IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

No need for that, shame.

There were quite a few ugly scenes to be honest . It was my 8 year old daughters first away game and I had a job on my hands to steer her clear of a few scuffles. In the coach park outside Wembley we had to walk right through the middle of 30 - 40 man brawl with bottles and coins being thrown indiscriminately I had to pass her over the fence then jump over myself to get out of the way of it

There were quite a few ugly scenes to be honest . It was my 8 year old daughters first away game and I had a job on my hands to steer her clear of a few scuffles. In the coach park outside Wembley we had to walk right through the middle of 30 - 40 man brawl with bottles and coins being thrown indiscriminately I had to pass her over the fence then jump over myself to get out of the way of it

Not good to hear, hope it's not upset her too much.

Apart from there being one tit on our coach there was no trouble for me. I must've been lucky!

Luckily she was too busy waving her flag and messing about with my mates kids, so I managed to get her over the fence before she realised what was going on

Seen my brother before. These aren't isolated stories. Happened all over the place, 50 year old beaked up blokes thinking they are still 20 and behaving like pricks.

Looking back, this game was really the final: the two best teams still in the tournament. It's a real shame that we faced each other in the semis. Despite a poor showing in the first half, we really should have won this game. Lukaku was simply not on form, despite making a nuisance of himself. Deulofeu brought the spark needed to light a fire. The makeshift defence, overall, did a decent job. Stones did an excellent job in the second half. The teams were well matched, and either could have won. Sadly, we didn't take our chances.