IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) Wednesday February 3

markjazzbassist

For the best part of a month, I'll give you that. But 2 years he was injured, so he hasn't been able to perform his duties (granted) but he's still been paid during that time.

His primary function is to score. He must be trying not to because the chances are harder to miss.

Absolute fuckin nonsense. Some player's will never get the credit they deserve.

I'm a bit surprised by the flack Kone is getting tonight.

I thought he did alright? Not devastating of course, bit he was involved in our attacking play a lot. Used his strength and big arse a fair amount.

Dunno why the hate really.

Because it's kone... That's all. I wonder if kone, barkley, osman, Cleverley, have to sit in a seperate section of the changing room, they need a new boo boy for their gang now that naismith has gone.

For the best part of a month, I'll give you that. But 2 years he was injured, so he hasn't been able to perform his duties (granted) but he's still been paid during that time.

His primary function is to score. He must be trying not to because the chances are harder to miss.

True, second half Newcastle were able to push forward that bit more because of the change at half time.Roms hold up play even with a bad back had Newcastle more wary at the back.They just couldn't deal with Ross coming forward, when he really get's his head sorted ie shoot or pass he will be unplayable.

Kone wasn't half bad tonight. A few high-profile flubs, but otherwise he used his body well and used the ball well. The one shot wide right, he had to stretch a bit for and had someone bearing down from behind him. He leaned back and missed. There was one counter where he made a poor decision to stop with the ball, but otherwise his distribution and vision was generally solid. Certainly didn't look like an imposter out there.

Jebus, I hope Kone gets a move away this summer and finishes off his career in peace, knives out for that guy since day one.

Go to bed you miserable bastards :P

Apart from his horrific finishing I thought Kone wasn't actually as bad as a lot of folk are making out.

Decent team performance and finally seeing a game out.

How does everyone else see different games to you?

Like the little bromance you'very got going. Like our very owm Laurel and Hardy on the forum :lol:

It's just an opinion. Just because it differs from yours doesn't make it wrong.

As per usual no one picked up on the 3 misplaced passes from the worst striker we had on display tonight that seen Newcastle attack our defence... That's because he wasnt kone.

Did you pick up on him standing still as the 20th ball of the season zipped past the 6 yard box as he did his "oh no, hands on head" act.

If you want to slate a forwards play, kone wasn't the one.

Tell me Lowensda, who should we sign from the Venezuelan division 3 instead of Kone... if only you supplied Roberto with your in depth scouting report on arouna kone, maybe we wouldn't have him.

Edited by Hafnia

It's just an opinion. Just because it differs from yours doesn't make it wrong.

I completely agree. You see the irony in that atatement though right?

I'm happy to admit that I can be wrong and my opinion isn't the most reliable or just...but that's how I feel.

I said what I think. Unlike some, I don't keep piling forum posts into an agenda. We all see differently then, so I take that different games comment back.

Edit. Then you get personal. Again. Boring.

Edited by Lowensda

Tell me Lowensda, who should we sign from the Venezuelan division 3 instead of Kone... if only you supplied Roberto with your in depth scouting report on arouna kone, maybe we wouldn't have him.

You resort to the same personal slandering every time. Thought you were a grown man. So I'll join you in your childishNess.

Go back to playing Sunday league, North West vets,4th division pub team because they might actually appreciated your opinion...?

You resort to the same personal slandering every time. Thought you were a grown man. So I'll join you in your childishNess.

Go back to playing Sunday league, North West vets,4th division pub team because they might actually appreciated your opinion...?

Deja vu.

Lowensda gets all hoity toity, gets kinda into a brown nose insult mode... gets a retort referring to his love of quoting players from far afield that no one has heard of.

Lowensda then actually gets upset and says the insult is personal... even though it isn't personal.. more of a forum behaviour reference.

Lowensda then says "ok"

If my memory serves me right, last time it was Mozambique wasn't it?

Edited by Hafnia

Deja vu.

Lowensda gets all hoity toity, gets kinda into a brown nose insult mode... gets a retort referring to his love of quoting players from far afield that no one has heard of.

Lowensda then actually gets upset and says the insult is personal... even though it isn't personal.. more of a forum behaviour reference.

Lowensda then says "ok"

You started it!

I said that MC's up your ass dick head. Then you get personal. Yeah, I spent time previously enjoying football games and players from around the world. Fuck me. What a tosser. I actually thought contributing to the forum, with my knowledge of unknown players may keep things fresh. Obviously not. We should all just agree with you and slate Lukaka because that's the tye of forum you want. One where everyone agrees with you and everyone else is wrong.

Lukakus shit. Can I be in your gang babe? ?

I'll suk your ass as much as MC I promise :)

Edited by Lowensda

You started it!

I said that MC's up your ass dick head. Then you get personal. Yeah, I spent time previously enjoying football games and players from around the world. Fuck me. What a tosser. I actually thought contributing to the forum, with my knowledge of unknown players may keep things fresh. Obviously not. We should all just agree with you and slate Lukaka because that's the tye of forum you want. One where everyone agrees with you and everyone else is wrong.

Lukakus shit. Can I be in your gang babe? ?

I'll suk your ass as much as MC I promise :)

It's fair to say Ive had as many disagreements with Hafnia than I do agreements. I didn't even quote anyone directly when I said "Kone was nowhere near as bad as people are making out". You then suggested I'm up his ass. You won't have to look far to see my many disagreements with him. On this occasion I agree on the small matter. Edited by MC11

Really Lowensda, "you started it" how fuckin old???

Let's cut to the chase. We didn't subscribe to your kone slating. You got irritated so "you" started giving it the whole insult shit, not me. Then you say personal???

The whole super scout jibe really does hit a nerve doesn't it?

So before you want to seriously get into this with me, kindly have a word with yourself. I don't need allies, I will fight my own battles, and I will happily take this one with you.

Now, put your toys back in the pram.

We won.

Edited by Hafnia

Really Lowensda, "you started it" how fuckin old???

Let's cut to the chase. We didn't subscribe to your kone slating. You got irritated so "you" started giving it the whole insult shit, not me. Then you say personal???

The whole super scout jibe really does hit a nerve doesn't it?

So before you want to seriously get into this with me, kindly have a word with yourself. I don't need allies, I will fight my own battles, and I will happily take this one with you.

Now, put your toys back in the pram.

We won.

Like a flounder :lol: