IGNORED

Newcastle away

duncanmckenzieismagic

Got nothing to do with everton. You sound like your relishing Martinez's predicament.

Why, because he called it right from the get go, your precious "Bobby" is being found out big time. Nobody takes any pleasure in us losing and we ALL wanted him to succeed but people have a right to call it as they see it. All's you do is hurl insults at people you're not capable of having a sensible discussion without turning into a name calling monkey.

Madd to this your vile racist slurs and you really honestly are a fan WE (thats Everton not this board) don't need.

I'm lobbing you on ignore so your reply wont be read. No room to debate with a xenophobic wannabe thug like yourself.

Have a nice life Brett you sad retarded cunt.

For fucks sake, how thick are you, by all means please challenge rasist posts, but dont be demean people with down syndrome.

We are having a shit season, thats no reason for all of us to act like a bunch of Internet trolls.

We are better than this!

Martinez worried !

Don't be stupid, he took Wigan down and got offered a great job, he would find another managers job easy and anyway Bill wouldn't sack him, at least for a season or two.

Worried, no chance.

Don't worry lads usless teams like Burnley are below us......oh shit they got a draw at Man City!

What a fucking brainwave for our second goal..........A THROUGH BALL !......We didn't go wide left.....or wide right....we didn't go back to the goalkeeper........We just played a through ball.........through their midfield and defence......the kinda ball Lukakus been waiting for, great finish from Mirallas, surprised he could remember what to do.

Probably caught Newcastle out with that plan 'B' approach............Hang on a friggin minute.........why dodn't we try that more often.

Sadly Newcastle didn't even look vey good.

For fucks sake, how thick are you, by all means please challenge rasist posts, but dont be demean people with down syndrome.

We are having a shit season, thats no reason for all of us to act like a bunch of Internet trolls.

We are better than this!

Well look who's here, come to think of it it was you who slaughtered me for calling all this way back. Funny how you have selective memory. If I wasn't such a lazy twat I would go back and find them. Think you may of called me an idiot for saying it.

As for the retarded comment, it wasn't a slight on anyone with learning disabilities just a name to call Brett who is quite clearly not playing with a full deck.

Anyway I'm out before I fucking explode in this thread.

Edited by Paddock

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "We imposed ourselves early on and scored a good goal from open play - if we got a second goal then the game would have been over. Disappointed to concede a goal in the second phase of a set-play. We need to be strong in those moments. You look at the character we showed and fought until the end. There were incredible performances. We need to get a win and get momentum.

Regarding Papiss Cisse's swipe at Seamus Coleman in the first half: "You don't want to see players sent off but you don't want to see those actions on a football pitch. When you want to hurt someone it's pre-mediation - throwing an elbow should happen in a football game. Cisse was very very fortunate.

The current league run: "It is a concern - it's time to be very, very strong and understand what we need to do. We need to make sure we get through this period as quick as we can. I'm excited what we have round the corner - results aren't coming, but the effort and attitude I can see. At this stage we want to get a good group of consistent results and try to build something into final third of season."

He is fucking deluded if he believes that performance included incredible performances.

So angry.

I know I was someone that had a knee jerkish reaction of wanting Martinez out last game but I think he had a better "managing" game today. He made some interesting changes, sitting Lukaku for Kone who scored and did a solid job holding up play, especially in the second half. I was fuming when Cisse elbowed Coleman and the ref had a CLEAR view of it and... did nothing. Needless to say I punched my wall when he scored minutes later. Another game where a red card may have changed the game. The Baines experiment was also ok in my books, I don't think he did too bad and wouldn't mind seeing it in future games.

The problem to me just lies with Distin and Barry. Alcaraz was ok in my books, but Distin is simply past it. This should be his last season with the squad. I appreciate all that he's done for the team but he is finished. Robles should have done better for the 1st and his positioning was just poor this game. I honestly think we were lucky his lack of coming out for some balls didn't cost us another goal. As for Barry... I really hope Besic is just simply ill and that Martinez is not playing favorites.

The game at Hull will be massive now, we need the 3 points. We are 16 points worst off than last year with predominantly the same squad... 16 points...

Edit: Almost forgot to mention how good of a player Mirallas is, the difference between him and McGeady is not comparable. We need another winger like Mirallas in the upcoming transfer window.

This is spot on for me.

Roberto needs January to be given a fair crack. We don't want to become a knee jerk club. If he can't change anything over a January then he hasn't got it.

But let's see what happens now.

He has to be given until June at least. Providing we aren't floating too low!

One more thing from me, our next four games are against Hull, Man City, West Brom and Crystal Palace. It is crucial that we pick up as many points as possible because starting in February and leading into March the next four are Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal. If we are poor in January... then a relegation fight will definitely be slapping us in the face in February.

One more thing from me, our next four games are against Hull, Man City, West Brom and Crystal Palace. It is crucial that we pick up as many points as possible because starting in February and leading into March the next four are Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal. If we are poor in January... then a relegation fight will definitely be slapping us in the face in February.

It's a tough one because he actually did try something different today! I feel like saying let's go back to the basics of last season.... But that just isn't working either. However I do think today's performance was a lot worse than it has been with the plan A.

It's a tough one because he actually did try something different today! I feel like saying let's go back to the basics of last season.... But that just isn't working either. However I do think today's performance was a lot worse than it has been with the plan A.

I think the second half was worst than what we usually do/ our plan A. We put away our first goal beautifully and then if Newcastle goes down to 10 men... anyway there is no point speculating. The second half, we were just poor once again. McGeady is just not a quality player and Eto'o should not be playing wide. Kinda at a crossroads right now, lets see if we bring anyone in January/the team turns it around this month.

I'm a Martinez supporter, but this is hard to take: "Our performance today had guts and character and personality.”

For me, there were actually a few positives, if too, too few. Garbutt and Kone will surely play a lot in coming matches. Wonder whether Mirallas will switch back to RM, allowing Garbutt and perhaps Oviedo some play at LM? If RM keeps Mirallas on left, I'll still hope (against hope) to see Lukaku some at RM, where he can use his speed to cut in for left-footed power shots.

Not sure what position Baines played today -- it looked a new iteration of the "fluidity experiment" -- but he made 3 excellent passes in the second half, including a perfect set-up that Eto'o botched.

I fear McCarthy has been played too soon, and is again out for a few weeks.

I'd like to see more of Barkley paired further back with Besic, with McCarthy if he ever gets healthy, with Barry if necessary, any of which leaves Naismith in the -- what to call it?? -- "Everton false 10" slot.

Although recent results make thoughts of relegation no longer literally unimaginable, it's still at least difficult to think that 4 of today's bottom 6 could reach 38-40 points. [i think I can imagine the comeback line to my point here.....]

So, for me, (1) more Kone and Garbutt, (2) get back more consistently to playing through Baines's passes into box, (3) try again the Barkley experiment further back and (4) the Lukaku experiment out wide-right, (5) don't play Stones, McCarthy, Besic, Jagielka, Howard until they're fully match fit (or whatever), but when they are ready, (6) play them.

Football really kicks you when your down eh? This is a real rough patch. Real one.

Even Lady Luck has left the building and is snagging our best mate.

Such a contrast to last season. Martinez and the senior players really need to pull themselves in now. This is way off our best. Way off.

Why, because he called it right from the get go, your precious "Bobby" is being found out big time. Nobody takes any pleasure in us losing and we ALL wanted him to succeed but people have a right to call it as they see it. All's you do is hurl insults at people you're not capable of having a sensible discussion without turning into a name calling monkey.

Madd to this your vile racist slurs and you really honestly are a fan WE (thats Everton not this board) don't need.

I'm lobbing you on ignore so your reply wont be read. No room to debate with a xenophobic wannabe thug like yourself.

And again paddock you fall out of someone else's arse... Please get a backbone.

Well look who's here, come to think of it it was you who slaughtered me for calling all this way back. Funny how you have selective memory. If I wasn't such a lazy twat I would go back and find them. Think you may of called me an idiot for saying it.

As for the retarded comment, it wasn't a slight on anyone with learning disabilities just a name to call Brett who is quite clearly not playing with a full deck.

Anyway I'm out before I fucking explode in this thread.

Any name calling of this caliber is clearly a slant at the disadvantaged. I clearly stated that cisse looks like a pirate out of captain Phillips. This is not racist. Like kone looks like a pint of guiness. This is also not racist, it's an observation. And me having a go at lukaku being best of friends with everyone at the end without an ounce of disappointment on his face is also not racist. But Cleary you are a bad man with names like retard.

Any name calling of this caliber is clearly a slant at the disadvantaged. I clearly stated that cisse looks like a pirate out of captain Phillips. This is not racist. Like kone looks like a pint of guiness. This is also not racist, it's an observation. And me having a go at lukaku being best of friends with everyone at the end without an ounce of disappointment on his face is also not racist. But Cleary you are a bad man with names like retard.

It was the Lukaku hugs his "brothers" at the end that done it for me.... It's hidden remark and I knew what you meant.

Don't go down this racist road. It's clearly not meant to be racist. I read back to see where these racist posts where meant to be and guessed it was meant to be the hugs and Coleman ones. But come on, really?! Racist?!

And it's certainly no more offensive than fruit, cunt, retard etc.

Just leave it lads...It will only get ugly and yet another thread locked.

We don't always have to resort to name calling and Bitch behaviour.

Don't go down this racist road. It's clearly not meant to be racist. I read back to see where these racist posts where meant to be and guessed it was meant to be the hugs and Coleman ones. But come on, really?! Racist?!

And it's certainly no more offensive than fruit, cunt, retard etc.

Just leave it lads...It will only get ugly and yet another thread locked.

We don't always have to resort to name calling and Bitch behaviour.

Yes the Coleman one too why was the word Irish even needed there? However it was the brother one because it was quite clear who Lukaku was hugging at the end.

Yes the Coleman one too why was the word Irish even needed there? However it was the brother one because it was quite clear who Lukaku was hugging at the end.

Because he's Irish? Nationality does tend to get used a lot. I dunno who Lukaku was hugging...I was driving out of the Birkenhead tunnel, through liverpool!!!

But anyway, I read a lot worse in this thread.