IGNORED

Alvaro Negredo

According to the Telegraph, Spurs top 3 targets for today do not include Negredo.

Tottenham transfer latest: Deadline Day, Jan 31 2013

PLAYER.............................CLUB..................................VERDICT

Etienne Capoue....................From Toulouse.....................Possible

Leandro Damiao..................From Internacional................Unlikely

Alvaro Pereira.....................From Inter Milan...................Possible

Edited by Peter H

Supposedly we've had a bid of 10m Euros declined....we're trying to get a £15m player for half of his value. WInning.

Although I definitely hope it comes off.

A player is worth as much as the club needs, look at Butland. Apparently Sevilla are in a bit of a mess and things have changed from when they were turning down bigger offers from Chelsea. It's all speculation anyway, no one really knows or will know unless there's an announcement!

Would be awesome if we pulled it off but I wouldn't be surprised if we sign someone there has been no rumours about.

I don't think this guy is as prolific as some seem to be getting excited about after reading his review.

That's a lot of cash for one player, and surely Moyes and our scouts could get us quite a few players for that amount?

Isn't he on a goal every odd game? I think his record is good but he misses a lot of chances. Sounds like Jelavic!

'I can confirm to you that I will be at Celtic,' Wanyama told the Daily Record.

'We are playing well and our Champions League dream is on right now, so I am looking forward to the big game against Juventus.

'A lot has been said about my intended move (to ManU) but I have not given it much thought and even my manager feels I should play until the end of the season for Celtic.

4th Official has just tweeted that we want Negredo and........... Wanyama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely not but please!!!!

Also with Wigan looking to buy McGeady and Stones - could they be looking to sell to fund? McCarthy?!?!

Does anybody get the feeling we've already sold a big player, and have been allowed to keep him until summer ? sad.png

'I can confirm to you that I will be at Celtic,' Wanyama told the Daily Record.

'We are playing well and our Champions League dream is on right now, so I am looking forward to the big game against Juventus.

'A lot has been said about my intended move (to ManU) but I have not given it much thought and even my manager feels I should play until the end of the season for Celtic.

Spoil sport :(.

I don't think so, surely it would have been leaked? Really, this is the same amount we were goin to pay for Fer. If and that's a big IF we did sign Negredo, or any striker for that matter surely Fellaini would drop back to being a DM, whereas if we landed Fer Fellaini would has stayed higher up the pitch?!

I think this is probably a no goer lads.

About 14 million, but the club does not contemplate selling

El Sevilla desecha una propuesta del Everton por Negredo

The Sevilla rejects a proposal by Negredo Everton

sevillagranada3.jpg

El Sevilla, a través de un intermediario, ha recibido, y desechado , una propuesta por

Álvaro Negredo del fútbol inglés cercana a los 14 millones de euros . The Seville, through an intermediary, received, and rejected, a proposal by Álvaro Negredo English football close to 14 million euros.

La

BBC se hizo eco de esta propuesta procedente del Everton , aunque no la realizó directamente el club inglés. The BBC echoed this proposal from Everton, although not directly made ​​the English club.

Salvo que la oferta suba a unas cantidades que en la entidad nervionense considere fuera de mercado, la marcha del delantero madrileño no se contempla en el Sevilla.

Unless the offer up to amounts that the entity considers nervionense market outside the march of Madrid striker is not contemplated in Sevilla.

Porque además, aunque el conjunto nervionense tiene algunos repuestos previstos en caso de venta del jugador, a la hipotética marcha se añadiría la imposibilidad de negociar una incorporación, con la premura del cierre del mercado y con la semifinal de la ida de la Copa del Rey encima.

Because well, although the set has some spare nervionense due upon sale of the player, to be added up hypothetical unable to negotiate an incorporation, with the urgency of foreclosure and the semifinal round of the Copa del Rey above.

EVERTON LATEST

Our man in Spain Andy West brings some bad news for Everton fans: "Can we rule out the possibility of Alvaro Negredo joining Everton? In Spain, El Desmarque are reporting that Sevilla have rejected a €14m bid - they don't have a replacement lined up and are focussed on preparing for their cup semi-final against Atletico Madrid tonight.

"And on Merseyside, the Liverpool Echo are quoting Negredo's agent Juanma Lopez, who says that the deal is "impossible." Looks like Everton have left it too late."

some random foreign bench warmer I imagine.

so frustrating when we use most of our efforts trying so sign a striker from a team that dont' want to sell. this is the big issue with teams making all their transfer efforts on the final day. they may need the money but they would still need some kind of replacement and have no time to do it. Add to that we were trying to offer a shit deal compared to what they wanted.

Sure it would have been good if we'd got him but I hope we have some more realistic signing that may play some part in the first team in the pipeline!

TRANSFER NOT POSSIBLE - Go home. Nothing to see here

Everton´s hope of signing Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo has been ruled out by the Spain international´s agent.

He said: "It´s impossible. Negredo is an important player for Sevilla and I am absolutely sure nothing will be done in this window.

"I know they have spoken to Everton but there is no way it will happen. Unfortunately there is no chance because Sevilla simply don´t want to lose him, and if they do they will ask for crazy money."