IGNORED

Newcastle away

duncanmckenzieismagic

agreed the doom and gloom crew on here love when we lose when players are hurt, when top players play badly. sad really very sad. i grew up in cleveland oh which hasn't won anything from any sport since 1949. they back anyone and everyone, the fans are so passionate because they are desperate to win. here everyone is spoiled and "we should win the league, can't believe we lost to a team, blah blah".

back the team lads, the bickering is making this place not fun.

What a fucking stupid thing to say and agree with. No fan wants their team to lose. I take no pleasure in it at al. You say doom and gloomsrs I call us realiists.

Show me one person getting more enjoyment out of this terrible run of results and the poor form that's causing it.

Stupid statement !

Read through this thread any many others and that's what it feels like. It reads as if people have been waiting for this moment since Martinez arrived.

Why would anyone moan when we win lol? It's not as though we've only been beat once. We've lost more than we've won. Moaning is allowed when we're playing shit.

That is the dumbest thing I have heard and its unbelievably fickle.

If we play shit but scrape a 1 nil win does that mean its alright? Similarly if we play the opposition off the park but lose does that mean we can all start moaning and creating the conspiracy theories we do on here?

We are playing shite and stick is due but some of the crap is crazy, its almost playground stuff.

OK, everyone's tetchy at the moment, some see the more positive side and some the negatives but the simple fact is we are pissed off with results and our position in the league. You can't just put it down to injuries and I've no knowledge but I do wonder if some of the training contributes. There's a lack of guts on the pitch, no leadership to gee up the players when we're down, heads drop too easily. Tactics have been discussed in depth, we're transparent and it's obvious there's fault here that lies with the manager. Hull is massive now so get behind them.

Read through this thread any many others and that's what it feels like. It reads as if people have been waiting for this moment since Martinez arrived.

That is the dumbest thing I have heard and its unbelievably fickle.

If we play shit but scrape a 1 nil win does that mean its alright? Similarly if we play the opposition off the park but lose does that mean we can all start moaning and creating the conspiracy theories we do on here?

We are playing shite and stick is due but some of the crap is crazy, its almost playground stuff.

Quote the stuff then and explain why it's crazy instead of going on and on about it.

I'm far from fickle. I'm consistent. Even after wins this season I've called out poor performances. Brett found that out yesterday! You should check.

Nobody is going to moan as loudly after a win. A defeat hurts and people react in different ways. You're obviously not as attached as others. That's the only way I can explain it.

Think the point is that there's a lot more activity on here when we're playing badly, I don't think there's any doubt about that. So people are more energised by the situation and I can see how that can come across as people enjoying it, like some people enjoy an argument.

I'm sure we'd all be enjoying the season more football wise if we were 4th/5th but life on TT would probably be duller/less "enjoyable" for some in a perverse/hair shirt kind of way.

I go on about it because I'm fucking shitting myself, I'm genuinally worried about us and I want to talk to fellow blues about it. I don't nessassrally agree with them but it's a form of comfort for me. Sometimes someone posts something and it makes me feel better and see things in a different light.

When we're winning and doing well I sit back and relax and enjoy it and alls well when things are as bad as they are I want to talk about it and have my say and tey and make other people see things they maybe aren't just like sometimes people on here make me see stuff I wasn't.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being right or wanting to revel in it or think I'm great if I saw something someone else didn't.

I'm VERY fucking worried right now as I'm sure you all can tell.

Why can't the referee look at the footage at half time abd then send him off. Things need to change.

No need to wait 'til half time, sideline official, whether fourth or a new "fifth" one watching a monitor could tell him in seconds.

It has happened in fact I think, though I don't think anyone ever admitted it, when Zidane was sent off in the World Cup final.

Quote the stuff then and explain why it's crazy instead of going on and on about it.

I'm far from fickle. I'm consistent. Even after wins this season I've called out poor performances. Brett found that out yesterday! You should check.

Nobody is going to moan as loudly after a win. A defeat hurts and people react in different ways. You're obviously not as attached as others. That's the only way I can explain it.

There are too many posts to quote and its all over the forum.

You are far from consistent! I have even called you on it before.

I am very attached fella and I'm not great to be around after every poor performance but I am better than I used to be because you grow up and realise that there are a lot of other more important things to worry about. I just prefer to look at what is really going on, try and understand why instead of making brash comments.

I go on about it because I'm fucking shitting myself, I'm genuinally worried about us and I want to talk to fellow blues about it. I don't nessassrally agree with them but it's a form of comfort for me. Sometimes someone posts something and it makes me feel better and see things in a different light.

When we're winning and doing well I sit back and relax and enjoy it and alls well when things are as bad as they are I want to talk about it and have my say and tey and make other people see things they maybe aren't just like sometimes people on here make me see stuff I wasn't.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being right or wanting to revel in it or think I'm great if I saw something someone else didn't.

I'm VERY fucking worried right now as I'm sure you all can tell.

Tbh Paddock I doubt it very much if anyone questions where your heart is with Everton mate, if you get what I mean.

There are too many posts to quote and its all over the forum.

You are far from consistent! I have even called you on it before.

I am very attached fella and I'm not great to be around after every poor performance but I am better than I used to be because you grow up and realise that there are a lot of other more important things to worry about. I just prefer to look at what is really going on, try and understand why instead of making brash comments.

Tbh Paddock I doubt it very much if anyone questions where your heart is with Everton mate, if you get what I mean.

Show me my fickle posts? And inconsistency?

Show me my fickle posts? And inconsistency?

They are all over the forum. I called you out on Lukaku previously changing your mind week to week. Haf called you on another thread just recently too.

For everyone elses sake I won't be responding to you on this again.

They are all over the forum. I called you out on Lukaku previously changing your mind week to week. Haf called you on another thread just recently too.

For everyone elses sake I won't be responding to you on this again.

You're just like your mate Haf, you've made a statement - that I'm fickle & inconsistent.

But instead of showing me where you're saying there's "loads all over the forum". If there's loads I'm sure it'd take you less than a minute to find a couple.

If I'm so inconsistent on Lukaku I suggest you look in that thread. I've pretty much backed the lad from the beginning. However if a player isn't playing well they deserve some criticism - which I still haven't done with him! Have no idea were the changing my mind on Lukaku comes from? You're getting me mixed up or you're telling porkys to suit your agenda

Edited by MC11