IGNORED

Lille (A)

smulliga

It's a 50,000 seater stadium which won't be anywhere near full, you can buy tickets directly from the club web site for 35 euros, do you reckon it is safe enough in their main stand ?

Common Sense: don't celebrate Everton goals, keep your mouth closed and don't wear Everton attire. Job done.

It's a 50,000 seater stadium which won't be anywhere near full, you can buy tickets directly from the club web site for 35 euros, do you reckon it is safe enough in their main stand ?

I live and work in France, but I've asked my mates from Lille and Paris what they think.

They both say that if you're careful not wearing an Everton shirt/scarf etc... and don't draw attention you'll be fine. They say that Lille fans don't have any kind of rep for trouble, but you never know. From the little I know of French footy, i'd agree with that.

They say if it was PSG, for example, then no way - their supporters are like the sandmen in Star Wars; Easy startled, but they will soon be back: and in greater numbers.

I would have met you up, but sod's law I have to go away with work. Very annoying.

Thanks for this, I am thinking of seats near the directors box, not wearing colours but it would be hard for me to not be out of my seat if we scored, really want to have a few beers down town with the lads then go to the stadium as above, might be I buy a ticket for 35 Euros but still try to buy a spare in the EFC section and if so give the other one away.

Hi lads , we have got quite a few tickets in block K almost next to the everton fans , we also have some in block L , our seats in K are behind the goal , I think everton have blocks I and J , quite a lot of blues have got H and K either side of our fans

There is a club shop in the centre of Lille that sells tickets but you will probably need someone of French origin to go in an get them , we got ours through the official site but we have an address in France for our log in details and you print off your E Tickets , €25 for Lille everton plus lille Wolfsburg so we have 12 Lille Wolfsburg tickets to get shut of over there

If anyone is interested , we have a few more seats on our coaches £65 leaving midnight Wednesday we will be in Lille for 10am and back in liverpool for 06.30am Friday morning check out ONTHEBALLTRAVEL.COM for details

As the last poster says Lille fans don't have a rep as hooligans , they are passionate fans who take an average away following of 900 to 1000 travelling fans , there is nothing around the stadium in ways of pubs , the odd sports bar set back from the stadium , your much better off staying in the city an get the metro into the stadium , I think they will be a little surprised at the amount of travelling toffees which is being labelled as the E Day landings , anything upto 10,000 are expected to travel but like all away day travels in the past let's keep up the great reputation of everton fans and have a safe and great time

ONWARD EVERTONIANS

I haven't got tickets left mate , I have seats on the coaches left , but we are in k01 behind the goal but if you google Lille v everton tickets there are a few sites selling them for around 50 , a bit over priced but they have them , I think they will be in abundance over there as well tho sorry my opening line misleads you , I should have said we got tickets in K and L

Edited by Steve blue

Everton fans are in I and J sections , blues are snapping up any were now , just be aware when you look at the seating plan , behind the opposite goal there is a mosaic of a man , avoid that section , that is there ultra section a bit like our street end so to say so avoid that

Some of the other sites like viagogo an livefootballtickets.com are charging £78 now so they are going up sports events 365 are the cheapest by a mile at £37 upwards but you will pay an extra £5 for an E Ticket which is advisable coz you will be able to print it off an you have it then

Edited by Steve blue

Everton fans are in I and J sections , blues are snapping up any were now , just be aware when you look at the seating plan , behind the opposite goal there is a mosaic of a man , avoid that section , that is there ultra section a bit like our street end so to say so avoid that

Some of the other sites like viagogo an livefootballtickets.com are charging £78 now so they are going up sports events 365 are the cheapest by a mile at £37 upwards but you will pay an extra £5 for an E Ticket which is advisable coz you will be able to print it off an you have it then

theyre going for 20 on the Lille site ;)

..and have you tried buying one off the Lille site ?

Yup, but I'm fluent in French so that helps. I imagine the Google translate function in Chrome should do a decent job

http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/fr/meeting/22555/losc-lille-everton-fc/stade-pierre-mauroy/23-10-2014/19h00

Matt probably wouldn't have a problem being in Switzerland, might be a bit more difficult buying one from England though.

Don't see why? Just need an email address and a credit card (I used VISA)

Yup, but I'm fluent in French so that helps. I imagine the Google translate function in Chrome should do a decent job

http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/fr/meeting/22555/losc-lille-everton-fc/stade-pierre-mauroy/23-10-2014/19h00

Don't see why? Just need an email address and a credit card (I used VISA)

Just thought that they may monitor ip addresses to avoid selling home seats to away fans.

Im amazed especially as its midweek as well I just hope they put a good show on for them.

As for all away European games once the serious stuff starts, I'd be happy with a performance and a point :). Sure the travelling masses would settle for that, as long as we don't concede a late equaliser, that'd be a bit of a downer.