IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window 2015

The talk of Remy going to Palace, could put Palace as 'ones to watch' in my opinion. Not European level but tough opposition, that's for sure.

Like the business they're doing and previously done.

We're going to have a lot of competition for mid-table by the looks of things :lol:.

Did he sign a new contract?

sorry matt losing my mind, all the transfers are blurring together and i'm confusing this with someone else. what i meant to say was that he's probably leaving now that liverpool has activated the benteke release clause. previously he heard sherwood say beneteke's not going anywhere so he pledged his allegiance. but now he's off.+

sorry matt losing my mind, all the transfers are blurring together and i'm confusing this with someone else. what i meant to say was that he's probably leaving now that liverpool has activated the benteke release clause. previously he heard sherwood say beneteke's not going anywhere so he pledged his allegiance. but now he's off.+

ok, I can understand all that :D

Delph has made himself look a real tool but the fact still remains that he has made Villa £8m rather than leaving for free, which he could have done this summer. If he had just signed and kept his mouth shut - none of this loyalty bull-spout then actually many Villa fans would be singing his praises right now. I don't think the club have helped with the big deal they made about it in Jan - the half time announcent etc.

if he stays fit. Why? Because they bought a playmaker

Because he has managed 1 in 2 prem goals for a very shit Aston villa side that has been lower table over the last 3 years. Scored 19 Prem goals in 34 games for a team that finished 15th.

hes had one big injury. That's it.

Edited by Hafnia

Because he has managed 1 in 2 prem goals for a very shit Aston villa side that has been lower table over the last 3 years. Scored 19 Prem goals in 34 games for a team that finished 15th.

hes had one big injury. That's it.

but 1 in 2 means nothing, right?