IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I think Oh Dear has a fair argument to be honest.

I don't like Liverpool, but it's because of the arrogance of their fans, their managers, their dominance as a club back in the day, their constant attempts to persuade the ref, the blatant diving, their narcissistic attitude, their feeling of entitlement, their lack of team spirit, getting us the boot from Europe, their uneducated fan base, their ability to pop up like flies around shit when they win something, their theft of the City emblem, their colour red, their inability to accept fault, the treatment of their boards, the sacking of their managers, their style of football, their money, their name, their spotty snotty nosed faces, their existence, their forums, their squeally squawky accents, their stupid flags and banners, their dropped crisp packets, their smelly breath, their sheds full of wheel trims, their relentless Dole queues, their coke sniffing, their silly songs, their full kit wankers, their foreign fan base, their ability to argue on the pitch, their snidey cheating bully boy captain, their constant persuit of our transfer targets, their little club comments, their pies, their skanky women supporters, their location, and most of all because they will never understand how much better it is to be a Blue than a red, but never, and I mean never, because of the racist diving goofy twat hand baller they have playing up front, because he is the epitome of everything about their club, and suits them perfectly.

Did I leave anything out ?

You also forgot to mention that if not for Everton Football Club, then Liverpool FC would never have existed. Something I not always care to remember.

Before the mid 1960s and when Shankly was prominent, they never really had achieved anything, while we had been big and successful long before that.

And Ferguson is and I quote ' a blatant racist thug' ? I think I stopped reading after that.

Look, enjoy the rest of the season without another trophy, 23 years now without a league championship (and we were only 3 before that), and try to salvage another poor season by way of a UEFA cup place if you can manage it.

and quit with all that damn 'five times' nausea.

Ok we haven't won it, (you made sure of that one night in Brussels when everyone had to suffer the consequences), but you don't hear teams like Milan (we won it seven times) or Madrid (we won it nine times) is it. Or even Nottingham Forest in the championship league screaming 'we won it twice' for good measure. You're not the only side in soccer history that won a damn European Cup trophy

Just fucking irritates that's all. What makes them so special.

I love how Oh_Dear never came back to answer to these comments. Just came onto here like a big hard-man and never returned, typical Liverpool fan to be honest. Happy to make a long post calling others but never has the balls (or facts) to back it up in an argument.

You lot dont give a crap that Duncan Ferguson is a blatent racist thug, so dont give it that one, and of course we dont want Suarez to leave, which club would?

Enjoy the heady heights of being above us because it wont much longer, better get those DvDs out now before its all over.

Sure we're enjoying being above you but no more than being above Arsenal and WBA.We enjoyed finishing above you last season but mainly because it was a good finish for a team without financial clout!, seems YOU are the ones worried about league position!.......and to be honest, so you should be.The amount you've spent on players and your wage structure, why, surely you should be in the top 3 every season.

You may well eventually buy and cheat your way to a place or two above us, I'm sure you'll be very proud.Liverpool have indeed entered a new era.........if they finish above Everton it will be a good season!

I used to admire the liverpool team of the 70's and early 80's, your present team of divers, whingers and cheats have brought shame to some of those great players.

Everton are far from perfect, but I'd say to the neutral we are a far more respected club than the ' victums club '.

Enjoy any time you spend above us.....at what cost will it be acheved?

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Steven Gerrard's missed penalty changed the course of the match against West Bromwich Albion...

Can see why managers are paid so much can't you....they just have this insight into the game that mere fans can only dream ofmellow.png.

Perfect application to be the next kopite pundit on motd.

It's different.

The Everton racist is a fan (not in the right, but is not someone in the public eye).

The Liverpool racist is a player (is in the public eye and should know better).

Both the fan and Suarez are charged with the same thing but IMO Suarez should know better, he's a professional footballer who is a role model for young people. He should be setting a good example and not running round the pitch calling opponants the 'N' word.

Plus Liverpool fans have been caught being racist before - remember the Oldham game last season? They're far worse than us.

I actually said in my radio commentary that Ben Foster was going to save Stevie’s shot – and it had nothing to do with the quality of the strike from our skipper.

Steven actually took a very good penalty, but Foster’s save was out of this world – and that’s just the way he’d been performing all night.

Sometimes you have a match where you know the keeper simply isn’t going to be beaten whatever is thrown at him.

The famous FA Cup final between Leeds and Sunderland was one such occasion – and I’ve faced goalkeepers in that kind of mood myself.

Ben Foster was simply unbeatable on Monday.

Never Stevie's fault. They only had 7 shots on target, hardly a worldie to keep them out. Other than the pen (that should never have been in the first place) Foster didn't have to make a great save. Closest Liverpool come to a goal was Reid's slice.

It's different.

The Everton racist is a fan (not in the right, but is not someone in the public eye).

The Liverpool racist is a player (is in the public eye and should know better).

Both the fan and Suarez are charged with the same thing but IMO Suarez should know better, he's a professional footballer who is a role model for young people. He should be setting a good example and not running round the pitch calling opponants the 'N' word.

Plus Liverpool fans have been caught being racist before - remember the Oldham game last season? They're far worse than us.

theyre both people representing a club, equal responsibility to not be wankers. and he is in the public eye due to the coverage he has attracted. Made me sick that the dick held his scarf up for the cameras, Its what the vast majority of Kopites feel i imagine and i wouldnt be saying who is better or worse here, because these individuals only represent themselves.

theyre both people representing a club, equal responsibility to not be wankers. and he is in the public eye due to the coverage he has attracted. Made me sick that the dick held his scarf up for the cameras, Its what the vast majority of Kopites feel i imagine and i wouldnt be saying who is better or worse here, because these individuals only represent themselves.

That did piss me off too, it's as if he's proud of his achievement. Fucking tool.

Wasn't sure of the full time score and first thing I did was have a sneak at Red Cafe to see what happened, but have to be pleased with that.

More late goals it was too, just as with before.

All they have to do now is win by three clear goals at Anfield to salvage their season. Fuck them really.

I was very pleased with this outcome, or significantly satisfied enough.