special' occasion ? Shouldn't really do it but went back to see what occured. No they just keep talking about Suarez or where they will finish next season. Just lost all interest at this point.

Guest Nikica

Gerrard really does have a history of delusional comments doesn't he? Not the brightest lad, as his ill-disciplined, headless chicken running as a younger man in central midfield aptly demonstrates.

Edited by Nikica

Gerrard really does have a history of delusional comments doesn't he? Not the brightest lad, as his ill-disciplined, headless chicken running as a younger man in central midfield aptly demonstrates.

I wish we had an ill-disciplined headless chicken running around our midfield......if that's what it takes!

His delusional comments, of which there have been many, can't detract from what he's done on the pitch.

Guest Nikica

I wish we had an ill-disciplined headless chicken running around our midfield......if that's what it takes!

His delusional comments, of which there have been many, can't detract from what he's done on the pitch.

I didn't say he wasn't a quality player, I implied he was overrated as a central midfielder. Was very good as an attacking midfielder behind Torres. Doesn't change that he wasn't the type of guy who controlled games. he influenced matches with moment of magic but he never dictated them like Xavi, Scholes, Pirlo...Ditto Lampard.

There's no denying that Gerrard was ill-disciplined as a central midfielder. He's better now but I'm putting that down to his legs being gone and him having no choice but to play smarter.

Liverpool fans always talk about how many times he's 'saved them' but his lack of ability to dominate the opposition is part of why they needed saved in the first place...and I'm not talking just about against teams that were clearly better than them, I'm talking even about teams who they were better than and should have beaten comfortably. Even many Liverpool fans subscribe to this theory of him being an ill-disciplined CM. These days they're not quite as sycophantic towards 'Stevie G' as they once were.

Edited by Nikica

Guest blueboy122

I didn't say he wasn't a quality player, I implied he was overrated as a central midfielder. Was very good as an attacking midfielder behind Torres. Doesn't change that he wasn't the type of guy who controlled games. he influenced matches with moment of magic but he never dictated them like Xavi, Scholes, Pirlo...Ditto Lampard.

There's no denying that Gerrard was ill-disciplined as a central midfielder. He's better now but I'm putting that down to his legs being gone and him having no choice but to play smarter.

Liverpool fans always talk about how many times he's 'saved them' but his lack of ability to dominate the opposition is part of why they needed saved in the first place...and I'm not talking just about against teams that were clearly better than them, I'm talking even about teams who they were better than and should have beaten comfortably. Even many Liverpool fans subscribe to this theory of him being an ill-disciplined CM. These days they're not quite as sycophantic towards 'Stevie G' as they once were.

Gerrard isnt even in the same league as those players mentioned.

And the next..... "Roll up, roll up" Raheem Sterling arrested in Page Moss last night. What would you be doing in Page Moss at half ten at night, Mr Sterling? Keep your nose clean!

Didn't this arsehole not know when it was his kids birthday, or something like that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-23633560

assault :blink:

was he picking on garden gnomes?!

I think it's a piss poor attempt at a wind up really, if liverpool play well, then with either Saurez or Sturridge up front they are a handfull.

Saurez has the feet of Peter Beardsly, the speed of a young Owen and the finishing prowess of a Fowler, I'd like to think he wont be there next season or he at least wont give 100%, but I wouldn't bet on it.He will play for the love of the game, sure he might bite someone, but for every bite he'll score 25 goals.

So let's hope they sell him and waste the money again.Don't underate Sturridge, his goals per game were better than Saurez (I think).

The best we can hope for is that an aging Gerrard fails to inspire the supply line.