IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday April 9

markjazzbassist

Think Rom can be forgiven due to fact that he was in extreme shock at having to ball given to him in a decent position.

Decent??? 6 yards out on two occassions. He shouldn't really have been surprised hasn't pretty much every goal he scored been in the box.

I'd actually look at "resting" Rom now. His last 2 games he's stunk the place out.

This is a good point, but looking at the schedule, I'd prefer Lukaku be rested not against CP midweek but next weekend against Southampton.

My reasoning is that Roberto probably should rest quite a few of the usual starters in the Southampton match, saving their energy for the two matches after that -- Liverpool and 3 days later the Wembley match. It's not as if the usual starters are a strong bet to win at home v. Southampton anyway. Although we're desperate to win every match from here on, Southampton is relatively unimportant compared to Liverpool and the Cup.

Everything stones seems to touch results in something bad. Poor lad just not happening for him.

Poor lad? He skied it out of bounds 3 times and the last time was just laughing about it. They zoomed in and he's having a laugh just thinks it's funny oh well fuck Everton I'm headed to city in the summer. Needs someone to check that attitude of his.

I wonder how he will spin it when we go into the semi-final in 16th place in the league? No, seriously... i'm quite willing to take a bet on that. The filth we've played the last four league games, i'd love someone to come up with a convincing argument about how we won't get turned over by Palace, Southampton and Liverpool.