IGNORED

Newcastle away

duncanmckenzieismagic

He's lost the players.

Yeah. It has a terrible whiff of that. If it was Football Manager the dreaded 'Has lost confidence in his manager's ability' would be next to all the important players.

Clearly something wrong for some time now. Apart from just being shit, I wonder what it is.

Martinez. "I thought it was a phenominal performce, lots of promise with players coming back from injury and players being used effectively in multiple positions. Incredible performance away from home"

Beat me to it ten, I was wondering what positives he'll talk about after the game.

Going to get jumped on here but..... I'm now questioning bringing Eto'o In. Big ego around the place. Seems to be in a clique with Lukaku and Mirallas. Clutching straws I know. But lAst years squad was based on no "superstars"

Edited by MC11

I hate the way we look like were trying to create something. We could hang on the edge of that area going back and forth all day, it means shite. We have totake two touches with every fucking pass. So predictable it's laughable. Surely this is down to coaching staff. They havnt shown them how to one touch pass to open up defences.

Going to get jumped on here but..... I'm now questioning bringing Eto'o In. Big ego around the place. Seems to be in a clique with Lukaku and Mirallas. Clutching straws I know. But lAst years squad was based on no "superstars"

Who knows what goes on behind club doors, but if anything it looks like Etoo is totally grounded and very much part of the team. Just what I've seen like.