IGNORED

Barclay's Asia Trophy 2015 - Everton vs. Arsenal

Lowensda

Guest rusty747

I think that two were offside from the free kick, even before Cech and the bar kept the header out. Bloody tight decision though.

Is there such a word as Pisspoorness?

Yes, I think it's generally understood to be the essential, defining "quality" of a piss poor mess.

I did not see this match, but from the commentary in this thread, I do hope our 2015-16 season is not a piss poor mess, characterized by numbing pisspoorness, and ending 14th in the table. Or is 14th giddily optimistic?

I think that two were offside from the free kick, even before Cech and the bar kept the header out. Bloody tight decision though.

Didn't even consider that tbh. Naismith was off? If so then fair enough, there was nothing after that which would explain it.

Only saw half the second-half but we never looked like creating a chance let alone scoring. For the Arsenal third goal our defence was so out of position that any one of three Arsenal players could have scored. I know its only a friendly but it didn't give me a lot of confidence for the coming season. A lot of last seasons problems were still there, clear to see.