IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Couple of friends that are gooners and they were saying that most of the fans don't believe a word of this transfer.

If they have £40m to spend on a striker then they could do far worse... He would relish linking up with Wilshires clever passing and the pace of Walcott and the Ox.

Reina has apparently released a thank you statement to the fans saying that Brenda loaned him to Napoli without telling him, bit naughty that imo.

Good old Brenda, can't see him lasting. Reina was a massively popular character in the dressing room - not a great move IMO. What if Begovic Mignolet gets an injury???

Edited by Hafnia

you're not allowed to say to someone don't be a woman? fuckin hell

Probably because it's saying that women are inferior to men. It's bizarre that you can't say it though, if you get offended by it then you need to give up on life in general.

Commonsense should see you right as to what's acceptable at a soccer ground, but they've gone too far with 'insults' such as 'That's Gay, Fairy, Princess and She-man' And Pikeys ? That's people who live on a trailer park isn't it ? And disabled people handicapped ? I failed to see the umbrage some may take, seemed innocent enough. It's all fucking PC out of control to a major extent.

'Don't be a woman' FFS. Are they serious with all this, or just some belated first of April nonsense.

I won't read much from The Daily Mail, but saturday is Steven Gerrard's testimonial. Big event at Anfield planned with an exclusive post-match banquet with up to a thousand guests. Say what you like, and Yes he has been a fucking snide or reprobate at certain times, but make no mistake about it, has been one of the very best and inspirational midfield players of the last decade or even beyond. Celebrating ten years of Gerrard as captain so sounds like it could be a decent event for both player and club, even thought it's painful (sometimes) to even give acknowledgements to both said player and club. Third time at trying to submit this now damn it

I won't read much from The Daily Mail, but saturday is Steven Gerrard's testimonial. Big event at Anfield planned with an exclusive post-match banquet with up to a thousand guests. Say what you like, and Yes he has been a fucking snide or reprobate at certain times, but make no mistake about it, has been one of the very best and inspirational midfield players of the last decade or even beyond. Celebrating ten years of Gerrard as captain so sounds like it could be a decent event for both player and club, even thought it's painful (sometimes) to even give acknowledgements to both said player and club. Third time at trying to submit this now damn it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23543131

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-diego-costa-bid-2115260

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-make-22million-bid-5429740

With regards to Gerrards testimonial, you may need to post on another site to find someone who gives a shite. Cheating, red card begging, night club assaulting arse.

Edited by Hafnia

Steven Gerrard....

"We finished last season really strongly, in the last five months we showed Champions League form so the manager has asked us to continue where we left off..."

League table for the last five months of the season.....

post-1126-0-52471400-1375467767_thumb.jpg

:dont know:

Coloured and half caste? I don't think I have ever heard an offensive way to use either of them words? Same applied to handicapped, queen and princess for the most part. What a joke.

Only person I've met who was offended by the term half caste is a white woman. The poem in the GCSE anthology takes PC to a new level.

Only person I've met who was offended by the term half caste is a white woman. The poem in the GCSE anthology takes PC to a new level.

My brother used to get called half caste, purely to wind him up as he was a souness styled midfielder who if provoked over that edge would get sent. He maintained it and rarely got sent off, but always reacted.

I asked him why he reacted to half caste given that he isn't (olive skinned, and thick set - Jon Walters esque) he said it wasn't the "half caste" is was the "little" they used before it. He is 5"7. Could have been a player, should have been a boxer!