IGNORED

Barclay's Asia Trophy 2015 - Everton vs. Arsenal

Lowensda

Martinez has learnt fuck all from last season. Still playing players out of position. Start with 2 natural wingers it isn't hard.

Ossie will be on at half time.... On the bloody wing.

The thing is he is making cleverly look like a bellend. Like Moyes did with Naisy.

Like I mentioned I don't rate Cleverly but you can't buy a player and start him off where he isn't used to playing. It's going to knock his confidence when he doesn't perform and when fans get on his back because of it.

Another thing that's annoying me. We pass to a player who's further back than the passer himself, only for when the recipient has the ball, the original passer runs backward to offer himself. Why do the players not pass, then make a run? We do we always have to play safe?

The thing is he is making cleverly look like a bellend. Like Moyes did with Naisy.

Like I mentioned I don't rate Cleverly but you can't buy a player and start him off where he isn't used to playing. It's going to knock his confidence when he doesn't perform and when fans get on his back because of it.

Totally agree. Barkley is another example.

We need better than Kone and Naismith. I'm grateful for what Naismith adds but we do need better.

Absolutely.

For me personally, as well as those two, we need a midfield defensive engine, like Matic, who can be the rock in the middle. Keep up with pacey players, squash larger forwards and also distribute play better than Barry.

But no one is shutting the players with the ball down. No harrying. No attempt to put the players off. No pressure. Its going to be like last year.

Boring in attack. Poor in possession. Clueless with the ball. We'll rely on mistakes from the opposition and set pieces. Winner.

Kone is the worst striker in the world.

I was starting to get worried that some positivity was creeping in. Not to fear nothing has changed. Martinez still hasn't got a f*cking clue.

I don't care if its a preseason. Chance to win something. Awful.