IGNORED

Newcastle away

duncanmckenzieismagic

Grow up guys.

Calling the racist card is like a girl falsely calling rape. No need for it, stick to football to get your point across.

We're all dissapointed and angry at the moment but we can turn this around, we just gotta have balls...qnd I didn't mean that in a sexist way ;-)

Seriously mc and paddock, it's not a tag team and this isn't WWF, do you two PM each other?. I hate racism, Brett wasn't being racist so knock it on the head.

Lukaku couldn't have looked more at ease at the end of a loss, he doesn't give a shit.

Without me sounding like trying to reunite "THE BUSHWACKERS" thankyou haf. There is nothing worse than being labelled a racist when making a remark about something I seen. Maybe choosing words more wisely next time but nevertheless, I expect it from MC11 just cause he's on here to merely wind everyone up but paddock surprises me cause he's tried to label someone just to get his hole played with by someone again.

No idea who that is. Albo? Still no idea.

Without me sounding like trying to reunite "THE BUSHWACKERS" thankyou haf. There is nothing worse than being labelled a racist when making a remark about something I seen. Maybe choosing words more wisely next time but nevertheless, I expect it from MC11 just cause he's on here to merely wind everyone up but paddock surprises me cause he's tried to label someone just to get his hole played with by someone again.

You're the biggest hypocrite on here you've just been rimming Newty in another thread and now Hafnia. Whilst only 2 hours ago criticising Paddock for "always" doing it. You're one of the most vile mouthed on here. The insults you spout in every posts leave me with one image of Brett Angel:

You are Father Jack Hackett a foul mouthed piss head with piss stained underwear

post-15716-0-31532000-1419809434_thumb.jpg

Edited by MC11

Seriously mc and paddock, it's not a tag team and this isn't WWF, do you two PM each other?. I hate racism, Brett wasn't being racist so knock it on the head.

Lukaku couldn't have looked more at ease at the end of a loss, he doesn't give a shit.

Champion Mcgeady

Well I say leave it as I had the racist card pulled on me, as I'm sure you know. It was fuckin horrible at the time. It's a shit one to pull.

But hey ho...heat of the moment and all that.

Life would be boring though wouldn't it if we all held hands at all times?!!!

You're the biggest hypocrite on here you've just been rimming Newty in another thread and now Hafnia. Whilst only 2 hours ago criticising Paddock for "always" doing it. You're one of the most vile mouthed on here. The insults you spout in every posts leave me with one image of Brett Angel:

You are Father Jack Hackett a foul mouthed piss head with piss stained underwear

There you go again, you love me really but you'll do anything for a reaction.

Getting a bit excited eh MC? Like going into battle with a line of Bolivian marching powder armed with the finest qwerty keyboard money can buy?

Get back in ya box little man. You love all this shit. Not playing. Laters.

Can we play tomorrow Haf?

I applaud RM for trying a few new things this game, I especially liked Baines in midfield. Garbutt has come good and deserves more time. We've seen some fullbacks moved farther forward from other managers and it can work.

I refuse to see us as relegation fodder. I just can't see it. There's still too much talent out there.

We're shipping goals but I think part of that is there's no press or urgency from some of our forwards and midfielders, especially Eto'o for instance. Kone starting was a good move considering his substitute appearances and due to fixture congestion.

I really hope the dressing room isn't lost for RM, I think he deserves January still, I don't want us to turn into that type of club.

Come on you Everton!

I don't see us in a relegation battle either. First season I supported the blues was 2011-2012, Cahill's last season if you'll recall and at Christmas time we were sitting in the position we were in now. We hit great form second half of the season to finish 7th, and were within reaching distance of (if I recall correctly) Chelsea in 6th who went on to win the Champions League.

The differences between then and now are:

-We have a manager who wants to win games, rather than not lose them.

-We have talent across the park, as well as depth rather than academy players filling up the subs bench.

-Bilyaletinov (sp?) was our winger going forward, now we have Mirallas.

-Saha was our striker, backed up by Cahill, neither of whom could even get a sniff of a shot away inside the box. Now we have Lukaku, Eto'o and Barkley.

-Phil Neville was our centre-mid with big-wig, now we've got McCarthy and Besic/Barry (irrespective of the latter's form, we're much better off with him than Neville)

I could go on forever about the positives over three seasons ago, but you all know them. My point is it's only December, and there's plenty of time to come good and start playing to the capabilities that we know this squad/manager produced last season. This time last season Arsenal were marching towards a title, and by the end only beat us to 4th because we threw it away.

Teams go through bad patches of form, it happens in every sport. We'll come out of it, I'm sure of it. Whether we end up finishing twelfth or lower end of the top 10 I don't know, but I'm certain we won't be in a relegation fight.

It's a tough one because he actually did try something different today! I feel like saying let's go back to the basics of last season.... But that just isn't working either. However I do think today's performance was a lot worse than it has been with the plan A.

I think that's the point though. We don't need to change things too drastically, the formation and the style of play worked last season and will work again... If the players get their form and confidence back.

Obviously the injuries we have had are not helping, but he's not helping himself continually playing players out of position, when unfit or just plain out of form especially when he has better options.

One thing I do genuinely believe is that the World Cup was no good for our players (mentally not physically).

What a rubbish performance. The players don't seem up for it at the moment. We were missing key players, played others out of position because of injuries etc.

Joel - Was fault for the second goal + McGeady. Everyone is on Howard's back saying what a cr@p goalkeeper he is but the difference being that Howard would have been on his line and saved the second. Joel was out of position and by the time he realised the ball went into the back of the net. Don't get me wrong, he has passion, you could hear him scream at our defence yesterday for their errors. Which you need in a goal keeper but second was down to him and McGeady.

McGeady - Was at fault for two of the goals. We were on the attack he lost the ball they are on the counter and then they get corners which in the end score. 2nd goal he tried to much in our own half, when he should have just passed it out wide to another player or even hoofed it. Anything but try and get past players and get tackled.

Martinez - I do like Martinez and will continue to back our manager but the substitutions yesterday were a bit weird. If McCarthy was injured then why not put Besic on instead? Also Eto'o clearly lost his head in that game and was getting frustrated. Why not put Lukaku on for him? Kone had a good game and looked more likely to score than Eto'o. I don't know what Martinez is hoping for with the Lukaku and Eto'o partnership but it isn't working.

It doesn't matter if Cisse did get sent off I still believe that Newcastle would have won it anyway. They looked more dangerous on the attack than we did and looked more likely to score. Plus teams sometimes play better with 10 men because they have more to play for.

Overall we looked like a team that has lost it's way. Bring back Stones + Jags partnership. Next game Hull Away, COYB!

The world cup was not good for our manager - his attention was there when his focus should have been on pre-season -

Europe was also not good for our manager - he lost players constantly due to injury and his main focus is on winning Europe and not on the league -

Martinez needs to start focusing on our table position because that is our bread and butter -

Mr Martinez the heat is on - i am one of your biggest fans but you need to start pulling finger!

I think it's pretty right. We are all a bit dumbfounded by these performances.

But what the article touches on that strikes a chord with me is...Senior players. The likes of Howard, Jags, Baines, Distin, Barry, Osman, Pienaar, Eto'o and then those previous players behind the scenes...Big Dunc, Unsworth.

What are these lot doing? How are they using all those years of experience? The whole lot, on the surface anyway, don't appear to be doing much to get things going.

I don't see us in a relegation battle either. First season I supported the blues was 2011-2012, Cahill's last season if you'll recall and at Christmas time we were sitting in the position we were in now. We hit great form second half of the season to finish 7th, and were within reaching distance of (if I recall correctly) Chelsea in 6th who went on to win the Champions League.

The differences between then and now are:

-We have a manager who wants to win games, rather than not lose them.

-We have talent across the park, as well as depth rather than academy players filling up the subs bench.

-Bilyaletinov (sp?) was our winger going forward, now we have Mirallas.

-Saha was our striker, backed up by Cahill, neither of whom could even get a sniff of a shot away inside the box. Now we have Lukaku, Eto'o and Barkley.

-Phil Neville was our centre-mid with big-wig, now we've got McCarthy and Besic/Barry (irrespective of the latter's form, we're much better off with him than Neville)

I could go on forever about the positives over three seasons ago, but you all know them. My point is it's only December, and there's plenty of time to come good and start playing to the capabilities that we know this squad/manager produced last season. This time last season Arsenal were marching towards a title, and by the end only beat us to 4th because we threw it away.

Teams go through bad patches of form, it happens in every sport. We'll come out of it, I'm sure of it. Whether we end up finishing twelfth or lower end of the top 10 I don't know, but I'm certain we won't be in a relegation fight.

didn't we finish something like 17th with Moyes in charge rather early in his reign?

we've had a lot of injuries, some bad ref calls, etc, I'm still not worried. We do need a better second half but I can't see it not improving.

I swear some of you get more enjoyment out of Everton losing than you do winning. When we win you go all quiet and then we can't shut you up when we start losing.

Why would anyone moan when we win lol? It's not as though we've only been beat once. We've lost more than we've won. Moaning is allowed when we're playing shit.

I swear some of you get more enjoyment out of Everton losing than you do winning. When we win you go all quiet and then we can't shut you up when we start losing.

agreed the doom and gloom crew on here love when we lose when players are hurt, when top players play badly. sad really very sad. i grew up in cleveland oh which hasn't won anything from any sport since 1949. they back anyone and everyone, the fans are so passionate because they are desperate to win. here everyone is spoiled and "we should win the league, can't believe we lost to a team, blah blah".

back the team lads, the bickering is making this place not fun.