IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

Have you forgotten he lost Fellaini completely for their first?? Sorry, he was VERY shaky first half, can't be MoM on that alone.

No I haven't forgot, but I'm looking g at the whole match for MoM not just one moment.

On that basis I honestly can't see anyone that performed better.

But he's hasn't been good since. He offers nothing at the moment. Cleverley is just a younger version of Osman.

Oh Mirallas too was excellent before injury/ falling out with Martinez. In fact he is 5 times the player Cleverley will ever be.

But when he's had his chance he hasn't performed. Should we still keep giving him chances because he's so good?

If you want something....take it.

Hold up play??? Are you fucking serious??? He was absolutely fucking shocking. Shocking.

Haf, normally I agree with you.

Bur your Lukaku hatred has blinded you mate. His hold up play was good today.

His finishing I agree was Bent.

But his other play was good,he even chased back and blocked the keeper and the right backs clearance.

Not saying it's enough, but it was nowhere near shocking mate.

And I say that with utmost respect for you as you are a football player, not just a fan. Your views come from a high level player. Call me lick ass or what, not bothered.

Oh come on!!! Seriously? He's been sent off twice and injured 3 or 4 times...then when he has played has been more miss than hit.

I don't get all this man love for him, like he's some sort of world class saviour. It's the only thing that gets on my tits on here these days.

Not even read back to see who thos is about...but I'm 100% it's about Mirralas haha.

Thought I was the only one watching the player and not the name. He's had his chance.....he's just simply not good enough to take them.

Funny isn't it....how we don't get any offers for him. How the whole world is blind haha.

No one rates him other than a few Everton fans who....like me, wish he would be what we wanted.

I have scored goals that could be deemed as world class. But I couldn't do it every five shots.

The goal seemed to happen in slow motion and in complete silence from my perspective. It was weird.

I'm not surprised the players dropped to their knees when it went in, I felt their pain. They'd put everything into that second half, I was proud of them. Immensely so in fact. It was cruel but inevitable what happened though.

Mate i feel sick tonight. But have to say,I heard you guys through me TV.

You were awesome.

No matter how I feel,you guys must feel worse.

But I agree with your sentiments. Bit of pride inside here. The lads did enough to beat anyone. Bit of better finishing or luck.

No matter what I love these guys tonight.

Not even read back to see who thos is about...but I'm 100% it's about Mirralas haha.

Thought I was the only one watching the player and not the name. He's had his chance.....he's just simply not good enough to take them.

Funny isn't it....how we don't get any offers for him. How the whole world is blind haha.

No one rates him other than a few Everton fans who....like me, wish he would be what we wanted.

I have scored goals that could be deemed as world class. But I couldn't do it every five shots.

Big fish in a small pool in Greece, sadly not cut it when he stepped up; I really wish he had. If he was as good as he he thinks he is is we'd have Messi on our hands, Unfortunately not the case.

Big fish in a small pool in Greece, sadly not cut it when he stepped up; I really wish he had. If he was as good as he he thinks he is is we'd have Messi on our hands, Unfortunately not the case.

Wanted him to succeed so badly though.

Got a top with his name on, told everyone about the poor man's Ronaldo.

It just never happened.

I still think he has a place though. If he could get his head on the right place he could be good for us.

He just needs to learn his level...and it ain't champions league.

Sitters, he was never going to score the header you moaned about, however he was making an effort to trouble them all game. Doing exactly what you moan he doesn't.

You running in the locals then?

First one was a bad touch, done well top still beat the keeper. Rooney clearing it off the line otherwise it's a goal.

Second one, blameless. Boasting past players you don't get to do it deftly. You'd moan if he'd tried to take a good touch the was just dispatched, you'd call him lazy.

Pen. Hard and low puts it past most keepers, should have got it closer to the post can understand not taking the risk of putting it wide in a semi. Baines the bloke you wanted on it would probably admit the same, considering it mirrored last time.

Header, as above.

Goal. Credit to Deulofeu for the ball, but he wouldn't be doing that ball of Rom weren't there, and Lukaku would have put it away.

Fellaini tackle. Touch turn shot, great sliding challenge to stop him from scoring.

Sorry Pete. I actually stopped reading half way through. You like to pin colours and argue the opposite... see jags save a goal? Red card offence that.

Yeah I know.

I've gone through it at length in the past in the (long time quiet!) Mirrallas thread, no interest in going over it again.

It is what it is. Shined bright in a lesser talented squad with less real competition for his place...with real competition, he doesn't stand out enough.

Not a bad player, just don't think he has the hunger to fight. Money can make that happen I suppose!!!