IGNORED

Alvaro Negredo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Another one I'd have been pleased about a few years but not now.

Agreed, I would've been ecstatic for this a few years back. However, I'd still have him now for depth if his wages were reasonable and the transfer fee wasn't big. Much better option than Kone or Niasse.

He scored 23 in 48 games for city, and he wasn't 1st choice

not exactly.

Did he really? Maybe I have that wrong then. Why did they sell him any ideas anyone?

you didn't have it wrong. he had 9 goals 5 assists in 32 matches in the premier league. he had 9 goals 2 assisnts in the League and FA cup combined and 5 and 1 in CL. so total he did have those stats, but they are padded via the League, FA, and CL matches.

still 1 in 3 is decent for premier league. worth a shot.

not exactly.

you didn't have it wrong. he had 9 goals 5 assists in 32 matches in the premier league. he had 9 goals 2 assisnts in the League and FA cup combined and 5 and 1 in CL. so total he did have those stats, but they are padded via the League, FA, and CL matches.

Thought that seemed high, they shipped him out pretty quick as well.

not exactly.

Think he was mainly used in the cups after Christmas. Don't think he scored a league goal after January. I remember him being home sick and wanting to return to Spain. With out money to spend I would have loved him here, but with money to spend think we should be looking higher. Think he'll do well for Boro though

What is it with Iberian and Latin American players that they always feel homesick so easily... It's gotten to the point where I don't even want any of them to come to the EPL any more, because you know they'll do well for just one season and then just crash and wanna go back home to their mommies.

(Not all of them, but in general they have it much worse than any other nationalities in the world. Deulofeu and Azpilicueta deserve a medal)

Eastern Europeans, Dutchmen, Italians, Germans, Belgians, Scandinavians, Frenchmen, Japanese, Australians and North Americans all do perfectly fine.