IGNORED

Naismith Vs Barkley

Memmaclub

:doh:

Barkley needed time out of the limelight because he was either being played out of position or playing shite or beginning to believe his own hype.

Naismith is reliable, scores goals and works his ass off from the front which is something we desperately need.

Ideally, we need both of them in the line up.

:doh:

Barkley needed time out of the limelight because he was either being played out of position or playing shite or beginning to believe his own hype.

Naismith is reliable, scores goals and works his ass off from the front which is something we desperately need.

Ideally, we need both of them in the line up.

You can't play them both.

You can't deny Naismith is a very solid workhorse who has a knack at bagging a goal or two but he's a very limited footballer bar finishing who will never be the type to turn a game on its head whereas Barkley on his day can and will

Depends on the type of game but Barkley would start everytime for me over Naismith unless he's out of form and needs to be rested or dropped

We really need someone like Naismith on the pitch. He wins headers, he chases players down, he is annoying, he is passionate, he scores the odd goal, he pushes himself around, he picks the odd fight, he screams, he spits. Etc etc.

On the other hand, we need an in for Barkley with his passing, shooting and running at the opposition, creating danger etc. Id like to see both on the pitch but neither on the wing. Barkley instead of Barry would be ideal because we need both McCarthy and Besic.

thats why I said ideally.

And you could play them both if Barkley played box to box, but only if he sorted out his concentration

Naismiths a big game player I think that's why he played him. He scores goals against the "big " sides.

This season he's scored against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U andMan City. Last season was the same.. Winner against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Not saying he was right to pick him but I can see why he did. He scores important goals against the bigger (hate using that phrase but you get me) sides.

Naismiths a big game player I think that's why he played him. He scores goals against the "big " sides.

This season he's scored against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U andMan City. Last season was the same.. Winner against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Not saying he was right to pick him but I can see why he did. He scores important goals against the bigger (hate using that phrase but you get me) sides.

Wow didn't realize that's where his goals were. Definitely understand that pick now. Damn naisy, way to have brass balls.

Naisy is the experts player. It's easy to see why he gets a starting position.

Take yesterday...He was involved in their penalty area and the minutes later getting an important header in ours.

He chases down and scared the shit out of their defenders as they had to make desicion.

He tackles hard and winds up the opposition.

He is an Everton player.