IGNORED

Lille (A)

smulliga

This is terrible from Everton. We should be so much better than this. Pienaar is frustrating the hell out of me with his diving. Barkley keeps trying to take entire France on. Mcgeady is invisible. Etoo doing the best he can but then again he has 58 years of experience in euro football.

Something needs to happen. Only 1 shot on goal so far. (Same for Lille luckely)

Not got a stream of this match, but have to agree generally with Peter that Pienaar's diving has been doing my head in of late. It's embarrassing at times. From the evidence on the pitch you have to fear for him having a walk along the water on a blustery day. Again, haven't seen the evidence today, but my sense from Everton Radio is that McGeady is really letting us down. He's meant to be the pace in behind that stretches their defence and he's just not doing it. Atsu for me at the half.

McGeady has been in good positions to break, he's not doing much wrong, just needs a bit of luck.

He makes the right runs and gets into good positions, but his decision-making is absolutely atrocious. It's not as if he even gets it wrong with a dangerous ball. He just gives it away in a bad spot. I don't even know how he accomplishes this.

In other news, Barkley looks gassed.