IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I enjoyed it and wanted them to lose over two games and so it proved. Too bad if they deserved progression on the basis of one nights work. That's your season essentially over now. That's about the be all and end all of it. European nights at Anfield were big and eventful in years past, but not with that shower of shit you've assembled now. Just not the same atmosphere that some will remember

I'm a little bit skeptical considering that there are 10 games left in the season but if its true then I'd piss myself. The third kit this year was horrendous and it seems Warrior Sports have gone one step further this year, good work from them!

There's been some truly horrendous designs and colors throughout the history of the EPL for example, with most teams that have participated, and whatever the shite bring out now, there will have been worse, but I don't think they're too bad compared with some other designs we have been witness to in previous years.

Yesterdays big win with Wigan Athletic brought about some short lived irritation but what's the sense in getting upset when there's little chance the miserable club will do no more than bag a UEFA cup place, and even that may not even come to pass. I do hope we can beat them to it, but it's another year at Anfield without a trophy and they just can't find the right manager to get them back involved again.

Noisy neighbours are now level on points with us and banging on about how 4th is theirs. Even though we have a game in hand we have already lost hope of that dream. Are they deluded or are we just pessimistic?

Sky Sports Poll: 17% think Lpoo will finish in the top 4.

Noisy neighbours are now level on points with us and banging on about how 4th is theirs. Even though we have a game in hand we have already lost hope of that dream. Are they deluded or are we just pessimistic? 

Sky Sports Poll: 17% think Lpoo will finish in the top 4.

The way theyre playing at the moment Pete, I dont blame them for their optimism... Edited by Matt

They're on a decent run of form for sure but they won't finish top four....fifth isn't out of the question but not likely I don't think, Arsenal should have enough to keep them behind.

5th Arse

6th Them

7th Us

....is how I think it'll finish.

They arent far from a very good team im afraid.

They've actually got a pretty simple run in as well.

Only two games against top half teams (us & Chelsea, both at Anfield) so they stand a better chance of fifth than I thought; they'd have to win virtually every game they have left for fourth.

(Not sad enough to have researched this myself btw....there's an article on the beeb http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21752257 )

Our game in hand is against Arsenal, and that's a great match to have in the bag providing we win it, as it would take us clear of both Liverpool, and, Arsenal, should points be the same. We also still have to play Spurs and Liverpool.

It's down to us how we finish. It's there if we want it.

Post of the day Haf. rofl.gif

You're talking sense at last ha ha.

Our game in hand is against Arsenal, and that's a great match to have in the bag providing we win it, as it would take us clear of both Liverpool, and, Arsenal, should points be the same. We also still have to play Spurs and Liverpool.

It's down to us how we finish. It's there if we want it.