IGNORED

Alvaro Negredo

Graham Hunter has just been on Sky Sports News (top spanish footie journalist) and said Negredo wants to come to the premiership and Sevilla want twenty million euros but even at that money he would be real value for us. Not that we would like ha ha

I wouldn't want him at 20 million euros to be honest. Also, Arsenal and Juventus supposedly after Amorebieta, but Bilbao's chairman has said he isn't going anywhere.

(Would it be a good idea to have a single large "deadline day thread"? This requires quite a bit of navigation.)

Edited by Steve_E

I don't want to get any hopes up, but ................

NEST, bound for London TO SELL A NEGREDO

Definitivamente la venta de Álvaro Negredo a un club inglés se ha reactivado.

Definitely the sale of Alvaro Negredo to an English club has been reactivated.

Hasta tal punto que el presidente del Sevilla, José María del Nido, ha tomado esta mañana un avión (9.10 horas) de Iberia con destino a la capital de España para enlazar desde allí con Londres en otro vuelo de código compartido entre Iberia y la compañía British Airways.

So much so that Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido, has taken a plane this morning (9.10 am) Iberia bound for the capital of Spain to link from there to London on another flight codeshare between Iberia and company British Airways.

A mediodía aterrizará en tierras inglesas para empezar a negociar la venta de uno de sus jugadores franquicias.

At noon land on English soil to begin negotiating the sale of one of their franchise players.

Como ya ha informado este sitio web, la idea del presidente es conseguir 18 millones de euros por el vallecano.

As reported this web site, the idea is to get President 18 million euros by Vallecano.

Clubes de la Premier que pueden ofrecer esa cantidad hay varios.

Premier Club can offer that amount several.

El Newcastle acaba de vender a Demba Ba y, además de hacerle falta un punta, tiene dinero, mientras que otros como Chelsea, Arsenal y Tottenham también son posibles destinos del jugador.

The just sold to Newcastle Demba Ba and in addition give one tip missing, has money, while others such as Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are also possible destinations player.

Negredo aguarda noticias sobre un viaje que lo va a acelerar todo.

Negredo awaits news on a journey that will accelerate everything.

Si se cierra la venta, Del Nido quiere amarrar la cesión hasta final de temporada de un jugador importante, goleador y cuyo nombre puede ayudar a que no se genere un clima de protesta todavía mayor entre los aficionados por la salida del vallecano.

Closing the sale, Del Nido wants to tie up the transfer season finale of a major player, scorer and whose name can not help create a climate of protest among fans even greater output by Vallecano.

Fuentes del consejo de administración del Sevilla consultadas por este sitio web aseguran que el recambio en cuestión "es un crack", si bien las mismas apelan a la prudencia, pues primero hay que vender a Negredo.

Sources board of Sevilla consulted by this website say the parts in question "is a crack", although the same appeal to prudence, because first you have to sell to Negredo.

Lo cierto es que Del Nido viaja a lo largo de la mañana de hoy rumbo a Londres y que Negredo puede tener sus horas contadas en el Sevilla.

The truth is that Del Nido travels along this morning for London and Negredo can have their hours counted in Sevilla.

Tampoco podemos olvidar que por Federico Julián Fazio también se han interesado clubes ingleses.

Nor can we forget that by Federico Julián Fazio also been interested English clubs.

El presidente podría matar dos pájaros de un tiro y cuadrar las cuentas del club con varias ventas aprovechando su viaje.

The president could kill two birds with one stone and balance the club with several sales leveraging your trip.

EL ENLACE ESTÁ EN MXDP

The link is in MXDP

Edit: Just noticed this was Jan 10 th, but who knows what went down ?

Edited by Avinalaff

Yep. Next!

Spanish football writer Andy West: "Atletico Madrid and Sevilla have named their teams for tonight's Copa del Rey semi-final."Alvaro Negredo is included in the Sevilla line-up, so that kills off any lingering hopes of Everton fans that the Spain international will be heading to Goodison before midnight. Unless he's planning on taking his medical and negotiating terms during the half-time interval...

• 1 month later...

We need a striker badly even if Jelavic returns to form. Our striker depth is putrid. Anichebe is a nice player but he's not the kind you can target in the box and count on for double digit goals. Vellios doesn't seem to be part of the plans.

I think we will see more of Vellios next season (along with McAleny). Anichebe for me can stay, I'd only say we'd need to put mega-money into Negrado if Jelavic goes shit.

It's hard to tell whether he's a decent player or just having a good run of form. Up until recently I've not been a fan of Victor at all, I'd have happily sold him to raise funds for other players but there is no doubt that at the moment he deserves a start in our first-team, I just hope that he can carry this form into next season and cement himself as a regular for us.

It's like Gareth Bale, for me he's not a world-class player he's just having some good form, I just hope Vic can maintain the standard he's showing now.