IGNORED

Newcastle away

duncanmckenzieismagic

Positive at last Mcgeady.

Think you have another twenty mins to show something before the fans just lose all confidence.

Starting to agree with MC in that Barry and McCarthy shouldn't play together. Good when they have the ball but useless when we're in possession.

Understood with Stoke. It was the previous match he didn't sub at all right?

One game is nothing. He usually uses his subs. I have been surprised by some of his changes though but who am i to question his changes. I dont coach the team. He does. He knows his players

Understood with Stoke. It was the previous match he didn't sub at all right?

That's not the full story though. He was about to bring Kone on when the third went in. He then decided the match was already lost and made the players stay on the pitch to accept the boos at the end.

Stats don't say it all.

One assist in 12 games doesn't make me change my opinion on McGeady. Still erratic and inconsistent.

Still can't believe the moderating though. Soo much rule breaking and no actions, certain individuals need sending back to their WUM holes.

Hit the report button, easier to take action if we get complaints :). Otherwise risk getting called heavy-handed is nobody else is bothered.

Started the game well, got the goal, then proceeded to contribute the square root of fuck all in attack so invited pressure on to us, whereby Distin showed shit defence (again) and we conceded the equaliser. Sounds quite familiar that like. It may have happened once or twice before this season.

Great worked goal by us though. Need to do it more and not just sit back when we score because we're shit at the back. Really shit.

Disappointing so far again, although if this shower can't do more with all the possession they've had we could be lucky.

On their goal, I have to say Cisse should've been given a red for the elbow a few minutes before. Is it just me that thinks Robles pulled out of the save? Looked ike he was sliding across on his knees before the ball was past him rather than throwing himself at it.

Pleased for Kone, and Etoo is looking pretty good.

Experts on tv have discussed Baines for 5 minutes. Comparing him to Philip Lamm. If Lamm could become one of the best central midfielders, then Baines should be able to do the same. Apparently RM took Baines with him to watch Man City vs Bayern Munich to study Lamms new position.

Ironically, it can help the teams around us if it did happen. Retrospective is great, if it doesn't directly affect the outcome of the game in which the action/offence takes place.

Maybe they should retrospecively remove any goals (or goals from assists) that that player scores after he should have been sent off then!

Unworkable in reality, but it's a nice thought at the moment.

First post here. A yank from NY who loves EFC! Bloody hell!

Got excited after the Kone goal, then its like a balloon deflating. Their incessant passing game just takes any wind out of their sails. They need to create momentum and take chances. The passing back to Robles deserves BOOOOOOs! What is that??!! Cisse should be gone - another stream of bad luck/bad calls for Everton. They need to come out and hit hard for this second half. Enough with the passing game - it just invites change of possession and loses any goal chances. I love this team, but their style makes me pissed off and frustrated on too many occasions.

GO EVERTON!!!!!!!!

17:00

Aiden McGeady flashes a stepover to buy a yard of space, but the Everton man spoons his subsequent shot over the top from 15 yards.

Aha.

Even seen people describe some of his moves today as tackling himself. One assist. Ronaldo like player him.

100% accurate.