IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) Wednesday February 3

markjazzbassist

Fuck. Me.

Thought Kone's hold up play was far more miss than hit tonight personally. A lot of the time the ball went to him the ball immediately ended up with a Newcastle player.

Lukaku's lack of anticipation for the ball Barkley fizzed across annoyed the shit out of me. Thought I was going to lose my mind tbh. But give me him as our striker over Kone any day. Soon as he went off we had no one to hit up field. Lukaku had been doing a great job at holding the ball up, and I thought Kone failed at it - the ball was constantly coming back at us in that second half. So between shit finishing and not helping us hold on to the ball I thought he was poop.

why do these pricks tell lies ?

That's what I was alluding to. It's the Daily Mail, Click Baiters and media storm bs in order to sell papers.

They'll get their wish this summer, he will go but not in the way they want to make out. That he's a victim. They all got the transfer wrong last summer and are still pissy about Everton proving them wrong and managing to keep him.

That's what I was alluding to. It's the Daily Mail, Click Baiters and media storm bs in order to sell papers.

They'll get their wish this summer, he will go but not in the way they want to make out. That he's a victim. They all got the transfer wrong last summer and are still pissy about Everton proving them wrong and managing to keep him.

That tweet is about Barkley?

Thought Kone was pretty average, did some good things but his finishing was shocking . The one two with Barkley then slicing his shot high and wide summed up his game in a nutshell .

He was nowhere near as bad as some are making out

Same can be said about Lukaku, again I thought he was average and as per usual Rom was also nowhere near as bad as Haf makes out

He definitely should be gambling more and should be busting a gut to get on the end of crosses like the one Barkley fizzed across the 6 yard box but we definitely missed him in the second half

Without him there is no focal point to our attacks

I thought Kone was great tonight. He really reminded me of how bad Lukaka is, just doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Wouldn't say he was great but he was better than he got credit for.

He annoyed me, giving the ball away at good opportunities but also held the ball up really well and even battled hard at points.

The frustrating thing is he shows when balls come I to him that he has the ability. He just gets lazy with his distribution as he thinks he's done the hard work.

More than happy to happy to share word by word what I sent - if just one person says share it, I will share it. I will paste it below and show how he has clearly sensationalised what I said - talk about Daily Mail clcik bait eh. I posted as a PM to take this nonsense offline - not to be a sneak.

You see thats the difference between you and I Lowen -Tenacious or whatever, I can decifer the difference between what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable on a forum. More to the point I will be a MAN about it.

Now, I am sorry if having some banter around your "obscure scouting pools" offends you as being "personal" - to me the definition in this scenario is:-

"of or concerning one's private life, relationships, and emotions rather than one's career or public life:"

Now you clearly may need to question what is important in your life if you took "scouting venezualan league 3" as personal - to me your reaction was that of someone who had a temper tantrum and you had to exact some form of revenge.

So, yeah if you want to bring my wife into this in some "jokey" way - well sorry for taking that personal, because that kinda is. Been on here for 14+ years I think and never needed to go down those sort of routes despite having many disagreements. Snide comments are always "just a joke" when confronted aren't they... are you are snide? certainly appears so.

As I said on my PM, theres very little that I need to say, the posts are on the last two pages summarise what you are perfectly.

PM's are supposed to be just that, private. We don't need to hear any more of your "spat", we've seen enough.

You're both grown-ups and are better than what you've both displayed for everyone to see. Disagree all you like, but don't lower yourselves eh? This is the place for thinking Evertonians and neither one of you are showing any sort of thinking about this.

Arouna Kone :shaking fist: .

More than happy to happy to share word by word what I sent - if just one person says share it, I will share it. I will paste it below and show how he has clearly sensationalised what I said - talk about Daily Mail clcik bait eh. I posted as a PM to take this nonsense offline - not to be a sneak.

You see thats the difference between you and I Lowen -Tenacious or whatever, I can decifer the difference between what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable on a forum. More to the point I will be a MAN about it.

Now, I am sorry if having some banter around your "obscure scouting pools" offends you as being "personal" - to me the definition in this scenario is:-

"of or concerning one's private life, relationships, and emotions rather than one's career or public life:"

Now you clearly may need to question what is important in your life if you took "scouting venezualan league 3" as personal - to me your reaction was that of someone who had a temper tantrum and you had to exact some form of revenge.

So, yeah if you want to bring my wife into this in some "jokey" way - well sorry for taking that personal, because that kinda is. Been on here for 14+ years I think and never needed to go down those sort of routes despite having many disagreements. Snide comments are always "just a joke" when confronted aren't they... are you are snide? certainly appears so.

As I said on my PM, theres very little that I need to say, the posts are on the last two pages summarise what you are perfectly.

Stop taking the moral high ground Hafnia. You took the piss out of me. I made a lighthearted funny about the same thing you took the piss out of me for and you took it personally.

Perfectly. They also highlight your bully tactics too. If someone doesn't agree with you, you belittle them. You can call me a snide, people who actually know me, know i'm far from that. Will I defend myself when someone comes at me? Fuck yeah. Like you said in the PM, you'd knock me out, you big man, you.

Don't tell me that you're being a 'man', you're just as pathetic as me. Get over yourself pal.

I apologise for bringing personal stuff into it, I don't apologise for your being a weapon.

Stop taking the moral high ground Hafnia. You took the piss out of me. I made a lighthearted funny about the same thing you took the piss out of me for and you took it personally.

Perfectly. They also highlight your bully tactics too. If someone doesn't agree with you, you belittle them. You can call me a snide, people who actually know me, know i'm far from that. Will I defend myself when someone comes at me? Fuck yeah. Like you said in the PM, you'd knock me out, you big man, you.

Don't tell me that you're being a 'man', you're just as pathetic as me. Get over yourself pal.

I apologise for bringing personal stuff into it, I don't apologise for your being a weapon.

Final comment on this - I said "I would sooner knock someone out that resort to getting personal about their family" - given the fact I am none violent man that says a lot. Exactly just in the same way that I would give someone the respect of punching them rather than to stoop so low as to spit at them. Again - nice attempt at spin... do I really need to post the PM?

Do you see the relevance in that? If you don't I suggest you go to a pub tonight - make a coment to a bloke about his wife... the reaction will tell you alot about them as a person.

I dare say most people will take digs about them, get all "jokey" about their family.... well go try and find out without a computer screen/phone in front of your face.

Final comment on this - I said "I would sooner knock someone out that resort to getting personal about their family" - given the fact I am none violent man that says a lot. Exactly just in the same way that I would give someone the respect of punching them rather than to stoop so low as to spit at them. Again - nice attempt at spin... do I really need to post the PM?

Do you see the relevance in that? If you don't I suggest you go to a pub tonight - make a coment to a bloke about his wife... the reaction will tell you alot about them as a person.

I dare say most people will take digs about them, get all "jokey" about their family.... well go try and find out without a computer screen/phone in front of your face.

It was hardly a diss. I don't know you or her and would have no way of actually 'scouting' online. Would I? Be realistic. I've apologised. Get over it.

Flattering score line but I don't really care.

Kone and Cleverly both passengers. Thought Barkley was great in patches tonight. Other times he held onto the ball too long.

Clean sheet and 3 points plus a nice cheeky bet came in.

Let's hope our new lad can start against Stoke if Rom isnt available .

Are you always a glass half empty kinda guy!