IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Suarez on the way out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22712272

"My family have suffered and things have gone beyond the limits.

"I am tired of it. My daughter and my wife have suffered. I'm not prepared to continue suffering at the hands of the English journalists.

"I suffered a lot as a kid to get where I am just to be attacked unfairly by the English press. They haven't appreciated me as a player, they've just judged my attitude."

Think he need to look at himself first doesn't he? There's no doubt he's been appreciated as a player.....maybe he bites his family and they think it's OK :dont know: .

Suarez on the way out?

"I am tired of it. My daughter and my wife have suffered. I'm not prepared to continue suffering at the hands of the English journalists.

"I suffered a lot as a kid to get where I am just to be attacked unfairly by the English press. They haven't appreciated me as a player, they've just judged my attitude."

Think he need to look at himself first doesn't he? There's no doubt he's been appreciated as a player.....maybe he bites his family and they think it's OK :dont know: .

bi ting is a native custom of love and respect Mike ;)

Suarez on the way out?

He's just using it as his excuse for leaving so the kopites don't blame him for going.

I think he needs to realise that "as a player" is where he has bitten, cheated, racially abused, flicked V's to fans - it kinda does impact how people judge you. He has been here a few years and is one of the most roundly hated players, he has a chip on his shoulder as big as his front teeth.

As an Evertonian I am relieved he is going and only hope Liverpool squander the cash from his transfer.

They will, it's just a case of which second rate footballer they can spend the £40mill on

kenny isn't in charge anymore. Couhtino (or however it's spelt) is a bargain buy and if they continue in that vein I'd be worried....

And is on a free. And you were talking about him wasting £40million, Mogsy.

That being said, it is a bit of an odd signing.

Was trying to point out that Brenda isn't great in the transfer market, Courtino yes but toure no, I'll give him sturrige as well but that's it Edited by mogsy

havin a nosey around rawk after suarez sayin he wants to go...

A thorn, you never used your rose
The ones you loved abandoned you
Your nutmegs made hearts so warm
You helped the club but who helped you?
Then rushing through the Chelsea defence
They hounded you, you lost control
We prayed that you would get a 3 match ban
The news came through - Your season over...

Good night, my sweet prince...

Actually they don't look too bad ? and who are we to ridicule after those awful pink designs a year or two back. They look decent enough, nothing too colorful or extravagant, can't see the problem there. There's been some truly awful designs over the years with all clubs, and if you take that into comparison, then they're not so bad.

I do hope Suarez leaves this close season, can't stand the individual and he's actually a decent goalscorer, despite resembling a rat-faced snide, and they'll be poorer for his departure, so hope that goes through.

Actually they don't look too bad ? and who are we to ridicule after those awful pink designs a year or two back. They look decent enough, nothing too colorful or extravagant, can't see the problem there. There's been some truly awful designs over the years with all clubs, and if you take that into comparison, then they're not so bad.

I do hope Suarez leaves this close season, can't stand the individual and he's actually a decent goalscorer, despite resembling a rat-faced snide, and they'll be poorer for his departure, so hope that goes through.

they'll be 40m richer...

I thought you was all having a snooze Matthew. Looks like not alone in taking a recent vacation.

Say this, Suarez isn't worth £40,000,000 in that, I don't think Fellaini is worth £30,000,000 or even anywhere near it. Prices in todays game are so exaggerated and inflated, you don't know quite what to believe anymore, but Suarez is certainly not of that value, I wouldn't pay over half of that. He's a good player, can score goals, but he attracts other unnecessary attention and all to often we get to hear of other incidents, rather than his playing abilities. Wouldn't want to pay over the top for a bit of a loose cannon, which Suarez is, despite being a fine player and regular scorer. Still hope he leaves and they don't deserve to bring in anymore than say twenty million to provide his services elsewhere.

its the price being touted around thats all and considering the market, he is worthy of that particular price tag

Had a drinkie DK, thats not even American grammar in the 1st line!

Edited by Matt

Hahaha, that's horrible! :rofl:

Reminiscent of the gaudy designs that adorned shirts in the 1990s, we can only pray these aren't genuine articles from Reds' kit manufacturers Warrior.

If they are, we can't see Luis Suarez wanting to hang around for much longer!

The question is: are they the worst designed shirts of all time?

I answer in my own way. Yes it is awful, in fact it is total shite.

"About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo," he revealed.

"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures. I was with my wife and my daughter. Things like that get on your nerves. My wife was on the brink of tears and the blokes ran off laughing. You get tired of stuff like that.''

Brilliant.