IGNORED

How do you Ignore a Poster?

markjazzbassist

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Sorry to be bearer of bad news Rom but I’ve just placed Wordle on ignore successfully, and I know fuck all about IT technology 😂

I've put it on ignore, no problem, it says it ignored. So I've had no problem doing it, but it still keeps showing up when people post in there.

Fucking shit stain.

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I've put it on ignore, no problem, it says it ignored. So I've had no problem doing it, but it still keeps showing up when people post in there.

Fucking shit stain.

The irony is Bill introduced it now he wants to get rid of it, out of respect for Bill who is a senior citizen I feel we should forgive him for his crimes and allow him to have Wordle removed from our lives for good. Then we can immortalise him in TT hall of fame for acknowledging your mistakes and correcting your actions. All those in favour say I all those against I feel sorry for you 😂

I’ve had a premonition after the Fulham game it came to me when I was having forty winks, a voice said to me we will only stay up if Wordle is removed from TT, as I don’t have the power to remove it and save us from relegation I will leave it for the mods to make the decision should it stay or go, or should I have said stay up or go down. Doesn’t fate work in mysterious ways, and don’t know if this is just a coincidence but the voice sounded very much like Mystic Meg😇

PS if we take it off we can always bring it back if we still go down 😉