IGNORED

Kopite Thread

An educated Liverpool fan commenting on the beeb....

"done lie your a lue betending to be red, yees everton deserve a crack at CL i agree and i truley am a red but to say there better than LFC is a farse, they lookily scraped a draw in the side of the mersey, tbh i would be suprised if LFC dont nick in above everton, though tbh spurs will get that 4th spot."

I read that in an Italian accent :/.

As it stands I'd expect 3rd - 6th to be Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Spurs.

Arsenal look like another animal with Walcott playing upfront plus Giroud starting to get used to the league.

Chelsea having problems, but too many class players to keep the club up there.

Everton, too many draws, but will compete with the top clubs for points. However, if Mirallas stays fit, who knows... :)

Spurs, get found out against the better sides, but effectively/consistently beat the poorer sides.

Booh! Joe Hart is rubbish.

I've not been impressed with him this season. I still think he's the best goalkeeper England have to offer at the moment but I do think he's let himself slip this year. His performance against Liverpool was nothing to sing and dance about.

I've not been impressed with him this season. I still think he's the best goalkeeper England have to offer at the moment but I do think he's let himself slip this year. His performance against Liverpool was nothing to sing and dance about.

Always thought he was very average, if he was born in another country he wouldn't be at a top half club. Think the same with Victor Valdes.

It would be beneficial if I knew what those 5 fixtures were, but do I really care of all things ?

I'd rather concentrate on what we do. Sure I greatly enjoy it when they get a defeat, the more high profile the game, the better it is, and they're not that far behind in the league, but still quietly confident we can finish ahead of them.

We're the only team on Merseyside than can tangibly win anything this season after all. We'll most likely succeed at Boundary Park and continue, where they were not able. Another empty season at Anfield for them

What is it with Liverpool and having total bellends in their team. I dislike Liverpool because they are Everton's rivals but I hate them anyway for who they are, they have players on their books who have been found guilty of racism, blatently cheat at any given opportunity and now have a player who has apparantly assaulted a woman.

They are a disgrace to football.

You gigantic idiot.

Suarez got found guilty in an FA kangaroo court, one mans word against the others, no other witnesses, John Terry was filmed racially abusing and got off with it in court, the Suarez case would have been thrown out by the CPS.

Ever heard the saying about not throwing stones in glass houses ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/jan/30/newsstory.sport

"Things happened when the referee was giving a yellow card at the other end of the pitch," said Boa Morte. "Ferguson just came towards me and started offending me with racist abuse and said something I cannot put up with. He cannot call me a 'black ****' while he is playing football. He should at least respect the black players in his team.

Thats not even mentioning the various assaults by Ferguson, your fans used to be relentless in the racial abuse dished out to John Barnes in the late 80s, you were one of the last clubs to even buy a black player, wasn't one of your own racially abusing Anicebe the other week?

Oh yeah and this...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-footballer-Steve-Pienaar-arrested-over-assault-article38569.html

Everton footballer Steven Pienaar has been arrested following an alleged assault on a woman at a flat in Liverpool at the weekend.

Police were called at 6am on Sunday after a woman was allegedly assaulted at a flat in the Sefton Park area of the city.

The South African international, born in Johannesburg, went to a police station voluntarily later that morning and was arrested.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: "Merseyside Police can confirm that a 26-year-old man from the Mossley Hill area has been arrested on suspicion of assault.

I could do this all day but you should get the point.

You gigantic idiot.

Suarez got found guilty in an FA kangaroo court, one mans word against the others, no other witnesses, John Terry was filmed racially abusing and got off with it in court, the Suarez case would have been thrown out by the CPS.

Ever heard the saying about not throwing stones in glass houses ?

http://www.guardian....newsstory.sport

"Things happened when the referee was giving a yellow card at the other end of the pitch," said Boa Morte. "Ferguson just came towards me and started offending me with racist abuse and said something I cannot put up with. He cannot call me a 'black ****' while he is playing football. He should at least respect the black players in his team.

Thats not even mentioning the various assaults by Ferguson, your fans used to be relentless in the racial abuse dished out to John Barnes in the late 80s, you were one of the last clubs to even buy a black player, wasn't one of your own racially abusing Anicebe the other week?

Oh yeah and this...

http://www.mirrorfoo...ticle38569.html

Everton footballer Steven Pienaar has been arrested following an alleged assault on a woman at a flat in Liverpool at the weekend.

Police were called at 6am on Sunday after a woman was allegedly assaulted at a flat in the Sefton Park area of the city.

The South African international, born in Johannesburg, went to a police station voluntarily later that morning and was arrested.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: "Merseyside Police can confirm that a 26-year-old man from the Mossley Hill area has been arrested on suspicion of assault.

I could do this all day but you should get the point.

difference is mate we are ashamed of such actions by our players...you lot don't give a fuck if suarez is a prick cos he is so vital to you..he could set a kitten on fire and you lot would claim it was self defence..that t-shirt thing was pathetic

liverpool fc - offending by everything, ashamed by nothing

now crawl on back to klanfield you clown

The 'Always the victims, it's never your fault' chant is one of the most truthful out there. Liverpool have incidents just like any other club (Everton included) but you take no shame in them. You are a one-man team built around Suarez and because of this he can do no wrong because you're shit scared of him leaving.

Oh here we go!! The whole one mans word against another. I said it earlier in the thread, I've not seen one kopite be able to defend the video clearly showing Suarez pinching Evra's skin and looking at him in disgust. Or was that just a continental thing as well?

You truley are a bunch of deluded fucks. Good luck in your title race.

The 'Always the victims, it's never your fault' chant is one of the most truthful out there. Liverpool have incidents just like any other club (Everton included) but you take no shame in them. You are a one-man team built around Suarez and because of this he can do no wrong because you're shit scared of him leaving.

You lot dont give a crap that Duncan Ferguson is a blatent racist thug, so dont give it that one, and of course we dont want Suarez to leave, which club would?

Enjoy the heady heights of being above us because it wont much longer, better get those DvDs out now before its all over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21373568

"If Reds supporters around the world regard Steven Gerrard as the irreplaceable one, then manager Brendan Rodgers may find filling the space left behind by the 35-year-old almost as difficult after he retires the end of the season."

Because it'll be difficult to find someone who can sit in Carragher's seat on the bench with such style presumablyhuh.png.

You lot dont give a crap that Duncan Ferguson is a blatent racist thug, so dont give it that one, and of course we dont want Suarez to leave, which club would?

Enjoy the heady heights of being above us because it wont much longer, better get those DvDs out now before its all over.

Thrush

Guest blueboy122

Duncan Ferguson was only doing what he does back in his own country theres nothing wrong with it. Ha

Your clubs a laughing stock mate.