IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

• 4 weeks later...

According to Wikipedia:

El Hadji Baye Oumar Niasse (born 18 April 1990) is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays for Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow as a winger or striker. He is known for his pace, strength and high work rate. He has also been known to have an intimate relation with Everton F.C owner Bill Kenwright, the pair has previously shared a single bed during a night of passion in the Holiday Inn Express next to Speke Airport.

According to Wikipedia:

El Hadji Baye Oumar Niasse (born 18 April 1990) is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays for Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow as a winger or striker. He is known for his pace, strength and high work rate. He has also been known to have an intimate relation with Everton F.C owner Bill Kenwright, the pair has previously shared a single bed during a night of passion in the Holiday Inn Express next to Speke Airport.

Must be in with a great chance of getting him then

According to Wikipedia:

How was his pace and work rate at the Holiday Inn?

This fella looks like he has pace and can score. They are both black though, I'll give you that.

Looks to know where the back of the net is, however I can see Martinez putting him on either wing instead. He looks very quick and has lots of assists to his name to. Quietly excited about this signing.

Blimey, she's keen!

Lives in Manchester a report said the other day, so I suppose she has reason to get excited.

Dunc, I clicked on a link listed below that article - http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/five-excellent-tweets-explaining-evertons-move-for-lokomotiv-moscow-striker-oumar-niasse/

This doesn't sound too great....

Niasse only started his professional career 7 years ago, at 18. That explains his sort of weird technics of dribbling and shooting.

He's pretty unpredictable for defenders and maybe even for himself too. That actually often brings goals.

Can't see him play alongside Lukaku, let alone replacing him. Plus I always thought Arouna Kone is a level higher than Niasse.

Oh no aha.

Edited by Lowensda