IGNORED

What is wrong?

rubecula

What I hate is the constant passing the ball back. I know it is important at times but we do it far too often, almost as though we are scared of the opposition.

Joe Royal's "Dogs of War would be better for us right now when we really need three points and a few more wins on the bounce.

Honest opinion? As I posted the original question I think I should say my piece and then wait to be shot down.

Martinez is NOT good enough. We need a new manager. After all in his last job he took a team to relegation.

OK crucify me as a heretic. But it is my honest opinion.

What I hate is the constant passing the ball back. I know it is important at times but we do it far too often, almost as though we are scared of the opposition.

Joe Royal's "Dogs of War would be better for us right now when we really need three points and a few more wins on the bounce.

Honest opinion? As I posted the original question I think I should say my piece and then wait to be shot down.

Martinez is NOT good enough. We need a new manager. After all in his last job he took a team to relegation.

OK crucify me as a heretic. But it is my honest opinion.

What worries me about that is none of the players look like they're up to rolling their sleeves up and having it with someone. Either that or they think they're too good to do that or maybe the manager doesn't allow them to do that. I honestly don't know what it is but if we free fall into that bottom 3 I'm seriously concerned that we don't have the type of players or the right manager to get us out again. We have good players, some really really good players but we also have the type of players who don't seem to have the stomach for a fight and I honestly don't think Martinez would change his philosophy to accomodate one. Best to go down playing true to what you believe rather than abandon that and safeguard your safwty.

Paddock I don't think we'll go down this season. However one bad one can make things with in the squad really bad. The good players will want to leave.

I'm also concerned about Martinez ability to keep us a float should the shit really hit the fan.

Agreed. I think, unless we win the EL now, we've lost Mirallas.

Paddock I don't think we'll go down this season. However one bad one can make things with in the squad really bad. The good players will want to leave.

I'm also concerned about Martinez ability to keep us a float should the shit really hit the fan.

We probably wont go down but we are by no means "too good" to go down. Good teams like us have gobne down before. We're not above it is alls I'm saying.

We probably wont go down but we are by no means "too good" to go down. Good teams like us have gobne down before. We're not above it is alls I'm saying.

I would agree, but I think its more a case of there being about 5-6 other teams even worse than us that will be in the relegation scrap before us. I still think we will end up around 8th

1. Martinez' tactics aren't working right now, probably due to a combination of players not fitting into the system he wants and the injuries that have popped up everywhere.

2. The central defense needs revamping. Jag's and Distin's peaks have passed by now for a couple of years and Stones still needs some time to grow. We need a young LCB who is about to enter his peak.

3. Stupid errors leading to stupid goals.

4. Lack of quality wingers -- I feel like Mirallas is the only one we have.

5. Some unfortunate refereeing decisions

6. The players look like the don't give a damn about the club and aren't putting their hearts into it. That's more disappointing to me than the rest of the above.

1. Martinez' tactics aren't working right now, probably due to a combination of players not fitting into the system he wants and the injuries that have popped up everywhere.

2. The central defense needs revamping. Jag's and Distin's peaks have passed by now for a couple of years and Stones still needs some time to grow. We need a young LCB who is about to enter his peak.

3. Stupid errors leading to stupid goals.

4. Lack of quality wingers -- I feel like Mirallas is the only one we have.

5. Some unfortunate refereeing decisions

6. The players look like the don't give a damn about the club and aren't putting their hearts into it. That's more disappointing to me than the rest of the above.

Point 6 is more so for me.

Lukaku walking off having a bit of a chat like He's walking off the training ground pissed me off. As if it was a case of "nothing to do with me I've been benched".

Mcgeady titting about trying to show off.

Barkley losing the ball and not chasing it.

All very annoying.

Lukaku walking off having a bit of a chat like He's walking off the training ground pissed me off. As if it was a case of "nothing to do with me I've been benched".

The other day, someone posted a link that shows just how much Lukaku does put into each game. Your statement implies he just ambles around, and that's simply not true. Remember: prior to this season, he rarely played for 90 minutes. Now, it's much more common.

Of the points listed, the most pertinent would be the number of individual errors that lead to goals. This is a far bigger problem for Everton than any other club. If I remember the numbers correctly, we've given up half as many goals again, for this reason, than any other team in the league. This matter alone goes a long way to explaining the difference between this season's points total and last season's. We don't lose a lot of games by more than one goal, so errors cost us a lot of points.

The other day, someone posted a link that shows just how much Lukaku does put into each game. Your statement implies he just ambles around, and that's simply not true. Remember: prior to this season, he rarely played for 90 minutes. Now, it's much more common.

Of the points listed, the most pertinent would be the number of individual errors that lead to goals. This is a far bigger problem for Everton than any other club. If I remember the numbers correctly, we've given up half as many goals again, for this reason, than any other team in the league. This matter alone goes a long way to explaining the difference between this season's points total and last season's. We don't lose a lot of games by more than one goal, so errors cost us a lot of points.

Not that I was actually talking about his work rate I was talking about his "I don't give a shit we've just lost, I'll have a chat with tiote and look completely fine with the result"

The stat you bring up actually doesn't take in distance per minutes, if it did he is behind naismith considerably in terms of work rate. Happy to do that dance again but rest assured his work rate ain't great.

If you reduced his distance by the amount of half arsed jogs to close down a player rather than look at someone like nais who actually sprints and looks like he wants to win the thing you would see an even greater difference.

Not that I was actually talking about his work rate I was talking about his "I don't give a shit we've just lost, I'll have a chat with tiote and look completely fine with the result"

The stat you bring up actually doesn't take in distance per minutes, if it did he is behind naismith considerably in terms of work rate. Happy to do that dance again but rest assured his work rate ain't great.

If you reduced his distance by the amount of half arsed jogs to close down a player rather than look at someone like nais who actually sprints and looks like he wants to win the thing you would see an even greater difference.

Totally agree haf, I'll choose my words wisely here but the stupid cunt was smiling and having a little chuckle with tiote hugging him as he went off. That's a bellend with no feeling for the club in my opinion. I know there only human and not all players have a genuine love for the club that there playing for but at least consider the poor Bastards who travelled there, who's weekends are wrecked after that result. Do it down the tunnel, that's what I say.

5. Some unfortunate refereeing decisions.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/should-referees-apologise-everton-boss-8360973

I neither expect nor want (unless things get really desperate in April) a bunch of awful refereeing decisions favoring Everton, to balance things out. But I don't want our boys to be subjected to any more of what at times seem like obviously incorrect calls, of both omission and commission.